ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Just So Depressing Return to archive
December 17th, 2004 11:43 AM
glencar Police Seek Clues After Fetus Cut From Slain Woman's Body
Amber Alert Issued For Missing Fetus

POSTED: 7:05 am EST December 17, 2004
UPDATED: 11:32 am EST December 17, 2004

SKIDMORE, Mo. -- A 23-year-old woman who was eight months pregnant was killed Thursday and the fetus was taken from her body, authorities said.

Stinnett home in Skidmore, Mo.
Stinnett home in Skidmore, Mo.
Sheriff's deputies were investigating the afternoon killing of the woman and they were searching for the baby, who they believed could have survived.

Nodaway County Sheriff Ben Espey said, "Someone was wanting a baby awful bad."

The sheriff issued an Amber Alert for the missing baby. Police are searching for a white, female newborn. The report also suggested that things to look for in the case included "bloody clothing or towels, possible health issues with the fetus and a freshly cut umbilical cord."

Video: Watch Latest Report On Fetus

Bobbi Jo Stinnett was killed at about 3 p.m. CST, and "the unborn child was removed from her body by the person or persons who committed the crime."

Stinett's mother, who called police at 3:38 p.m., found her strangled to death inside her home, Kansas City, Mo., TV station KMBC reported. Paramedics tried to revive her, but she was later pronounced dead at St. Francis Hospital in Maryville, Mo.

Espey said it appeared the victim was killed no more than an hour before she was found.

An autopsy was to be conducted by the Jackson County medical examiner.

There were no visible signs of a struggle on the victim and no indication of forced entry into her small home, Espey said.

Espey offered piecemeal information about the victim. She was white, worked at Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing in Maryville, was married a little more than a year and was pregnant with her first child.

The husband has been ruled out as a suspect because he was at work at the time.

"She was a sweet lady. I don't know that she really bothered anybody. She just always stayed to herself. You know, she was real nice, real quiet," said a woman who lived nearby. "They were very excited about the family they were about to have."

Investigators want to question three people. Espey identified them as two men and a woman. He said they are looking for a 1980s or 1990s red, two-door hatchback, possibly a Honda. It was seen in the driveway of the Stinnett home around the time of the murder.

Investigators at the scene of the crime in Skidmore, Mo.
Investigators at the scene of the crime in Skidmore, Mo.

Stinnett was a dog breeder and reportedly sold Jack Russell terrier dogs over the Internet. One neighbor said he saw a red, two-door vehicle outside the home and assumed it was someone picking up a dog.

There are very few leads. Police were at the scene all night long searching for and collecting evidence.

Skidmore is about 100 miles northwest of Kansas City.
December 17th, 2004 02:34 PM
jb A red state....
December 17th, 2004 02:38 PM
gypsy That's awful, glencar. I hated reading that. Bless her heart. I hope they find the bastards that did this and put them to death.
December 17th, 2004 02:42 PM
jb This is a country who placed moral values as the main reason for re-electing Bush....that and a tax rebate to buy a 6-pack of beer.
December 17th, 2004 02:44 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
This is a country who placed moral values as the main reason for re-electing Bush....that and a tax rebate to buy a 6-pack of beer.

Will you PM me with the details of how much money you made this year? And how much you estimate you'll earn next year?
It gets me moist.
December 17th, 2004 02:46 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Will you PM me with the details of how much money you made this year? And how much you estimate you'll earn next year?
It gets me moist.

I would..but when I found out you had a amer-asian boyfriend for over 13 yrs, I was crushed
December 17th, 2004 02:47 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
I would..but when I found out you had a amer-asian boyfriend for over 13 yrs, I was crushed

Me too.
December 17th, 2004 03:04 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Me too.

I'll Bet !

** MAO !! *** .... Slap ! ..... ** MAO !!! ** .. ** MAO !!! ** ... Slap !

W - W- W- What ?!?! .....Oh , sure ! :

http://www.insidedenver.com/drmn/broncos/article/0,1299,DRMN_17_3404884,00.html
December 17th, 2004 03:13 PM
kath sad, horrible story. this is a sick place, this world...these earthlings.....

thankfully, i am not a member of that species....
December 17th, 2004 03:15 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
sad, horrible story. this is a sick place, this world...these earthlings.....

thankfully, i am not a member of that species....

meine liebe abs shae monkey?
December 17th, 2004 03:16 PM
Joey

December 17th, 2004 03:23 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Clean it up for tonight..if you can't shower, go to Walmart and buy baby wipes.
December 17th, 2004 03:24 PM
kath josh, one more time.

oh, never mind.....

December 17th, 2004 04:44 PM
kath SKIDMORE, Mo. Dec 17, 2004 � Authorities have found a healthy newborn girl in Kansas and think it could be the child of slain Bobbi Jo Stinnett.

Nodaway County Sheriff Ben Espey said authorities are awaiting DNA testing to confirm the girl is the child of Stinnett, who was found slain in her northwest Missouri home Thursday afternoon by her own mother.

"It's about as good as we can get, people," Espey said.

December 17th, 2004 04:54 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Clean it up for tonight..if you can't shower, go to Walmart and buy baby wipes.

jb, have you ever been to Wal-Mart?

Slummin'...
December 17th, 2004 05:05 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
kath wrote:
SKIDMORE, Mo. Dec 17, 2004 � Authorities have found a healthy newborn girl in Kansas and think it could be the child of slain Bobbi Jo Stinnett.

Nodaway County Sheriff Ben Espey said authorities are awaiting DNA testing to confirm the girl is the child of Stinnett, who was found slain in her northwest Missouri home Thursday afternoon by her own mother.

"It's about as good as we can get, people," Espey said.

Holy fuck. That is unreal.

That poor kid is going to be told this story someday.
December 17th, 2004 06:14 PM
kath this world is waaayyy too creepy for me sometimes.....
December 20th, 2004 03:31 PM
glencar No shit. I'm glad they caught this nutjob & I hope she gets the death penalty. I'm normally not in favor of it but this case screams out for vengeance.
December 20th, 2004 03:37 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
No shit. I'm glad they caught this nutjob & I hope she gets the death penalty. I'm normally not in favor of it but this case screams out for vengeance.

If peterson got the death penalty, then she will certainly receive the same.
December 20th, 2004 04:55 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
If peterson got the death penalty, then she will certainly receive the same.

You remind me a lot of Scott Peterson, joshy.
December 20th, 2004 04:59 PM
Fiji Joe Hell Yeah!!!...Kansas in the news again...what?...ya'll think all we got is the BTK killer?
December 20th, 2004 05:43 PM
kath
quote:

was that blonde his secretary? i thought he'd met her in a bar or something......
December 21st, 2004 04:11 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood