ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

With the legendary Bill Graham aka Wolfgang Grajonca (check his Vaults before it's too late!)
Live Aid Benefit Concert - Philadelphia, PA July 13, 1985
© Unknown Author (Thanks anyway)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hitchens on Coulter (all Bush Geek content) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
17th December 2006 05:40 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

This is funny coming from you...you had been backchanneling me and others for years Gypsy...years...I just let it ride...never said a thing about it...but I knew it was being done..and now, when your same backchannel turned on you, you freaked...all that should have stayed in the backchannel...and now you're crying it came out...when you and crackers are the one who brought all that out with your petty jealousy of all the other women on these boards who are more liked than yourself...you attacked them mercilessly...people who had nothing to do with you and who have never corresponded with you ever..whyb did you do that?...you've proven yourself to be one of the nastiest people on these boards...please don't make me link all the crap you've posted about people and their families...please don't

The only things I recall about you came from LadyJane. It's quite telling that someone of such limited intelligence is capable of creating such a devious clusterfuck of such Machiavelian proportions.
17th December 2006 06:00 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Dude, you're the biggest congenital liar on this board...lame little ass-clown you are you actually went on Keno's telling lies about Lugar to try and screw up his site...why?..why you do that?...I thought that odd

no lies...simple truth.....You just can't handle the truth.....
17th December 2006 06:22 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

The only things I recall about you came from LadyJane. It's quite telling that someone of such limited intelligence is capable of creating such a devious clusterfuck of such Machiavelian proportions.

And you know what Gypsy...I don't care...what someone says of me in the matter of OPINION is fine...I always knew that was going on...it was clear to me when I was the target of your own little freak clique...you didn't seem to mind all this then..but now?...I do have a problem when someone deliberately tells lies about my personal life...I've never done that to anyone...how about you?...and I have a real big problem when someone posts the nasty stuff you have posted about people's appearances and what they choose to do with their money and time...all out of petty jealousy...
you did that...here...at RO...you littered this board with nasty nasty stuff...you can't even pretend to deny it because everyone has seen it...the only other persons I've seen do that are crackers, and those crazy european gals...which, in that case, everyone backed you when they wer attacking you...I backed you...everyone backed you...but now it's you doing it...and that has nothing at all to do with me...you do it because you're fucking nasty...hate-filled...there is no excuse for that...none...so buddy up with all the other nasty fucks who like to do that shit...it's all you got left
17th December 2006 06:26 PM
lotsajizz she's got you pegged for what you are!!!
17th December 2006 06:26 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

And you know what Gypsy...I don't care...what someone says of me in the matter of OPINION is fine...I always knew that was going on...it was clear to me when I was the target of your own little freak clique...you didn't seem to mind all this then..but now?...I do have a problem when someone deliberately tells lies about my personal life...I've never done that to anyone...how about you?...and I have a real big problem when someone posts the nasty stuff you have posted about people's appearances and what they choose to do with their money and time...all out of petty jealousy...
you did that...here...at RO...you littered this board with nasty nasty stuff...you can't even pretend to deny it because everyone has seen it...the only other persons I've seen do that are crackers, and those crazy european gals...which, in that case, everyone backed you when they wer attacking you...I backed you...everyone backed you...but now it's you doing it...and that has nothing at all to do with me...you do it because you're fucking nasty...hate-filled...there is no excuse for that...none...so buddy up with all the other nasty fucks who like to do that shit...it's all you got left

All I've ever said about you is that you are hot.
17th December 2006 06:32 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
she's got you pegged for what you are!!!

Shouldn't you be rasslin' bears Grizzly?
17th December 2006 06:46 PM
lotsajizz shouldn't you be bullyin' little school kids for their milk money?
17th December 2006 06:47 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Shouldn't you be rasslin' bears Grizzly?

Now you funny too ....................

17th December 2006 07:32 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Gayest posted shit ever. Frig that's gay! Tee to the hee, faig!

Ahem !!!!!! ....... AHEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Er, .....................Material ?!

Joeykins
17th December 2006 07:35 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Joeykins

Through it all, our love endures... Funny, no?

Now dance Parrot Boy! Dance!!
17th December 2006 07:47 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Joeykins

Hello Joey!
18th December 2006 10:54 AM
Joey " Through it all, our love endures... Funny, no?

Now dance Parrot Boy! Dance!! "

Having a Valediction these days Boy 'O ?!

|
|
V

18th December 2006 10:56 AM
Joey " Hello Joey! "

18th December 2006 01:44 PM
Starbuck This thread will go down in the anals of history as being perhaps the most.....

however, it did result in the reconciliation of max and joey! thus, from war, peace emerges.....
18th December 2006 05:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
This thread will go down in the anals of history as being perhaps the most.....

however, it did result in the reconciliation of max and joey! thus, from war, peace emerges.....

And it started with such promise too. Supernova-like brilliance to Roman-like swillage.

I'm debating whether to wax it. Haha - that would probably start a whole 'nother thread!

18th December 2006 05:16 PM
Some Guy
18th December 2006 05:37 PM
Starbuck moonie....best not axe it. it deserv3s to be enshrined in the archives for posteriority.

perhaps we should take it to the backchannel?

hey...did the browns win last weekend? winslow was drafted and sent to al anbar last week and i've lost interest in the dawg p0und. always did wonder, however, why they never had an insignia on their helmets.

18th December 2006 06:13 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Through it all, our love endures... Funny, no?

Now dance Parrot Boy! Dance!!

Lyndon .................

I certainly hope you have been busy writing as I have an insatiable , an INSATIABLE appetite for GRADE A -- Prime Quality material .

Baby Joe Wolcott !
18th December 2006 07:32 PM
mojoman
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

now this is diplomacy!!!
18th December 2006 08:11 PM
lotsajizz tattoos AND a fat ass....eeewwwhhh!
18th December 2006 08:25 PM
mojoman
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

back to foggy bottom?
18th December 2006 10:22 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You are such an idiot that it frustrates me to no end. And this goes for you too, Feej.
moonie merely joked about phone sex AFTER you accused him of doing it. And you KEEP on accusing him of doing it. Why? It's so obvious that you and a few other members of your freak clique have been threatening other posters for several months now, and mass e-mailing and whining to other webmasters about people who actually had the nerve to call you out on your threats. You're nothing but a bunch of cyberbullies.
And posting people's emails?! That was a new low. You all simply cannot fathom that some people might just want to keep their emails private even if they do not have anything to hide. NOTHING is sacred to you guys...NOTHING.
You all have totally slandered me to death on your lames ass board. The rumors about me are absolutely false.

[Edited by gypsy]

I've never said one bad thing about you gypsy, on \line or to anyone face to face...
So suck my dick!

P.S. For miss absurd, my wife has seen the gifs... She's not threatened by them, b/c she's very hot herself and a great person.
All this b.s. about emails and backchanneling... Those email went for a week or so, over two months ago, and the people complaiing of it weren't included in the thing they've done for years, and are all insecure b/c they are so self centered... Here's something for you bullshit egos, no one is talking about you behind your backs, that's how insignifigant you are.
[Edited by pdog]
18th December 2006 10:24 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Merry Christmas all!

Riffy

Right back at you...
They said we wouldn't last... We showed the naysayers...
18th December 2006 10:28 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Send me a copy of Call of Duty III...I'll get you something cool too...you like fruitcake?

You ever play Medal Of Honor European Assualt?
19th December 2006 01:14 AM
George_Karl you know who I think was really responsible for all this bullshit? it was Isaiah Thomas. Isaiah f$#@in' Thomas. the sumbitch was the one that ordered lambchop to elbow Max in the groin. You can see it...if you slow down the tape..."Don't go there maxy!" he says, " Or she's going to sever your left testicle..."

19th December 2006 10:56 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
George_Karl wrote:
you know who I think was really responsible for all this bullshit? it was Isaiah Thomas. Isaiah f$#@in' Thomas. the sumbitch was the one that ordered lambchop to elbow Max in the groin. You can see it...if you slow down the tape..."Don't go there maxy!" he says, " Or she's going to sever your left testicle..."

"If Isaiah was white he would be fired by now." - Larry Bird (waiting 20 years to deliver that bomb)

Seems like judicious use of RoughRider brand condoms would have prevented some of this controversy.

People talking past each other on some of this?
19th December 2006 10:58 AM
Some Guy The situation in this thread is grave and deteriorating.
19th December 2006 11:08 AM
Joey " The situation in this thread is grave and deteriorating."

19th December 2006 11:13 AM
George_Karl incidentally, isaiah is also responsible for george bush being such a fucking wacktard.

i know its true. i read it in the new york times.

you can see isaiah mouthing to saddam, "don't go there! you will find a knee in your groin!" in the tapes.
19th December 2006 12:27 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
George_Karl wrote:
incidentally, isaiah is also responsible for george bush being such a fucking wacktard.

i know its true. i read it in the new york times.

you can see isaiah mouthing to saddam, "don't go there! you will find a knee in your groin!" in the tapes.

You fucked Isaiah up big time, dude. Fuck that jagoff. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he was "in" on all this. He sucks boat. Overrated big mouth, jive ass, no defense, 42% shooting, Spudsicleness.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)