ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Goin' South routine... Salón 21, México D.F. August 31, 2001
By Juan Trujillo

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Honky Tonk Man Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-26-02 01:20 PM
jb Go to a cancer center and volunteer ..you will see plenty of good reasons to give up smokong.
12-26-02 01:26 PM
sirmoonie There is no proof that smoking causes cancer.

Just another plot to trample our right to inhale whatever we want.
12-26-02 01:35 PM
Maxlugar I wonder what the boys back at Howe are inhaling right this second....

Hmmmmm!

12-26-02 02:41 PM
Moonisup STOP I don't wanna think of it!!

pffffff I miss my cigs, but hey at almost $4 a pack.......
12-26-02 02:47 PM
jb rIK..PLEASE MY DUTCH FRIEND..QUIT..MY GOOD FRIEND IS AN ONCOLOGIST (makes over 1 million a year!!)I do all my blood work at his state of the art lab..to see the people on chemo is just a depressing, sad sight....Cigarette will kill you..and it's not quick..its a slow, painful death and yor loved ones will have to watch you suffer....Anytime you want a cigarette, masterbate instead.
12-26-02 02:51 PM
Moonisup 30 times a day! ajahahha

No I will be strong! I won't smoke!
12-26-02 02:56 PM
jb Good...I used to smoke a lot of reefer/hash in college...also did a lot of other drugs...you just turned 20..so you can party for another 2-3 years..then you must become responsible and begin to plant the seeds to your career...you can start setting goals and you will my danish friend achieve them...
[Edited by jb]
12-26-02 02:56 PM
Maxlugar Think of how much tax money you are not giving the government by buying those filthy cancer sticks!

Keeps me going!

[Edited by Maxlugar]
12-26-02 03:03 PM
Moonisup haha that is indeed a great motivation!!

12-26-02 03:06 PM
jb Cigaretes at the Seminole Indian reserve here in hollywood, fla, cost about 2.10 a pack....they also have a huge Bingo hall with entertainment from Billy Cypress.
12-26-02 03:08 PM
Maxlugar I'm pretty sure it costs $17.50 a pack here in NYC because of the various taxes.

And they don't even let them smoke anywhere!

I see them shivering in front of my building 8 times a day to get their fix.

Soon, due to the idiot Mayor Mike Bloomberg (A democrat in republican's clothing if their ever was one) you will not even be able to smoke in a bar. Can you imagine? What is more American than going to happy hour with some friends and having a few beers and a couple of cigarettes in a bar? Soon, you'll be hanging out in a club watching a local band and you'll have to actually go outside and lose your spot to go have a smoke.

What the fuck is happening to this world?

[Edited by Maxlugar]
12-26-02 03:09 PM
jb Max..how cold will it be 1/18/03....Will a cashmere sweater, Navy coat, and scarf do the job?
12-26-02 03:13 PM
Moonisup Even in a few years when I hopefully won't smoke!

I have to say it's sick how people treat smokers!! Even criminals are better off then a regular smoker!! the NYc rules are coming to Holland also!! A real shame

Rik
12-26-02 03:13 PM
Maxlugar That'll work. You'll look like a fag at a Stones show but it'll work.

I'm thinking of wearing some Cargo Pants and a blue button down Bass shirt and a white crew neck sweater tied losely around my neck.

Oh and a captains hat.

ROCK ON!!
12-26-02 03:17 PM
jb Wait a second..don't all the big shots attending pull up in their limos and fur coats?
12-26-02 03:23 PM
Maxlugar Your wife looks pretty toned.

Does she wear thong underwear? Being frigid, I guess not. You should make her. Mine does even at the beach. Which is sexy enough. But the tan line is to die for! Even when naked they look like they have a thong on. Any girls here wear a thong? Hands?

I tried to get a limo for me and all my homies last time but it just never worked out. It was an idea before its time.

12-26-02 03:25 PM
Moonisup Thongs hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm one off the best inventions of the century!!
12-26-02 03:26 PM
jb No..she does not..she is a very respectable and proper spouse/mother....I am the seedy one in the family..even my kids look at me in a amusing way....I just told my eldest (9), to ignore woman if he wants to get laid...some little bitch in his little prep school is a major cock-teaser and I am training him early in the art of getting laid....
[Edited by jb]
12-26-02 03:32 PM
Maxlugar She doesn't look that prim and proper to me.

She reminds me of mid 90's adult superstar Madison.

No?

Oh and Moonisup, I hear ya. Thank God man is around to invent this stuff for our girls to put on for us.

STONES!
12-26-02 03:35 PM
jb In all seriosnes Max, the wife looks like and is frequently confused w/ Sussan Hoffs(?) of the Bangles, who also happens to be jewish..her mother is the producer/feminist Nora Efron?
12-26-02 03:37 PM
Maxlugar Well that works too.

You know she helped produce Austin Powers?

It's true. Watch the credits at the end.
12-26-02 03:41 PM
jb Yes..she is exactly the type I go for.....I love petite, dark haired, large breasted woman..I had a trophy blonde when i first started practicing law, but we never quite meshed...she was frigid when it came to bj's , but loved receiving ...I found that annoying and told her so....
12-26-02 03:43 PM
sasca She liked recieving blow-jobs? JB, this is a new side to you. I´m impressed.
12-26-02 03:44 PM
Maxlugar Most Jewish girls like receiving but don't go the extra mile in giving.

Just my experience I guess.
12-26-02 03:47 PM
jb Sasca...are you a girl or boy?
By the way Max, my experience with Catholic girls is just the opposite..love bj's and anal , but no intercourse to remain pure and virgin like for marriage.
[Edited by jb]
12-26-02 03:49 PM
sasca
quote:
jb wrote:
Sasca...are you a girl or boy?

Got my boardmates in a whirl,
they´re not sure if I´m a boy or a girl.

Alright, male.
12-26-02 03:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot I like the Bangle girl
She's so groovy
I like the way she looks
And I sat through her movie!

Robbie Fulks-The Bangle Girl
12-26-02 03:51 PM
Moonisup what is a BJ???????

I don't know that word!!!
12-26-02 03:52 PM
jb SS...please get that 1973 amsterdam boot from Geraldo...I am so pissed it skips.....it sounded awesome from the parts I could hear....It's called "Keep your pussy clean"..Geraldo said he would make me another copy , but I don't think this will happen...
12-26-02 03:53 PM
Moonisup what is a bj
Page: 1 2 3