ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Goin' South routine... Salón 21, México D.F. August 31, 2001
By Juan Trujillo

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: new album? Return to archive
12-24-02 12:54 AM
Chest Rockwell Has anyone heard any new rumors about a new album coming out in 2003 or later?
12-24-02 12:55 AM
Soul Survivor Yes, but I heard for 2004
12-24-02 01:03 AM
midnightmagic or 2005 or never.
12-24-02 10:26 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy It'll come out Winter 2003, and they'll come back to the States early 2004 to tour behind it until around March.

Then they'll go home and collapse 'cause they'll've been on the road for two years.

They'll record it probably in Paris at the end of the European Tour, and it won't take long, because as Ronnie & Keith have both said, they've got lots of good ideas for songs and they're pretty much finished.

Hopefully they'll also put out a *good* live album from this tour.

As in, don't *ever* release something like No Security.

-tSYX --- I know it's only rock'n'roll, but I like it, like it, yes I do...