ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Goin' South routine... Salón 21, México D.F. August 31, 2001
By Juan Trujillo

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Beautiful Header Picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
12-24-02 07:49 PM
Joey If this gorgeous Header Picture doesn't bring a smile to your face , you're selling yourself short .

Thanks Guys ................now I know why I post here so much , it is the unbelievable humor . Easily , that could be your young Joey there , tucked snuggly in bed , with thoughts of Larry and Nolte dancing around inside of his empty sweaty little head .......and the Ox too !

See ya all in Denver next month for the Stones show ......and please wear your mittens because it's friggin freezing outside .

Word Up , G's !

M. Joeyfly !!!!!!!!!!

12-24-02 08:16 PM
gypsy I don't know 'bout that, Joey. I was thinkin' the kid on the right is gay...dreamin' about Nolte is waaaay different than dreaming about being in a Nolte state.
12-24-02 08:36 PM
Joey " I don't know 'bout that, Joey. I was thinkin' the kid on the right is gay...dreamin' about Nolte is waaaay different than dreaming about being in a Nolte state. "

My Princess ...................you make Joey giggle !!!!!!!!!!!!

I drink to you tonight .................
12-25-02 10:34 AM
nankerphelge Merry Merry everyone.
Love the Nolte dream Voodoo!!
12-25-02 11:55 AM
luxury1 Poor Nanky--are you in the office? Was Santa at least good to you this morning??
12-25-02 01:33 PM
Fiji Joe The kid on the right is definately gay...he ain't smiling cause he's dreaming about Nolte...he's smiling because he is in the giving position rather than the reciving position...now, as for the other kid, who knows, but I'm betting he's queer too...
12-25-02 03:08 PM
nankerphelge Well I didn't get "snowman poop" (marshmallows) like last year. Guess I was better this year!

And I am working right thru the holidays and have really killed my family in the process -- real bummer all around. That's all I have to say about that.

I'm getting out of this business -- I'm going to start designing Noltewear! A complete line of hawaiian-themed drinkwear with the Droolguard (TM) stain-proof finish!!

12-25-02 07:58 PM
gypsy Dude, you can't forget about Nolte's trademark terrycloth bathrobes!
12-26-02 12:07 AM
Soul Survivor
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
killed my family in the process

Dude, that sucks
12-26-02 09:21 AM
gypsy Nolte is also known to sport hospital scrubs quite frequently.
12-26-02 04:33 PM
Joey " Nolte is also known to sport hospital scrubs quite frequently. "

Speaking of Scrubs , I stopped by your Crib this morning and put some Blow in your Underwear drawer .......................

Enjoy , and please , no " Pom Pastily Klither " or whatever .

" Face Dances tonight .....Fate Chances Moonlight "

Bunny Joey