ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Goin' South routine... Salón 21, México D.F. August 31, 2001
By Juan Trujillo

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Merry Christmas Eve Return to archive
12-24-02 12:31 AM
Soul Survivor
12-24-02 12:39 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Now now, Soulie. You've gotten your 1000. Don't shoot for 2 before New Year's.

*manic grin*

I'm going to bed. You should, too. It's what, an hour behind from Detroit to New York (where I am now)? It's almost 1 here. I'm sleepin'. And I don't even have work tomorrow.

-tSYX --- Can you break the spell?
12-24-02 01:24 AM
Martha Yes, Merry Christmas Eve to all the late nighters..........................

... and in the a.m. the same to all the early risers.... I'll be asleep when you read this!
12-24-02 01:42 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl the late nighters..........................

the late nighters..........................

the late nighters..........................

rule
12-24-02 01:58 AM
Martha Damn straight Voodoo!

We rule!

Where did that great header pic that Ronnie sent you go to????
12-24-02 02:07 AM
FotiniD Merry Christmas Eve to everyone, with fun and joy for all the good friends I've made through this amazing board this year Love you all guys!
12-24-02 02:20 AM
Martha I love your avatar FontiniD.
12-24-02 03:27 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Martha wrote:
Where did that great header pic that Ronnie sent you go to????

To my very own private collection Martha... like the whole interview I conducted with Mick Taylor for the TV... and of course the opening program with the all-stars Mexican Blues band, never to get together again, also the Melvin Taylor Jam, The Magic Slim palomazo, the Carl Palmer gig and interview, the Peter Gabriel kick off shows for the Up Tour 2002 - 2003, or the Yes 2002 closing show, etc

...and believe me... Shaun Baxter my time with the best guitar player I've ever seen playing alive in front of me... comparable with Jimi Hendrix, Adrian Belew, Steve Howe and Frank Zappa!!

Bury me Ronnie!
12-24-02 05:16 AM
luxury1 Happy holidays to all you fellow RO family members--it's been some year.
And by the way Martha and Voodoo, we early risers are pretty happening too--nothing like the eerie quiet of the early morning to get the Stones mojo worked up!!
12-24-02 06:29 AM
luxury1 Oh Voodoo--look how nicely you clean up!
12-24-02 07:54 AM
daytfren Happy and Safe Holiday Everyone!!!!
12-24-02 09:52 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Martha wrote:
I love your avatar FontiniD.

Thanks Martha Comes from a pic where Keith's passing his arm around Mick's shoulder and they're both laughing. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it
12-24-02 11:20 AM
Martha Gawd Voodoo you look great and Mick Taylor looks so ..well...dare I say..sad...is he missing his Stonsian Brothers perhaps..what had you just been talking about? I'm worried about him....

Carl Palmer??!!! I LOVE HIM! He is a human drum machine! I was a big ELP fanatic in the 70's saw all the tours including the one (Works Vol. 1) with the symphony that traveled with the band (11 semi's full of equipment) and went belly up..ELP had to tour on the backside of that one to make up the money they lost. I guess this was before somebody figured out to just use the symphony orchestra's available in each city. I hung around after a few of their shows and met them and got some photos. I remember Gregg Lake wearing a rabbit fur coat and calling the women "Darling". I thought he sucked after that..LOL!

Oh... those were the daze!

Voodoo..you RULE! And I concur you look fabulous all cleaned and pressed. I have a small but important request...Could you please gaze adoringly at the Ronnie drawing at least once for me this Holiday...ok?!

Have a very Merry Merry everyone!
12-24-02 11:34 AM
J.J.Flash I would like to whish a merry Xmas, a lot of peace and happiness and of course, Rock'n'Roll with the Stones. I hope you could listen a lot of Jingle Bells and Run Rudolph Run(just to keep alive the Xmas Spirit)
God Bless You all my Stone brothers! Keep Rockin'! Let it Rock!