ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

With the legendary Bill Graham aka Wolfgang Grajonca (check his Vaults before it's too late!)
Live Aid Benefit Concert - Philadelphia, PA July 13, 1985
© Unknown Author (Thanks anyway)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hitchens on Coulter (all Bush Geek content) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
19th December 2006 12:43 PM
George_Karl isaiah also stole bandwith from keno last week. and he beats puppies.

kevin garnett: "the only reason isaiah isn't fired now is because he's short."
19th December 2006 01:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
George_Karl wrote:
isaiah also stole bandwith from keno last week. and he beats puppies.

kevin garnett: "the only reason isaiah isn't fired now is because he's short."

Karlie, Isaiah is a ponk - he jumps into threads that have nothing to do with him, talking in sanamanbitch code, allegicals, averments and veracityisms, que-bangs, shuck and jive, double dribbling, never saw a flame shot he didn't take - the goddam league should have suspended his grinning whitey-is-always-out-to-get-me ass. Send him packing to the CBA where he can pour strawberry juice with his friends. Thats just my opinion, but I don't really know too much about the sitch type deal.
19th December 2006 02:16 PM
George_Karl is isaiah german?

that's what i heard.
19th December 2006 03:12 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
George_Karl wrote:
is isaiah german?

that's what i heard.

I wouldn't put anything past Isaiah at this point. He'd let Telecaster blow him.

Holy fuck, just say your interview on the airport bar TV, you trashed that fucking guy! I can't remember any coach in any sport zapping a contemporary like that. "Asshole" "Jerk" - killer goriller! You fucked him up bad like, he's reeling, wondering why he ever came here, all mealy munked, posting like heknew The Score when the bitch can't even count, tripping over his own moogie.

Daiimmm!
19th December 2006 03:26 PM
George_Karl moonie.

that is one sexy gold frog.

isaiah deserved the ass whooping. he pulled his star players when the game was lost, leaving his JV team to take an ass whooping by carmello and the boys. what a puss.

in sports, you must always degrade and humiliate your opponent; if you don't they won't think you're a man. then they sneak into your house at night, key your BMW, steal your babies and convert them to episopalianism. no, losers definitely have to be put in their proper place.
19th December 2006 05:34 PM
Riffhard Let's get this thread back on topic shall we? Very funny clip from Zucker here concerning the Iraq Surrender Group. Funny in as much as it's absolutely true. Here's hoping that Bush ignores their appeasment policy. Letting Amawhatshisfuck shape the Islamofacist future of Iraq would lead directly to an all out war in the Middle East which would lead directly to WWIII. Not that we are not already in WWIII,but some haven't awakened to that obvious fact yet. It'll happen sooner rather than later I fear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w77sLtz754

Riffy
19th December 2006 05:39 PM
Maxlugar Hey Riffer, you see Bonaduce? Funny.

19th December 2006 05:50 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Hey Joey , you are funny

That is right

19th December 2006 06:04 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Hey Riffer, you see Bonaduce? Funny.

Get him on the ticket in '08!! I was waiting for him to jack the guy up with a roundhouse. To think that some fucksticks actually believe the shit this John Conner twat has to say! LOL! This thread is now a sure bet to reach 500 posts!

Riffy
19th December 2006 06:24 PM
SheRat
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Get him on the ticket in '08!! I was waiting for him to jack the guy up with a roundhouse. To think that some fucksticks actually believe the shit this John Conner twat has to say! LOL! This thread is now a sure bet to reach 500 posts!

Riffy

who the fuck argues politics with a whackjob like Danny Bonaduce?

I agree. Put him on the ticket in '08. I hope he wins and then we can have a reality show called "Bonaduce Breaks the White House."

Move that long-suffering wife of his in there and they can waste tax payers' money throwing things and going to strip clubs at each other.

BUT! The ad sales can go straight into govt. coffers and help eliminate the defecit.

Every week teenagers could vote from their cell phones about whether this will be the week Danny falls off the wagon.
19th December 2006 06:27 PM
Riffhard
quote:
SheRat wrote:

who the fuck argues politics with a whackjob like Danny Bonaduce?

I agree. Put him on the ticket in '08. I hope he wins and then we can have a reality show called "Bonaduce Breaks the White House."

Move that long-suffering wife of his in there and they can waste tax payers' money throwing things and going to strip clubs at each other.

BUT! The ad sales can go straight into govt. coffers and help eliminate the defecit.

Every week teenagers could vote from their cell phones about whether this will be the week Danny falls off the wagon.

ROTFLMAO!! God bless ya SheRat,but surley you know I'm kidding,right? However,I will say that what Bonaduce is saying is far saner than anything that is coming out of the mouth of this John Conner fucker. Yeah,Johnboy Bush was behind 9/11!! Fer fuck's sake people really believe this kinda shit?! Time to get my tinfoil hat fitted I guess!

Riffy
19th December 2006 06:40 PM
Starbuck riffy!

haven't you heard? bush is gay!

19th December 2006 06:46 PM
SheRat
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

ROTFLMAO!! God bless ya SheRat,but surley you know I'm kidding,right?
Riffy

Yes, I knew you were joking about bonaduce being prez.

I just ran with it.

I like my idea.
19th December 2006 06:48 PM
monkey_man
quote:
SheRat wrote:

Yes, I knew you were joking about bonaduce being prez.

I just ran with it.

I like my idea.

I think you have what it takes to be a network executive!!
19th December 2006 07:30 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
George_Karl wrote:
moonie.

that is one sexy gold frog.

isaiah deserved the ass whooping. he pulled his star players when the game was lost, leaving his JV team to take an ass whooping by carmello and the boys. what a puss.

in sports, you must always degrade and humiliate your opponent; if you don't they won't think you're a man. then they sneak into your house at night, key your BMW, steal your babies and convert them to episopalianism. no, losers definitely have to be put in their proper place.

Karlie, you Pittsburgh dahn air jagoff, its shows up fine on my connection. Wherever the hell I am right now.

Yes, in sports, as in posting, as in life, you must degrade and humiliate your opponent. Its the only way this works. Unless they happen to be female, then you come off as a Telecaster-ish fucking faggit IMHMFO. But thats just opinion, I don't have any like empirical peer-reviewed studies to justify that fact of faggitness an 'at.
19th December 2006 07:36 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Let's get this thread back on topic shall we? Very funny clip from Zucker here concerning the Iraq Surrender Group. Funny in as much as it's absolutely true. Here's hoping that Bush ignores their appeasment policy. Letting Amawhatshisfuck shape the Islamofacist future of Iraq would lead directly to an all out war in the Middle East which would lead directly to WWIII. Not that we are not already in WWIII,but some haven't awakened to that obvious fact yet. It'll happen sooner rather than later I fear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w77sLtz754

Riffy

You are not paying attention. George Walker Bush III is a walking, trying-to-talking, appeasement policy.

And then he skunked the country in Iraq with his incompetence that any reasonable person saw the minute he opened his mouth. Thats backdated until at least 2000.

I admire you for going down with the ship, though. Love does conquer all, Riffie. I agree with you on that an 'at.

19th December 2006 08:04 PM
lotsajizz he is sooooo gay
19th December 2006 08:27 PM
pdog Bush hasn't had pussy, since pussy had him!
20th December 2006 11:41 AM
Riffhard Going down with the ship?! Gee thanks for that blatant condesention Moonie. You are so smart! Thank you so much for sharing your intelligence and stuff! If'n you weren't here I wouldn't know what to think. So,you know,thanks for that.

I could give two fucking shits who is in the White House! It could be that amoral rapist bastard Clinton for all I care. I just want a president who knows full well the very real danger that radical Islam presents to the USA,and to the West in general. BTW-Clinton totally ignored it while getting blowjobs from 21 year old subordinates and pardoning coke dealers and career criminals. What a great man he is!! To date the only man with any balls at all on this issue is Bush. Hate him all you want. Pretend that he is stupid all you want,but don't for an instant deny the fact that he has taken on the evil fucks that want us all dead. I just wish he'd use our millitary power to it's full extant and completely obliterate the evil fucksticks.

See the movie Obsession and get back to me. In the meantime read this--->http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/...2.ixs3bo81.html and then this----->http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...3342489,00.html

Stupid fucktard liberals (and some so called real conservatives)want to turn Bush into the enemy while they completely downplay the threat that is going to bring about the worst war that mankind has ever faced! That is going to happen. Fact. Bush gets it. Many who hate him don't or they choose to allow their insane hatered of him to get in the way with any rational logic on the subject.

Riffy
20th December 2006 11:56 AM
Starbuck riffy, how can you deny that our presence in iraq hasn't inflamed the situation and made it 1000 times worse than it already was?

for all his faults (infidelity, bad hair), clinton at least did try to increase the peace in the ME. admittedly he was rebuffed by the palestinians, but at least he tried. bush has completely ignored the whole arab/israeli conflict thingie.

fucktard liberals? riffy...say it ain's so!!!
20th December 2006 12:00 PM
pdog One of my sons teachers just got called up for duty and is off to Iraq!
It's been real fun explaining this to him. although he knows the difference between Shi'a and Sunni, unlike most of the fucktards who got us in this mess!
20th December 2006 12:32 PM
Starbuck pdog....bushie doesn't even know the difference, you can be sure of that!

20th December 2006 01:01 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
riffy, how can you deny that our presence in iraq hasn't inflamed the situation and made it 1000 times worse than it already was?

for all his faults (infidelity, bad hair), clinton at least did try to increase the peace in the ME. admittedly he was rebuffed by the palestinians, but at least he tried. bush has completely ignored the whole arab/israeli conflict thingie.

fucktard liberals? riffy...say it ain's so!!!

Firstly Bucky know this,not all liberals are fucktards. You,for example,are not a fucktard liberal in my opinion! LOL!

Secondly,yes,you are right. Things have gotten worse in Iraq,but that ignores the fact that they were getting worse in the entire region for decades prior to the war in Iraq. We could have invaded Sweden and the Islamists would have turned that country into what we see in Iraq today. That's just it. People want to try and pin this whole situation on the USA,or on Bush specifically. That is wrong. The fact is that radical Islam declared war on the infidels years ago! Google Islamic terror and see how many acts of terror in the name of their so called religion of peace that Islam has committed in just the last six months alone.

Hollywood celebs are getting behind their latest feel good cause de jour these days and it's Dafur. Well bloody good for them! Have you heard one of them come out and say that the problem in Dafur is all because of radical Islam?! No! They won't call it for what it is! It's a bunch of fucking Islamists killing every Christian they can find! Islam,like cancer,has matastisized into every continant on the face of the planet save Antartica. That is a fact. It is not Bush's fault! It is what it is. Bush went into Iraq because it was the one country inside the Middle East that had violated every UN resolution that it had agreed to. In other words,it was the one target that we could use some form of diplomatic resoning with the worldbody. The fact that France,Germany,and Russia were on the take under the table via the Oil-For-Food (read-Oil-For-Security Council-Votes)notwithstanding,the USA had every right to take on Iraq. The Gulf War never ended! We signed a cease fire with Saddam with the condition that he abide by all of the UN's resolutions. Well guess what? He told the whole world to fuck off,and the UN kept doing what they do best. Namely sign resolution after meaningless resolution while never having the gonads to call Iraq on on their shit.

Bush did not start this shit! I'd rather fight in Iraq then fight on the streets of Main Street USA any day. If you think that they won't bring the war here should we leave Iraq then you have not been paying attention. They will. They have. Time to turn entire regions inside the Middle East into sheets of glass as far as I'm concerned!

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
20th December 2006 01:57 PM
Starbuck during the civil war, a confederate prisoner of war was interviewed by his captors (i'm not sure where or when, but i remember the incidend from reading shelby foote's narrative on the conflict). he was asked why he was fighting the war, as he was poor and didn't own any slaves, and had hardly any connection not only to the rebel govt in richmond but also to his state govt (in whatever state he was from - i can't remember). "i'm not fighting this war to free the slaves or for the confederacy...i'm fighting because you are down here."

same thing is going on in iraq. i saw an interview on nightline last week with a "terrorist" who is now in prison in iraq. the news guy asked him why he was fighting the war and he said the same thing the reb soldier said: he's fighting because we're there.
20th December 2006 04:21 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
We could have invaded Sweden and the Islamists would have turned that country into what we see in Iraq today.....

Don't be ignorant.....

My Swedish great aunt just hocked a loogy in your direction you dumb mick....(from one 3/4 dumb mick to another!)

20th December 2006 04:37 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
We could have invaded Sweden and the Islamists would have turned that country into what we see in Iraq today.

How did I miss this? Riffy did you really write this? This is some funny shit right here! If we had invaded Sweden the radical islamic groups would have invaded? From where? Norway? Denmark? Finland?
Dude the Laugh Factory just called . . . .they want you for the 11pm slot on Friday!
20th December 2006 05:13 PM
SheRat
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

How did I miss this? Riffy did you really write this? This is some funny shit right here! If we had invaded Sweden the radical islamic groups would have invaded? From where? Norway? Denmark? Finland?
Dude the Laugh Factory just called . . . .they want you for the 11pm slot on Friday!

Okay, so here's the pitch: Danny Bonaduce in "Bonaduce Breaks the White House"

Episode One: Danny and his faux Memphis Mafia gather in the Oval Office, and decide to invade Sweden. After the intital wave of confrontation (US soldiers storming the beaches at Skane, screaming as though they're pulling over weaving drivers on the Ft. Lauderdale episode of "Cops," Swedish surfers and fishermen scratching their heads in bemusement), Danny and Gretchen get into a fight about who spends more time with the kids. After locking himself in a bathroom in the West wing, a leaky-nosed Bonaduce decides to to "show Gretchen," by leaving (thereby spending no time with the kids at all), taking off on AirForce one to oversee his invasion and trashtalk to diplomats in Stockholm.

While there, he insists on further escalating his argument with Gretchen by visiting Swedish strip clubs.

Below: An unsuspecting Swedish stripper, Klara, waits for Bonaduce, who just purchased a lap dance to return from the bathroom...

[Edited by SheRat]
20th December 2006 07:13 PM
lotsajizz I LIKE it!!
20th December 2006 09:38 PM
Starbuck sean....

i've asked you this before but being not of a keen memory i'll ask it again.

what are the dead's best studio albums? i have aomoxomoxaoxxao, workingman's dead and american beauty. WMD and AB are two of the best albums i have ever heard. must have more. immediately.

i also have europe 72 and steal your face, but i hate live music so they do nothing for me.

what album was sugaree off of again?
21st December 2006 04:32 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
sean....

i've asked you this before but being not of a keen memory i'll ask it again.

what are the dead's best studio albums? i have aomoxomoxaoxxao, workingman's dead and american beauty. WMD and AB are two of the best albums i have ever heard. must have more. immediately.

i also have europe 72 and steal your face, but i hate live music so they do nothing for me.

what album was sugaree off of again?

'Sugaree' is on Garcia's first solo album.....the Dead's best stuff is the stuff you claim does nothing for you--the live. The Dead's best studio stuff is a pale imitation of most of their live shows. if you're reluctant concerning bootlegs, check out the Dick's Picks series or perhaps "Dosin' At The Knick"...but with the Dead, live is the way to go.....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)