ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Goin' South routine... Salón 21, México D.F. August 31, 2001
By Juan Trujillo

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Licks Fan Film Vol 1 finished READ how to get ur copy! Return to archive
12-21-02 09:08 PM
psychomovies just transfered the last batch of pics/credits (yes i do promote this site) so the video runs about 1 hour and 40 min - i think its filled with live songs as the soundtack, pics from this site, yahoo, rs.com and interviews from 60 min, clips from the charlie rose show, the simpsons, the tv converage on the toronto summer gig, 40 licks add, and more! I do not think i am going to sell it but trade yes (if you wanna throw in a few dollars just for my hard work on putting this fan film togeather then go ahead)

I hope this does not matter about some of the songs but last night i was watching this and i hope this does not matter to some of you but some songs sound like they are skipping (there is a story behined that but its a production one) but anyhow i hope when you see the video that you will not think its crap bc of a few songs. so if you want your copy of the 2002 tour covered though photos, interviews and just a good hour and 40 min worth of stones music sign up now.

As a Bonus Tattoo You Listening Party

I was thinking and i do not know how to do this bc there is not enough room well i have some ideas up my sleave but i wanna be EXTRA nice and include as a BONUS the "Tattoo You Listening Party" Reason why i say that it cant fit bc if u want your tape to have good picture/sound I would have to tape it in Standerd Play Mode (2 hours) thats with out the Listening Party

but with the Party i would have to tape it in - LP (4 hours) or -
SLP (6 hours) so in the end you choose whats important to you

Or wait you have one more choice

wait for the party to have it in Licks Vol 2 next yr (i doubt we will get many over seas reports and pics from the tour)

So its your choice. And I have made a final choice to when i will close this Next Tuesday morning at Midnight (The start of Christmas Eve) I hope thats cool

I will send an email to people with the details later on.
12-21-02 09:44 PM
JumpinJackFlash I'd like to check it out, or am I a small guy down the ladder.
12-21-02 10:54 PM
Gimme Shelter Sounds cool to me. Could I check it out?
12-22-02 08:57 AM
psychomovies well i do need E-MAIL an address

i have 22 orders on the SHIDOOBEE site and like i said its going to close Christmas eve morning at midnight.
12-22-02 09:01 AM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, I'd like to check it out....

[email protected]
12-22-02 11:46 AM
JumpinJackFlash Oh Great, here's mine [email protected] if anybody want's to add me to thier msn messenger, they are welcome to.
12-22-02 11:07 PM
2120SMA I'd love to see it!

Thanks 2120SMA
12-22-02 11:09 PM
Soul Survivor me too! email me at [email protected]
12-24-02 02:02 PM
psychomovies the Licks film list is over so for those who put email down you got an email. have a merry christmas
12-26-02 04:12 PM
mario Hi Psymov, well, I'm far far away, without much access to the net, specially this time of year. Can I still enter the list, please? Let me know:

[email protected]

Thank you,
Mario
12-26-02 05:41 PM
riffhard64 i would love to see [email protected]!