ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Moonie and Joey, please explain Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 14th, 2004 11:19 AM
TooTough >Let's hope they stay the Fu## out of Germany this time ( sixty seven dates last tour ) .

>No kidding, Joseph. Why the Rolling Stones would set foot in that god-forsaken land is beyond real white.

>Stones at their lowest - performing for the fucking scumbag Hun.

Apart from the fact how some people here post such sentences in a topic titled "Its official...great news" regarding the new album, I really want to know what you MEAN with sentences like this.

I�m German and don�t quite understand why you take your aversion to certain things/people to this board. Do you mean me, my kids, my parents, my grandparents, or the Germans in total, or the Nazi-Germans or German Stones fans or what?

Please explain. And try to use sentences with sense, please no Doopy-whippy-nip-nap-jizzy-dingeling stuff, like in 70 % of the posts here.

You offended, now explain.
December 14th, 2004 12:07 PM
Starbuck too tough, you just have to understand....it's their way. moonie lost a leg at bastogne to a french chambermaid that mistook him for a nazi beaver, and joey was raped repeatedly outside tunis by soldiers of romel's afrika korps back in '42.

they're letting their emotions out. its the pain of combat.
December 14th, 2004 12:09 PM
Joey
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

they're letting their emotions out. its the pain of combat.

Pain ?!?! ......PAIN ?!?!

You all don't know what pain is .......................

[ Edited by Fiji Joe ]

[Edited by Joey]
December 14th, 2004 12:13 PM
Bloozehound
December 14th, 2004 02:46 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
TooTough wrote:
>Let's hope they stay the Fu## out of Germany this time ( sixty seven dates last tour ) .

>No kidding, Joseph. Why the Rolling Stones would set foot in that god-forsaken land is beyond real white.

Apart from the fact how some people here post such sentences in a topic titled "Its official...great news" regarding the new album, I really want to know what you MEAN with sentences like this.

I�m German and don�t quite understand why you take your aversion to certain things/people to this board. Do you mean me, my kids, my parents, my grandparents, or the Germans in total, or the Nazi-Germans or German Stones fans or what?

Please explain. And try to use sentences with sense, please no Doopy-whippy-nip-nap-jizzy-dingeling stuff, like in 70 % of the posts here.

Although I'm not German, I can understand why sirmoonie's & joey's posts would offend you.

Unfortunately, the reality in North America is that it's been somewhat 'acceptable' to slam anything & everything German for a long time. Is Germany guilty of a truly horrific past? ...obviously.

Is every living German guilty of agreeing with the past and therefore deserving of the generalised prejudiced comments that are hurled their way? ...obviously not.

Interesting fact: German ancestry is claimed by more Americans than any other national heritage. According to the 2000 United States government census, 42.8 million Americans consider German to be their primary ancestry.

Too Tough... Don't take it Too Seriously.

December 14th, 2004 03:07 PM
Joey
" Howard had five people come in today to see who would make the best contestant in a mystery contest he was doing for $20,000. Howard didn't want to tell anyone what the contest was at first, saying they'd need to be available all week and if they complete the contest they get the money. Most of the contestants had really sad stories. The first contestant, Susan, had lost tons of money to a bad contractor who left her house in disarray. She barely has a roof over her head and when it rains, it's horrible. The second contestant, a woman named Terri, used her entire life savings to come up here for the contest. She said she had run off with her black boyfriend, an action that led her parents to disown her, and then her boyfriend kicked her out of the house saying he found a woman with a better ass than hers. Now she wants to win the money to get ass implants and get her boyfriend back. Currently, she has $97 to her name and desperately needs the prize money. Rhonda - our next contestant - had a wild life and a great story, although she wasn't the greatest story-teller. Rhonda's grandparents raised her and her brother and her brother used to beat her up all the time and sometimes he'd use knives. When she got older, she went to live with her father and he beat her up the first time they met and even tried to rape her. The 4th and 5th contestants were a 21-year-old girl named Morgan who didn't really need the money for anything specific and a Swedish tourist we pulled in off the street. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php
December 14th, 2004 03:21 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Pain ?!?! ......PAIN ?!?!

You all don't know what pain is .......................

you think you know pain??

check this out!

http://www.jibjab.com/xmas/play.asp?contentid=28&groupid=2

[Edited by Starbuck]
December 14th, 2004 03:34 PM
Joey

For Starbuck and Gypsy ! :

http://www.ultimatedallas.com/victoria/pages/Photo0014_JPG.htm
December 14th, 2004 04:17 PM
Starbuck merry $#@*ing christmas joey

December 14th, 2004 04:32 PM
Joey

Bless You Starbuck ...........................

You are much loved by the Joey .

P.S. I see your friend Adam Sandler is on Letterman Wednesday Evening !

http://www.ultimatedallas.com/victoria/photos.htm
December 14th, 2004 07:48 PM
Mr. D
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

(Mr. D sticking hands on face like in "Home Alone")

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by Mr. D]
December 14th, 2004 10:48 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Howard had five people come in today to see who would make the best contestant in a mystery contest he was doing for $20,000. Howard didn't want to tell anyone what the contest was at first, saying they'd need to be available all week and if they complete the contest they get the money. Most of the contestants had really sad stories. The first contestant, Susan, had lost tons of money to a bad contractor who left her house in disarray. She barely has a roof over her head and when it rains, it's horrible. The second contestant, a woman named Terri, used her entire life savings to come up here for the contest. She said she had run off with her black boyfriend, an action that led her parents to disown her, and then her boyfriend kicked her out of the house saying he found a woman with a better ass than hers. Now she wants to win the money to get ass implants and get her boyfriend back. Currently, she has $97 to her name and desperately needs the prize money. Rhonda - our next contestant - had a wild life and a great story, although she wasn't the greatest story-teller. Rhonda's grandparents raised her and her brother and her brother used to beat her up all the time and sometimes he'd use knives. When she got older, she went to live with her father and he beat her up the first time they met and even tried to rape her. The 4th and 5th contestants were a 21-year-old girl named Morgan who didn't really need the money for anything specific and a Swedish tourist we pulled in off the street. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

Howard Stern is a great, kind, and generous man. Thank you, joseph.
December 14th, 2004 11:13 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
TooTough wrote:
>Let's hope they stay the Fu## out of Germany this time ( sixty seven dates last tour ) .

Just don't take this as any kind of accession to your demand for an explanation - the day I take orders from you will come when I start burning American flags, drinking light beer, and listening to the Eagles. That said, here are answers to your questions.

I can't speak for Joseph, but I think he was expressing his opinion that the Stones should avoid Germany on the next tour.

I was re-iterating what I understood to be Joseph's opinion in that regard with stronger language as to why I think the Stones should avoid Germany on the next tour.

quote:

I was not referring to you or your relatives, since I've never even heard of you until today. I was referring to "Nazi-Germans." However, in my experience and understanding, Venn diagrammatically speaking there is significant overlap between them and what I understand you to mean by "Germans in total." Thus, my use of the terms "German" "Hun" and "Nazi" as synonymyns is merely for brevity of posting and per common English usage - i.e., I understand that there is a school of thought that announces that there are significant qualitative, although marginal quantitative, distinctions therein.

Finally, you may be right, and this may not be the proper forum for memorializing well-known political facts. But I'd like to point out that I am not even close to being one of the major participants in political threads.

Hope this helps.
December 14th, 2004 11:26 PM
gypsy You are a strong black man, sirmoonie.
December 14th, 2004 11:59 PM
Starbuck How could we not be frustrated with Germans after looking at the kraut in this pic?

If the speedo doesn't say it all, the mullet does!

metaphysically speaking, this response poses an unfair conundrum to our german colleage. should said response be taken seriously, like von schlieffen's prewar plans to invade the belgian lowlands back in 1-4, or should we just chuck it out in the waste bin, to be picked up by the custodial engineer in the coming days?

aw hell, screw it. let's go back to making fun of the French. its so much easier.

December 15th, 2004 03:55 AM
TooTough It�s people like you making this world go down in prejudices, hid behind jokes. Late Night at its worst.

And Starbuck as a newbie: there are certain rules on this board. But don�t ask Moonie or Joey for a hint.

For brevity of posting and in common English: You make me sick.
December 15th, 2004 04:01 AM
FotiniD
quote:
TooTough wrote:
It�s people like you making this world go down in prejudices, hid behind jokes. Late Night at its worst.

And Starbuck as a newbie: there are certain rules on this board. But don�t ask Moonie or Joey for a hint.

For brevity of posting and in common English: You make me sick.

Oh, TooTough, you shouldn't pay too much attention.
It's their...em... rather strange sense of humour...

And also, you know what they say about opinions and how everyone's got one... I suggest you give up any sane attempt to discuss political issues here Just for your own mental stability, trust me, it's a deadend road..
December 15th, 2004 05:19 AM
J.J.Flash Moonie... do anything but don't ever consider LIGHT BEER... oahhhh please don't.....
December 15th, 2004 11:12 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Just don't take this as any kind of accession to your demand for an explanation - the day I take orders from you will come when I start burning American flags, drinking light beer, and listening to the Eagles. That said, here are answers to your questions.

I can't speak for Joseph, but I think he was expressing his opinion that the Stones should avoid Germany on the next tour.

I was re-iterating what I understood to be Joseph's opinion in that regard with stronger language as to why I think the Stones should avoid Germany on the next tour.

I was not referring to you or your relatives, since I've never even heard of you until today. I was referring to "Nazi-Germans." However, in my experience and understanding, Venn diagrammatically speaking there is significant overlap between them and what I understand you to mean by "Germans in total." Thus, my use of the terms "German" "Hun" and "Nazi" as synonymyns is merely for brevity of posting and per common English usage - i.e., I understand that there is a school of thought that announces that there are significant qualitative, although marginal quantitative, distinctions therein.

Finally, you may be right, and this may not be the proper forum for memorializing well-known political facts. But I'd like to point out that I am not even close to being one of the major participants in political threads.

Hope this helps.

What He Said !

Frisky ! �
December 15th, 2004 11:25 AM
Fiji Joe Aww...the Germans are just pissed because they have been wholly overlooked for their contributions to the development of the jack-boot...

December 15th, 2004 11:27 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Aww...the Germans are just pissed because they have been wholly overlooked for their contributions to the development of the jack-boot...

Fiji .......................I smell Ass !

...and you ?!?!

http://www.californos.com

Cassie & YATES ! , Inc. �
December 15th, 2004 11:31 AM
Fiji Joe Yes...ass..with the slightest scent of sauerkraut
December 15th, 2004 11:41 AM
egon fiji...

where have you been all these months?

and please, feel free to start a new thread on the matter.
December 15th, 2004 12:58 PM
caro I'd be really interested to know what this thread would have looked like if it had been started by an American complaining because someone had called Americans, say, a bunch of ignorant shitheads. I'm kind of tempted to provoke the creation of said thread, but I guess I'm too caught up in stupid notions of respect & fraternity to actually do it.
December 15th, 2004 01:07 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.geocities.jp/takasusyachou/fart2/fartsmaster2.html#strategy1

December 15th, 2004 03:43 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
caro wrote:
I'd be really interested to know what this thread would have looked like if it had been started by an American complaining because someone had called Americans, say, a bunch of ignorant shitheads. I'm kind of tempted to provoke the creation of said thread, but I guess I'm too caught up in stupid notions of respect & fraternity to actually do it.

Fine words, caro.

Starbuck, a lot of us like to laugh at people with Mullets, but you don't have to point your finger at Germans... just look outside your window.
December 15th, 2004 03:59 PM
Starbuck
quote:
I'd be really interested to know what this thread would have looked like if it had been started by an American complaining because someone had called Americans, say, a bunch of ignorant shitheads. I'm kind of tempted to provoke the creation of said thread, but I guess I'm too caught up in stupid notions of respect & fraternity to actually do it.

actually, we americans are a bunch of ignorant shitheads! that is why we all drive single occupancy vehicles and laugh at the hicks who take public transportation! that is why we eat four square meals a day, one of which is a "value meal number two, heavy on the grease"! that is why we buy clay aiken records and watch FOX!

germans are much smarter!

December 15th, 2004 04:11 PM
Fiji Joe The greatest thing ever produced by Germans...

December 15th, 2004 10:52 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
caro wrote:

Don't provoke, my lady. Your station in life is to arouse. And you do with posts like that.
December 15th, 2004 10:55 PM
telecaster
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
The greatest thing ever produced by Germans...

Lou Gehrig?
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood