ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Merry Christmas Return to archive
December 21st, 2004 03:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone. I thought about PMing everyone personally but then I'd surely forget someone. Have fun, party, rock out, and I hope Santa brings you your list (since we like lists so much). Safe Travelling if you must.
December 21st, 2004 03:10 PM
Snappy McJack Merry Christmas, TTM. Hope you have a nice and safe holiday.
December 21st, 2004 03:13 PM
jb Thank you TTM....May Jesus Christ bring this Christian nation together and allow Fox news and Bill O'Reiley to enjoy this religious holiday...hopefully, all the secular people , like me, will be wiped off the face of the earth, and the world will be filled with the righteous, like Sean Hannity, William "hit the jackpot" Bennett, and Newt "I divorced my sick wife" Gingrich".
December 21st, 2004 03:19 PM
Joey

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NUDE YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!

J !
December 21st, 2004 03:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
May Jesus Christ bring this Christian nation together and allow Fox news and Bill O'Reiley to enjoy this religious holiday...

Fox News??? Who cares about them? They, like the Networks, have ZERO credibility. Hacks. Mercenaries. Oh well.

December 21st, 2004 03:27 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NUDE YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!

J !

Joey, it's been a great year here on Rocks-off with you. We hit 10k together despite our detractors. We kept this board alive when times were slow and most importantly, we did it all for
December 21st, 2004 03:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:
Fox News LOVES Paris Hilton .................and you ?!?!

Paris too lazy for sex

Paris Hilton claims she's "too lazy" to have sex and would rather just kiss.

The 23-year-old hotel heiress tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I'm not a sexual person, really. I don't really care about sex. If I'm in a relationship, we don't even do anything, really. We just watch TV. I'm too lazy. I'd rather kiss."

Hilton's former boyfriends include Rick Salomon, Tommy Hilfiger model Jason Shaw and Backstreet Boys' singer Nick Carter.

The third series of her hit reality show The Simple Life with Nicole Richie is due to begin airing in the US next month.

December 21st, 2004 03:53 PM
glencar Merry Christmas to all, even the jews. I'll be away for the holiday but look forward to mounting an all-out assault on 10K over the next year.
December 21st, 2004 03:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
Well....hope you have a great time.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
December 21st, 2004 03:58 PM
glencar Thanks. I hope so too.
December 21st, 2004 04:15 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, it's been a great year here on Rocks-off with you. We hit 10k together despite our detractors. We kept this board alive when times were slow and most importantly, we did it all for

Yes my fellow Jewish Brother ......................

Without the two of us posting so magnificently over the past year , this most prodigious of message boards would have faded away into oblivion due to complete boredom as there has been no Stones News WHATSOEVER !!!!!

We have had many many detractors , but our voices have been heard -- all in the name of

....if only our Baby Steel Magnolia could have been here with us .

You are much loved by the Joey !

The Joey , Established 1999 and providing quality posts like this and many like it on a daily basis now for nearly six years .

December 21st, 2004 04:17 PM
glencar Gentleben on Stonesdoug says tour rehearsals start in June next year in Toronto. So you two can now give it a rest. You've done yeoman's work & nobody except Arik Sharon can take that away from you.
December 21st, 2004 04:40 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Paris too lazy for sex

The 23-year-old hotel heiress tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I'm not a sexual person, really. I don't really care about sex. If I'm in a relationship, we don't even do anything, really. We just watch TV. I'm too lazy. I'd rather kiss."

This makes Joey very sad .
December 22nd, 2004 11:34 AM
jb Merry X-mas to all the goys!!!
December 22nd, 2004 11:43 AM
telecaster
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Paris too lazy for sex

Hilton's former boyfriends include Rick Salomon, Tommy Hilfiger model Jason Shaw and Backstreet Boys' singer Nick Carter.

The third series of her hit reality show The Simple Life with Nicole Richie is due to begin airing in the US next month.

"I'm too lazy. I'd rather kiss"

From what I have seen she can kiss the chrome of a trailer hitch

And they say romance is dead
[Edited by telecaster]
December 22nd, 2004 11:48 AM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

"I'm too lazy. I'd rather kiss"

From what I have seen she can kiss the chrome of a trailer hitch

And they say romance is dead
[Edited by telecaster]

Tele ............................

If I had a DVD Burner I would burn you a copy of " One Night In Paris " !

Magnifico
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood