ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

With the legendary Bill Graham aka Wolfgang Grajonca (check his Vaults before it's too late!)
Live Aid Benefit Concert - Philadelphia, PA July 13, 1985
© Unknown Author (Thanks anyway)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hitchens on Coulter (all Bush Geek content) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
14th December 2006 04:25 PM
sirmoonie I'll leave the urge to try and clear up all the one-sided exaggerations above alone - thats for a professionals beyond my pay grade.

Yeah man, I see howe you set that up - I never said you weren't great at this - actually there are a lot of things I never said about you - you actually know most of the things I never said, thats how you ended up saying I said what you said I said. And some things I did say - ask your fucking whack-channel about them, you may be surprised by what they say I said - anyway, that's all I'm saying. I've said enough about what I never said and didn't say I said. And never said, frankly. I'm not going to say this again. Thats all I'm saying.

Haha! And naive as I am, I actually thought that cracker backer reference was to my love of Birdie, until I landed and read it again and clued up. Unreal. Jesus fucking Christ.

Enjoy.
14th December 2006 04:54 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'll leave the urge to try and clear up all the one-sided exaggerations above alone - thats for a professionals beyond my pay grade.

Yeah man, I see howe you set that up - I never said you weren't great at this - actually there are a lot of things I never said about you - you actually know most of the things I never said, thats how you ended up saying I said what you said I said. And some things I did say - ask your fucking whack-channel about them, you may be surprised by what they say I said - anyway, that's all I'm saying. I've said enough about what I never said and didn't say I said. And never said, frankly. I'm not going to say this again. Thats all I'm saying.

Haha! And naive as I am, I actually thought that cracker backer reference was to my love of Birdie, until I landed and read it again and clued up. Unreal. Jesus fucking Christ.

Enjoy.

I have a terrific headache ...... ***** Young Joey now keels over at his desk whilst colleagues at the office rifle through his belongings ****** ................

................( fade to black )
14th December 2006 05:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'll leave the urge to try and clear up all the one-sided exaggerations above alone - thats for a professionals beyond my pay grade.

Enjoy.

I don't think I paraphrased anything above out of context...those few things were all said by you in fits of anger...notches above where I ever went...I know what you're trying to say..."you did it too"..."you started it"...but man please...notches...you always took it up a few...and in the way I hate the most...saying it without really saying it...like I said...you live with what you post, how you post it and who you post it to...it's really that simple...some people are going to appreciate what you post and the tone, others are not

You're nowhere near as clueless as you pretend...you're clued into all kinds of things I'm not...you've got that passive aggressive mumbo jumbo down to an art...and your very own backchannel to which I am not privy...you wanted that mess blown up...never was no backchannel threads until you started them...For a while there I thought it was just ironic...but then you got outted by your own backchannel and well, it is what it is...we all get burned by the backchannel

And the "cracker backer" reference was just that...a reference...sounded good caused it ryhmed and I know it to be true...so what?...not the issue with me as it relates to you...I told you that some time ago...well before it got really ugly...but I do believe it is the issue with you as it relates to me and others...I could very well be wrong...but as I said, I am through giving the benefit of the doubt
14th December 2006 05:05 PM
Joey " I don't think I paraphrased anything above out of context...those few things were all said by you in fits of anger...notches above where I ever went...I know what you're trying to say..."you did it too"..."you started it"...but man please...notches...you always took it up a few...and in the way I hate the most...saying it without really saying it...like I said...you live with what you post, how you post it and who you post it to...it's really that simple...some people are going to appreciate what you post and the tone, others are not

You're nowhere near as clueless as you pretend...you're clued into all kinds of things I'm not...you've got that passive aggressive mumbo jumbo down to an art...and your very own backchannel to which I am not privy...you wanted that mess blown up...never was no backchannel threads until you started them...For a while there I thought it was just ironic...but then you got outted by your own backchannel and well, it is what it is...we all get burned by the backchannel "

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"

14th December 2006 05:33 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I don't think I paraphrased anything above out of context...those few things were all said by you in fits of anger...notches above where I ever went...I know what you're trying to say..."you did it too"..."you started it"...but man please...notches...you always took it up a few...and in the way I hate the most...saying it without really saying it...like I said...you live with what you post, how you post it and who you post it to...it's really that simple...some people are going to appreciate what you post and the tone, others are not

You're nowhere near as clueless as you pretend...you're clued into all kinds of things I'm not...you've got that passive aggressive mumbo jumbo down to an art...and your very own backchannel to which I am not privy...you wanted that mess blown up...never was no backchannel threads until you started them...For a while there I thought it was just ironic...but then you got outted by your own backchannel and well, it is what it is...we all get burned by the backchannel

And the "cracker backer" reference was just that...a reference...sounded good caused it ryhmed and I know it to be true...so what?...not the issue with me as it relates to you...I told you that some time ago...well before it got really ugly...but I do believe it is the issue with you as it relates to me and others...I could very well be wrong...but as I said, I am through giving the benefit of the doubt

I actually read this twice the whole way through. I really did.
14th December 2006 05:47 PM
Some Guy
14th December 2006 07:03 PM
pdog I expect a serious attack, Soon!
14th December 2006 07:09 PM
stonedinaustralia I know that no-one, understandably, likes nit-picking paid up members of the grammar police pointing out peccadillos but given the subject of the thread makes english usage "on topic" and so that some might be saved slight embarrassment in the future, i respectfully point out that you "reap what you sow" not what you "sew"...you sew patches on your jeans - you sow seeds, the fruit of which you will reap

cheers

and if you're a hitchens fan (or even if you are not) and you have not read

http://orwell.ru/library/essays/politics/english/e_polit

then you must check it out

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
14th December 2006 08:43 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
I expect a serious attack, Soon!

Shut up, pee wee.
14th December 2006 09:21 PM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I actually read this twice the whole way through. I really did.

I think he just broke up with you.
14th December 2006 11:05 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Shut up, pee wee.

Mosquitos must be out!
15th December 2006 09:07 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I think he just broke up with you.

Careful, you'll get accused of phone malfeasance replying to one of my posts, to the extent you haven't already. Been accused, I mean. Not the phone malfeasance. We've never malfeased over the phone. At least that I recall.

Reality matters little to the Bobsey Twins - the bad ass Vanguard warriors dedicated to Perpetual Monitoring of Truth and Justice in Posting. They'll reel us all in one day. They are that bad.
15th December 2006 10:28 PM
Fiji Joe "Oh little moonie...you'll make a fine martyr...you're crazier than a shit house rat and no one really wants you around anyway...that's pretty much all there is to it"
15th December 2006 10:44 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Careful, you'll get accused of phone malfeasance replying to one of my posts, to the extent you haven't already. Been accused, I mean. Not the phone malfeasance. We've never malfeased over the phone. At least that I recall.

Reality matters little to the Bobsey Twins - the bad ass Vanguard warriors dedicated to Perpetual Monitoring of Truth and Justice in Posting. They'll reel us all in one day. They are that bad.

Talk about beating the dead horse...
15th December 2006 10:49 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

That's all dude can do...what else is he gonna beat?...the truth?...he don't wanna go nowhere near that...he's perfected the art of across the internet pouting...I knew he had skills

15th December 2006 11:10 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
"Oh little moonie...you'll make a fine martyr...you're crazier than a shit house rat and no one really wants you around anyway...that's pretty much all there is to it"

You talk too much.

And when your only reaction to anything is to go find photos on the internet that you can caption up, your sanity gets legit Q'ed.

What do you do, Spuds? Sit around making up stories all fucking day? Gazza told you guys that there are maybe like 4-5 people on this site that care about your creep life - and you know where they are, you know their addys. I know you do, because I been done seen it with my own eyes. Dose it up there, man - thats why god gave you the backchannel.

Nobody knows what you are talking about - I'm your target, and I can hardly understand what you are saying.

My Hitchens thread blows doors.
15th December 2006 11:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm going to keep beating the dead horse that you invented out of your bored ass mind.

Its a theme now.

And I like it.

Tx, bud.
15th December 2006 11:48 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You talk too much.

And when your only reaction to anything is to go find photos on the internet that you can caption up, your sanity gets legit Q'ed.

What do you do, Spuds? Sit around making up stories all fucking day? Gazza told you guys that there are maybe like 4-5 people on this site that care about your creep life - and you know where they are, you know their addys. I know you do, because I been done seen it with my own eyes. Dose it up there, man - thats why god gave you the backchannel.

Nobody knows what you are talking about - I'm your target, and I can hardly understand what you are saying.

My Hitchens thread blows doors.

Have you seen the stuff you've posted in this thread?...Have you?...babbling about people accusing you of having phone sex and backshannel emails with tele...which is strange, because I distinctly recall you saying you didn't care about the backchannel...that you only started that whole backchannel mess as some sort of joke

You're making a goddman fool of yourself...you've become everyone's drunk uncle...and you're pulling the Gazza card now?...Calling mommy?...He's told you many times not to post your anti-hun rheteroic...but you do it on a daily basis...the gazza card?...I haven't seen that used since I was in kindergarten...gheyness

16th December 2006 12:04 AM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Have you seen the stuff you've posted in this thread?...Have you?...babbling about people accusing you of having phone sex and backshannel emails with tele...which is strange, because I distinctly recall you saying you didn't care about the backchannel...that you only started that whole backchannel mess as some sort of joke

You're making a goddman fool of yourself...you've become everyone's drunk uncle...and you're pulling the Gazza card now?...Calling mommy?...He's told you many times not to post your anti-hun rheteroic...but you do it on a daily basis...the gazza card?...I haven't seen that used since I was in kindergarten...gheyness

moonie, he so wants to fuck you
16th December 2006 01:16 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Jesus fucking Christ, you demented squirrel, I'll post links where Robin accused me of phone sex, whatever the fuck that even is, and I'll post links with posted e-mails where you and your fucking faggit ass buddy Telecaster went all yacked up. I can do that, man. You know I can.

Now you - you go back to talking about little girlie vague references to "outed", etc. and do it in the place where people actually fucking care. Here? I like it here, I always have. Let me absolutely clear on this, you continue to try and fuck it up for me with hazy, smarmy, howe-ass references to things that you are feeling menstrual about, and it will be fucked up from here on.

You have better things to do, don't you dude?
16th December 2006 01:21 AM
Fiji Joe Yeah...I would request you do it...I'll bet you it ain't nothing I haven't said to you directly...so post it chump change...seems everyone knew the value of the backchannel but you...but again post it...let's just get it out in the open and over with...

I like it at the couch...much as you and crackers tried to fuck it up...I still do...but I like it here too

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
16th December 2006 01:41 AM
Fiji Joe And to add one more thing if I could...you think you're the only one that's been sent emails from others with others talkng smack about you?...that's old bro...I've been in possession of those for some time....the difference being, I never pretended not to know about the backchannel when I knew damn well there was a backchannel and all the while being in the backchannel...that was destructive stuff that went down overe there...you played a real big part in that...and when the shit hit, you lit...did I miss something there?

I'm not sure what smarmy references you're referring to...that seems more your style...hell, you made a lot of them there smarmy references right here in this thread...you did right?...that's why I'm here right...I'll be posting...posting like a maw fuck...all up in here

I honestly don't recall exchanging emails with tele in any respect but an exchgange of music...and that was very limited...so yeah...post em'

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
16th December 2006 02:03 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Yeah...I would request you do it...I'll bet you it ain't nothing I haven't said to you directly...so post it chump change...seems everyone knew the value of the backchannel but you...but again post it...let's just get it out in the open and over with...

I like it at the couch...much as you and crackers tried to fuck it up...I still do...but I like it here too

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

WTF?

Search "sirmoonie" on the Couch. Read the last one. That I actually posted, I mean. Not some stuff that you whined about later.

Then, search your own e-mail arhcives for correspondence between Telecater and yourself, whether copied or not.

Then do Boolean "Starbuck" "PDog" "dirty laundry" on RO - I don't know how to do it, I don't care enought try now. Hell, just ask PDog right here, right now what he said. He can confirm, deny, or say he doesn't know.

Then you go find your stuff, boy. You posted info. You were jumping up and down in the air, when you did. Go find that stuff. Post it here man. Post that "outed" bit you were all wrapped about. Post that.
16th December 2006 02:44 AM
Rodney_King You two need a serious beating.

or at the very least, a spanking.
16th December 2006 03:02 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
And to add one more thing if I could...you think you're the only one that's been sent emails from others with others talkng smack about you?...that's old bro...I've been in possession of those for some time....the difference being, I never pretended not to know about the backchannel when I knew damn well there was a backchannel and all the while being in the backchannel...that was destructive stuff that went down overe there...you played a real big part in that...and when the shit hit, you lit...did I miss something there?

I'm not sure what smarmy references you're referring to...that seems more your style...hell, you made a lot of them there smarmy references right here in this thread...you did right?...that's why I'm here right...I'll be posting...posting like a maw fuck...all up in here

I honestly don't recall exchanging emails with tele in any respect but an exchgange of music...and that was very limited...so yeah...post em'

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Quoted solely for further accuracy, should it be needed.

There are a few [Edited by Fiji Joe]'s in there - guys who are ambivalent about hitting the "Submit" button do that often.

Deserve Victory. Not some half-ass dweeb spouting epiphanies that are no more than truisms. Just, Deserve Victory!
16th December 2006 10:47 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

WTF?

Search "sirmoonie" on the Couch. Read the last one. That I actually posted, I mean. Not some stuff that you whined about later.

Then, search your own e-mail arhcives for correspondence between Telecater and yourself, whether copied or not.

Then do Boolean "Starbuck" "PDog" "dirty laundry" on RO - I don't know how to do it, I don't care enought try now. Hell, just ask PDog right here, right now what he said. He can confirm, deny, or say he doesn't know.

Then you go find your stuff, boy. You posted info. You were jumping up and down in the air, when you did. Go find that stuff. Post it here man. Post that "outed" bit you were all wrapped about. Post that.

Not wanting to drag this out more than needed...and if you want to respond to this take it to PM, but, I'm not feeling you here...none of those emails I copped to, which I did because I didn't want you blaming anyone else, were with or to tele...not the ones I wrote...and what I said in the the emails, if I recall, was excatly what I told you man to man in PMs...I actually looked back at that thread and I beleive I see your consternation...that email you're referring to, the one copied to tele, was not written by me...you might notice it was written by a woman...

If you think I'm wrong, PM me the link...I'll look at...I'm fair

Bottom line...why you sweating the backchannel?..you spent weeks telling me not to sweat it...even after I explained to you that the backchannel was dishing my personals in a false light...what was or was not done to you don't even approach that...I made comment on your board behavior in an email...I've never discussed your personals with anyone...never...so take your own advice and don't sweat it
16th December 2006 12:26 PM
Starbuck the future of the minneapolis/get-drunk-and-record-more-TSMR tracks/loose-feej-in-a-drunken-stupor-at-the-Mall-of-America-and-find-his-drunk-ass- asleep-on-the-light-rail-tracks summit is in serious jeopardy.
16th December 2006 01:02 PM
Fiji Joe Not the only thing in danger...suddenly, Beatles tribute bands ain't so cool

http://novogate.com/board/968/233622-1.html
16th December 2006 02:31 PM
lotsajizz sirmoonie has the fraud Stonesfans pegged...hence their mouth-foaming defensive whines....
16th December 2006 03:13 PM
steel driving hammer I'm still going down w/ the ship...

Time will tell I guess...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)