ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Would someone please give me some info about Keith? Return to archive
December 20th, 2004 01:49 AM
Janis Would somebody please supply an *official* address where we could send Keith an Birthday card. Maybe in care of Jane Rose? I'm not asking for the actual address where Keith resides, I just want an *official* address where he might actually receive a birthday card and present from a female fan. Surely one of you people know. TIA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!
xoxoxo
December 20th, 2004 02:22 AM
stonedinaustralia stones corporate headquarters are located at the Rockerfeller (sp?) Centre NYC
December 20th, 2004 03:28 AM
beer You will all be pleazed to know that Keith AND Bobby Keys celebrated their birthdays at a very fancy roller skating rink just outside of Toledo. And apparently, lady luck was on their side, cuz they won gold medals in "Shoot the duck".

Of course, this was followed by a very spirited game of "Pin the Tail on Mr. Leavell". Seems ol' Chuck is very fond of "Lombardi Slaps" AND the dreaded "Dirty Sanchez"!!!!

-
December 20th, 2004 06:39 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
beer wrote:
Seems ol' Chuck is very fond of "Lombardi Slaps" AND the dreaded "Dirty Sanchez"!!!!

-

ewww the dirty sanchez, that wicked fuck
December 20th, 2004 08:35 AM
gypsy
quote:
beer wrote:
You will all be pleazed to know that Keith AND Bobby Keys celebrated their birthdays at a very fancy roller skating rink just outside of Toledo. And apparently, lady luck was on their side, cuz they won gold medals in "Shoot the duck".

Of course, this was followed by a very spirited game of "Pin the Tail on Mr. Leavell". Seems ol' Chuck is very fond of "Lombardi Slaps" AND the dreaded "Dirty Sanchez"!!!!

-

Yeah. It was a kick ass Birthday soiree. Keith and Bobby started skating really fast to the sweet music of Loverboy, Kool & the Gang, and Pat Benetar. It was rad.
beer, I don't think they won gold medals in "shoot the duck." I heard they won coupons for free nachos at the skating rink's concession stand.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood