ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

With the legendary Bill Graham aka Wolfgang Grajonca (check his Vaults before it's too late!)
Live Aid Benefit Concert - Philadelphia, PA July 13, 1985
© Unknown Author (Thanks anyway)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hitchens on Coulter (all Bush Geek content) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
13th December 2006 09:23 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
the good wrote:

Hitchens would have no trouble spotting this contradiction.

Are you going to spell out what you think you Hitchens would see as a contradiction? Because I still don't know what you are talking about.

Hey, did you ever end up north of TCs? You should get down here and hang out with me and Starbash - we know the good hootch is.
13th December 2006 09:23 PM
Riffhard I gotta tell ya after reading Ann's latest column I'm trying to figure out why anyone,left or right,would dissagree with it. No doubt Ann can be a real ballbuster,and she plays the partisan card as well as anyone. That's a given,but please tell me what is wrong with what she says here in this blurb from her latest article. Save me the bleeding heart bullshit,and consider what she is really saying here.

"There are few better examples of how out of touch leftists are. They go right to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and expect Americans to be outraged that he may have been waterboarded.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the principal architect of the 9/11 attacks and is believed to have played a role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the Bali nightclub bombings, the filmed beheading of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl, a thwarted 2002 attack on a bank tower in Los Angeles, and Operation Bojinka, a plot to blow up 11 commercial airliners simultaneously. Oh, and he took home the coveted "world's craziest terrorist" prize at al-Qaeda's end-of-season office party last year.

I think waterboarding should be a reward for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: OK, you've been good, Mohammed, we're only going to waterboard you today. Let's get you out of those cold electrodes and onto a nice, warm waterboard, OK?

Now that they're our new best friends, how about we turn to Iran and Syria for help on our interrogation techniques?"-Ann Coulter

What the hell is wrong with that? Funny how the Dems want us to talk to the two countries in the region who consider waterboarding a form of massage! I hope we waterboard everyone of these goddamned animals. God forbid the NYT finds out about though.

I can find absolutly nothing wrong with her point here. And you?

Riffy

13th December 2006 10:42 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I gotta tell ya after reading Ann's latest column I'm trying to figure out why anyone,left or right,would dissagree with it. No doubt Ann can be a real ballbuster,and she plays the partisan card as well as anyone. That's a given,but please tell me what is wrong with what she says here in this blurb from her latest article. Save me the bleeding heart bullshit,and consider what she is really saying here.

"There are few better examples of how out of touch leftists are. They go right to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and expect Americans to be outraged that he may have been waterboarded.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the principal architect of the 9/11 attacks and is believed to have played a role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the Bali nightclub bombings, the filmed beheading of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl, a thwarted 2002 attack on a bank tower in Los Angeles, and Operation Bojinka, a plot to blow up 11 commercial airliners simultaneously. Oh, and he took home the coveted "world's craziest terrorist" prize at al-Qaeda's end-of-season office party last year.

I think waterboarding should be a reward for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: OK, you've been good, Mohammed, we're only going to waterboard you today. Let's get you out of those cold electrodes and onto a nice, warm waterboard, OK?

Now that they're our new best friends, how about we turn to Iran and Syria for help on our interrogation techniques?"-Ann Coulter

What the hell is wrong with that? Funny how the Dems want us to talk to the two countries in the region who consider waterboarding a form of massage! I hope we waterboard everyone of these goddamned animals. God forbid the NYT finds out about though.

I can find absolutly nothing wrong with her point here. And you?

What fucking point? She wants to fuck up Khalid Sheikh Mohammed? Is that considered a "point"? Who the fuck cares whether she wants to waterboard the guy or electrode his balls up or whatever the hell else she is dreaming of doing to him?

Here dude: check this man, you gotta worship me now, ready? Ready, man? I'd like to re-double-kill all the 9/11 hijackers AND their ugly ass mommas! YEAHHHH!!!! I blow doors on Coulter!

Reading something for the sole purpose of agreeing with something you pre-knew you were already going to agree with beforehand. Its fucking weird, is what it is.

13th December 2006 11:17 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

What fucking point? She wants to fuck up Khalid Sheikh Mohammed? Is that considered a "point"? Who the fuck cares whether she wants to waterboard the guy or electrode his balls up or whatever the hell else she is dreaming of doing to him?

Here dude: check this man, you gotta worship me now, ready? Ready, man? I'd like to re-double-kill all the 9/11 hijackers AND their ugly ass mommas! YEAHHHH!!!! I blow doors on Coulter!

Reading something for the sole purpose of agreeing with something you pre-knew you were already going to agree with beforehand. Its fucking weird, is what it is.

Huh moonie the point is as plain as the condesention in your post my man! Her point was that the left in this country,aided and abbetted by many in the left driven media,are trying to fan the flames of anger at this administration over the suppossed waterboarding of a man responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent Americans.

So they hate Bush? Yeah no shit! We get it! So do you,right moonie? Yeah we get it! So now they would have this hated Administration talk to the very two countries that look at waterboarding as a complete joke! The left want us to try and talk peace with the two most destabilizing countries in the enitre Mid East,and the world for that matter,to what end?! Why?! Sounds like a great fucking idea to me!!

Her point is that the left in this country hate Bush so much that their logic is bordering on abject insanity. That was her point! Get it now!

Riffy
14th December 2006 12:03 AM
sirmoonie Riffy, you're whacked. George Walker Bush III has been pardoning and negotiating with terrorists for years now, and I said a month ago it was only a matter of time before he started "talks" with Iran (pregnated under his watch as the most powerful country in the Mid-east and Africa) and Syria, which he will do right after New Years, right around the time he starts his cut and run strategy in Iraq under the media guise of them damn ingrateful Iraqis must not have wanted it bad enough.

Howe you can get all indignintness 6 years on in the most pathetic, inept administration we have seen in 50 years - something they prove almost every day - is beyond me.

You know, your fucking faggit ass e-mail backchannel buddy Telecaster used to say (and I'm sure still does) with incredible Rainman-like regularity to anything he detected as invading his own private Bushhood, something like "oh yeah, that will rocket the Dems back to power!" - well, I remember thinking once, actually a couple of times - "You suck on dick, you fucking loser. But anyway, its actually your demented stupidity that will rocket the Dems back to power, not anything they actually do or don't do."

I was right. Smack right. You should think about it, Riffy. Coulter? Dude, she never pissed anyone off. She sold books to a demographic inclined to need to read what they need to think. And Americans got bored with it, wondering why everyone in DC and TV was talking like 10 year olds in a temper tantrum. So they decided to pull a different lever the last time. Think about that. Just think about it. Is it possible I'm right about that?
14th December 2006 12:15 AM
Altamont Waterboarding rules!

14th December 2006 12:25 AM
Riffhard Dude Moonie you've got some real anger issues that you need to sort out there fella. I have never ever talked with Tele outside this board and The Couch btw. However,I could give two flying fucks what you think about Bush. That was not my point at all. You can't seem to get that through your head though. The point is blatantly obvious Moonie! Many on the left and the DLM are trying to push the USA,not even Bush per se,but the US of motherfucking A to talk to Iran and Syria. It's stupid and completly ignores any sort of history of negotiating with countries,and madmen,that want us to completely fail. That you want to turn this into another Bush bash thread is just all too predictable. Whatever dude. Try Prozac.

Riffy
14th December 2006 12:32 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
So now they would have this hated Administration talk to the very two countries that look at waterboarding as a complete joke! The left want us to try and talk peace with the two most destabilizing countries in the enitre Mid East,and the world for that matter,to what end?! Why?! Sounds like a great fucking idea to me!!
Riffy

The left? You mean the ISG? Dude, the day you think James A. Baker III is part of "the left" is the day you have definitely gone over the edge.
14th December 2006 02:38 AM
pdog I read Jimmy B. is a surrender monkey!
14th December 2006 03:02 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Dude Moonie you've got some real anger issues that you need to sort out there fella. I have never ever talked with Tele outside this board and The Couch btw. However,I could give two flying fucks what you think about Bush. That was not my point at all. You can't seem to get that through your head though. The point is blatantly obvious Moonie! Many on the left and the DLM are trying to push the USA,not even Bush per se,but the US of motherfucking A to talk to Iran and Syria. It's stupid and completly ignores any sort of history of negotiating with countries,and madmen,that want us to completely fail. That you want to turn this into another Bush bash thread is just all too predictable. Whatever dude. Try Prozac.

Riffy

I'll take my anger issues out on this San Fran mini-chisel. Keep up with the back chinchilla - you never know, you never know.....

Riffie my friend, seriously, in all god almighty fucking Jesus fucking motherfucking Christ almighty fuck, if you had an obvious point, you would have tried to say it by now. And it would have been obvious that you were trying to say something obvious.

Mang bang, sang wang, that Gates dude - talk about Aid and Comfort to the Enemy?
14th December 2006 04:48 AM
Prodigal Son Ah goddamn, torture the terrorists if you want but I don't give a shit. Are they doing it to gain vital info? Good for them. Should we feel happy because it's what they deserve? No sir. An eye for an eye and retribution and revenge punishment has gotten the world into some nasty conflicts in the past. But hey, if doing this is so imperative why did the Bush administration and their supporters get all huffy and change the subject.

People were objecting to the classified nature and the breaking of international human rights but the Bush butt boys turned it around as if it was some kind of issue that proved the Democrats were chumps. Um, do you fucking realize if it was the Dems in charge when the cover-up was revealed, the Republicans would come to the rescue and begin blasting their human rights abuse and top secret bullshit? Come on, let's get real.

I see it this way; if Bush wanted to really make a stand and make his point clear, he coulda just said at every press conference until it was ingrained in the fabric of every American's brain, "Look, this was something I decided was in our best interest and when I say that, the Geneva Convention becomes moot in my estimation. As president, I can override any national bystandard if i so choose." Ok, I'm not a US citizen so if I missed him constantly saying that, call me out on it.

Now sure, he would've sounded like a total power-driven monkey, but I would've respected that a lot more than the pussyfooting and half-ass deflection of criticism they've given. Man, if you're gonna be an unpopular, take charge, renegade administration, do it well and without old golly-gee doodlebrains like Rumsfeld. Despite the scandals and constant bickering about war mongering this and that, Reagan had this down pat over Bush's indecisive ass. Bush's government can't even be good at being a shady government.

There's not much else I can say on Bush that we haven't heard over and over before. But the human rights violations on prisoners can happen, even in today's hug-friendly PC atmosphere. Listen, the one thing I can agree on with some defensive, conservative americans like Riffy, is that the U.S. bashing around the world is made up of 65% sour grapes, 30% clear cultural/religious difference and 5% of any substance. Yeah, how evil is the U.S. right? Excuse me, the U.S. has not stooped to all-time lows we've been accustomed to in this century.

Secret prisons are for terrorists... People who would rather blow up thousands of innocent lives who mean nothing in the balance of power, than live. This isn't like the Chinese rounding up people who practice their religion or people speaking out or people advocating a democratic society and then attaching some electrodes to their nuts and whatever sick shit those Commies do. This isn't close to what some governments sanction around the world, and I'm not just talking dictatorships or poorer nations.

You've got the fucking Russian spy games crap still going on where you can't trust their crazy centralist, democrat-resistant asses just to name a country who is on the same par of "evil" as America. Put all the religious jargon aside, it's gonna be China or something that everyone is ragging on in 100 years time or it will be a divide between the two superpowers, I'm not sure. But look, righties can blast the dems and say with them in control we are headed to hell in a handbasket. But I ask; Will it get that out of control in a 4 year term? Would it?

Well, then if it did the public would vote their asses out for a Republican regime that could set the path right and Riffy's points will come true about how the Democrats are destined to fuck up international affairs for the U.S.A.. But what it comes down to is this; if people on the right are so pissed that the shift in power is tilting back to the Dems, then the Republicans have no one to blame but themselves.

Honestly, they could've done a better fucking job and whether they know it or not, that's a fact! If the Democrats are so terrible, then by golly the Republicans must have fucked up miserably to let them back into controlling the House and Senate. Try pointing the blame but not all controlling parties are shot down in spectacular fashion like the Republican slow decline of 2003-06 has been. You can accuse the leftist media, the elites, the granola eaters of ruining the Republican strangehold.

But hey, it's not like it was an impossible task to get through it. Bush's first term went relatively ok until toward the end but he still managed to sneak out a win over Vietnam Vet Frankenstein. La-dee-da, now prove you were worth the slim margin! Ooops, he does even weaker the 2nd term around. This may sound crude but it's almost as if another terrorist attack would be just what Bush needs to have a chance at restoring faith in his leadership. But they could've avoided this fate themselves.

Now, if they hope to continue in office past 2008, republicans might have to fact the fact that americans might be too scared or hesitant to go back to another far right "conservative" in the mold of Bush and instead choose a true conservative republican (you know what I mean, Bush was not the legitemate conservative he touted to be) or a moderate republican. The Republicans were strong enough to withstand external pressures at one point for 12 years and were it not for Watergate turning the tide to a short Democratic run under Peanut boy Carter, they'd have been in control of the presidency for a good 24 years uninterrupted.

Hmmm, a war going badly-albeit it got that way cause of LBJ, a scandal that rocked the nation, it seems Repubs can never got voted out for sheer lack of delivery. They get voted out for corruptive behaviour for the most part. Speaking of Watergate, if it wasn't for that one major foible of Nixon's (looking back, despite his rough tactics, the guy did as much to advance America and get it through some rough times as Bush has left it a mess) GWB would be the most disgraced and regarded with the most animosity of any prez in years.

Not necessarily the most incompetent, but definitely a scorned guy unlike most we have seen. This new plan for Iraq is his last ditch attempt to go out on top, but if it fails and the U.S. loses in Iraq, no one is gonna remember his "stirring" speeches about national security, 9/11 and capturing Saddam. They'll remember the mistakes... at least until he's dead and then like every former president he'll get some huge ocean tanker named after him,
[Edited by Prodigal Son]
14th December 2006 05:28 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Dude Moonie you've got some real anger issues that you need to sort out there fella. I have never ever talked with Tele outside this board and The Couch btw. Riffy

sirmoonie is a hundred times more civil in his discussions about politics than you, Tele, Blue, or Fiji have EVER been!! You reap what you sew....

14th December 2006 09:13 AM
Joey

" Withdrawal is not something a commanding Texan does ....Hell , Lyndon Johnson never took one single soldier OUT of Vietnam " ( Keith John Moon , 1976 )
14th December 2006 09:32 AM
Some Guy The hijack didn't take.
14th December 2006 09:52 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

sirmoonie is a hundred times more civil in his discussions about politics than you, Tele, Blue, or Fiji have EVER been!! You reap what you sew....

In fairness, shouldn't your own name be on that list?

But c'mon...yeah moonie is civil...in a kinda girlish passive aggressive way...civil?...hell...I've only seen two people ever threaten to kick someone's ass on these boards...one is you...the other is moonie...that cracker backer knows where he stands...talking about reaping and sewing...kid's got shame he ain't ever gonna wash off...he done Tele'ed himself...ironical

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
14th December 2006 09:57 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

But c'mon...yeah moonie is civil...in a kinda girlish passive aggressive way...civil?...hell...I've only seen two people ever threaten to kick someone's ass on these boards...one is you...the other is moonie...that cracker backer knows where he stands...talking about reaping and sewing...kid's got shame he ain't ever gonna wash off...he done Tele'ed himself...ironical

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Fiji ?!

[Edited by Joey]
14th December 2006 09:58 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
The hijack didn't take.

We'll take a breather and attack again at dawn! So Say We All!!

"You've heard the news. You know the mission. You should also know there's only one way that this mission ends and that's with the successful rescue of our people off of New Caprica. Look around you. Take a good look at the men and women that stand next to you. Remember their faces, for one day you will tell your children and grandchildren that you served with such men and women as the universe has never seen and together you accomplished a feat that will be told and retold through the ages and find immortality as only the gods once knew. I'm proud to serve with you. Good hunting."
Admiral William Adama
14th December 2006 10:06 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fiji ?!

[Edited by Joey]

That's pretty much exactly how I roll...which is why standing me up at Harry's Uptown was one of your biggest mistakes...I told your date you were having a boil lanced...on the off chance you would show up late
14th December 2006 10:14 AM
Joey " That's pretty much exactly how I roll...which is why standing me up at Harry's Uptown was one of your biggest mistakes..."

I have apologized to you a hundred friggin times .

I told you that I was ' delayed ' over at ' Kellys Westport ' .

Kins
14th December 2006 10:17 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:
" That's pretty much exactly how I roll...which is why standing me up at Harry's Uptown was one of your biggest mistakes..."

I have apologized to you a hundred friggin times .

I told you that I was ' delayed ' over at ' Kellys Westport ' .

Kins

Kellys?...that explains it...why didn't you mention that before?...will all that frat brat meat over there, I now understand why you couldn't pull yourself away
14th December 2006 10:20 AM
Joey " Kellys?...that explains it...why didn't you mention that before?...will all that frat brat meat over there, I now understand why you couldn't pull yourself away"

[Edited by Joey]
14th December 2006 11:12 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Dan wrote:

14th December 2006 11:29 AM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!! Yeah ok Jizzy. Pot meet Kettle. I have never been uncivil in my discussions on politics. I may get angry at times,but I always try and keep things civil. So fuck off!! LOL!

Riffy
14th December 2006 11:49 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

The left? You mean the ISG? Dude, the day you think James A. Baker III is part of "the left" is the day you have definitely gone over the edge.

BJ I am not talking about The Iraq Surrender Group's report. No,I'm talking about the how the left is salivating over their stupid report. I'm talking about a left driven media that holds up a man like James Baker as if he represents the "right". He does not. He has been roundly slamed by every conservative pundit out there. I'm talking about a left wing that likes to pretend that this report is a god send. It's not. I am talking about the same leftwing nut jobs that Coulter is talking about in her recent article. The one's that want us to walk away from Iraq by talking to Iran and Syria. Their hatered of Bush is such that the prospect of backing out of Iraq and leaving it in the hands of Iran and Syria sounds good to them. I'm talking about a bunch of limpwristers that actually think the UN is even slightly concerned about the well being of the USA. In other words I'm talking about every idiot out there that can not wrap their pea brains around the fact that we must not leave Iraq in the hands of Acmadawhatshisfuck in Iran and the terrorists in Syria. Yet that is exactly what many of them not only want to do,but they are pushing like hell for us to do. Fuck James Baker,btw! LOL!

Riffy
14th December 2006 12:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >In other words I'm talking about every idiot out there that can not wrap their pea brains around the fact that we must not leave Iraq in the hands of Acmadawhatshisfuck in Iran and the terrorists in Syria. Yet that is exactly what many of them not only want to do,but they are pushing like hell for us to do. Fuck James Baker,btw! LOL!<

Crazy Horse said there would come times like these.

14th December 2006 12:25 PM
the good
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Are you going to spell out what you think you Hitchens would see as a contradiction? Because I still don't know what you are talking about.

Hey, did you ever end up north of TCs? You should get down here and hang out with me and Starbash - we know the good hootch is.

The truly Hitchens minded among us would know what the contradiction is, Moonie...

Yeah, I'm in Waite Park. I'm teaching at Saint Ben's/Saint John's for a year (maybe two). It would be great to visit. Our semester is finally wrapping up, so if you guys want to meet at some point, that would be cool.
14th December 2006 01:40 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Ouch! That hurt. Except comparing me to Telecaster - THAT was just all around fucking funny.

But you're angry, I can tell by the [edit]ism. You need assuageness, and a grip on the reality of some of things you say yourself. Please.

Anyway, I'm never too big to apologize for things - if you are in need of one, tell me what it is, if its even slightly warranted, I usually give one (don't you owe me one, like even a little?). Otherwise, you can go piss up a fucking rope and stuff.

===================
Did anyone even read the Hitchens article? That was fuckig great, for Jesus Christ allfucking mighty sake?
14th December 2006 01:45 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!! Yeah ok Jizzy. Pot meet Kettle. I have never been uncivil in my discussions on politics. I may get angry at times,but I always try and keep things civil. So fuck off!! LOL!

Riffy

Fucker. You haven't said Moof Piss on the air in over a year. Not that anyone has said Moof Piss on the air in the last year, but still. I mean fuck, man. Like fuck. Man.

Hey, this a constant refrainism with you, but did you even read the Hitchens bit I provided for public review? It really was good. I swear. I swear to fucking god it was.
14th December 2006 02:49 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Ouch! That hurt. Except comparing me to Telecaster - THAT was just all around fucking funny.

But you're angry, I can tell by the [edit]ism. You need assuageness, and a grip on the reality of some of things you say yourself. Please.

Anyway, I'm never too big to apologize for things - if you are in need of one, tell me what it is, if its even slightly warranted, I usually give one (don't you owe me one, like even a little?). Otherwise, you can go piss up a fucking rope and stuff.

I will take the piss up a rope option at this time...largely because I feel your way ahead of me on the events requiring apologies scorecard...but either way, I don't really care to have one...If it means not having to have my children equated to nazis, being lectured publically about being a misogynist and not having to worry about you showing up on my door step with a bottle of ripple and foaming at the mouth, I guess this is the option for me...I'll be cool with the occasional cool guy head nod in passing...I think we're passed the days when I used to let you take drags off my cigarettes...you always nurga-lipped em' anyway...not cool

And I'll admit the TELE reference was misplaced...not really a Tele like comparison to be made there...Frankly, there is little precedent here...and any apologies I may owe, I'm pretty sure I gave...not so much straight-up apologies, but benefits of the doubt, which up until recently, I have always extended towards your queer behavior..but as I've been telling everyone in the backchannel, I'm not doing that anymore...you can live with what you post just like the rest of us...it's really the only way this works...

Mama thinks it's best if we don't play together anymore
14th December 2006 03:00 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

abso--goddamn--lutely

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)