ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: black crowes x-mas tune... (nsc) Return to archive
December 21st, 2005 11:30 PM
mac_daddy
Back Door Santa! Here's the link http://www.crowesbase.com/songs/back_door_santa.mp3
December 22nd, 2005 12:43 AM
GimmeExile Yep, they had that streaming at bc.com a few weeks ago. Cool tune.

macdaddy, do you have any of the Henry Fonda shows from October? You mentioned that a buddy of yours recorded some of the shows...I have 10/19, but that's the only one in wide circulation.
December 22nd, 2005 07:29 AM
mac_daddy havent looked into it, but i know they were all taped...

are you interested..? if you are, i will check around and find the sources for you...
December 22nd, 2005 11:05 AM
GimmeExile I'm definitely interested...Thanks!

It seems that the Crowes community is divided between those who want to share via bit torrent and those who want to preserve the old-school style of trading, keeping the good stuff for the close circles.
December 22nd, 2005 02:50 PM
mac_daddy i think it is more of an issue that the folks on the crowes message boards (their communities) are immature and heavy on the flames. most tapers i know dont even bother with the crowes community anymore, but they tape the shows...

did you try bt.etree.org..?
December 22nd, 2005 03:47 PM
GimmeExile You're right about that. Some of those Amoricans are embarrassingly immature. I'm not sure why some of them despise bit torrent so much.

I check bt.etree.org frequently. That's where I got the 10/19 Henry Fonda show. If you can find any of the other shows from that L.A. run, please let me know.

[Edited by GimmeExile]
December 22nd, 2005 03:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
i think it is more of an issue that the folks on the crowes message boards (their communities) are immature and heavy on the flames. most tapers i know dont even bother with the crowes community anymore, but they tape the shows...

did you try bt.etree.org..?

From what I hear, that is a big war on the Crowes message board regarding Crowes fans vs. Phish fans stemming from horrible MSG ticket sales until Trey was added to the bill.
December 22nd, 2005 04:18 PM
Saint Sway I havent posted on the bands msg board in ages. It just got too dizzying.

the inmates over there are running the asylum

the smaller fan run Crowes sites are fine. all good people.

the xmas tune is fun, btw. Old school Crowes.
December 22nd, 2005 04:25 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I havent posted on the bands msg board in ages. It just got too dizzying.

the inmates over there are running the asylum

the smaller fan run Crowes sites are fine. all good people.

the xmas tune is fun, btw. Old school Crowes.

st. sway - do you have it uncompressed somewhere..? would you know where to find it..?
December 22nd, 2005 04:28 PM
glencar Phish is performing on NYE at MSG? Cool! Now I wanna go!
December 22nd, 2005 04:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Phish is performing on NYE at MSG? Cool! Now I wanna go!

The Crowes are performing with Trey Anastacio (sp) opening for them. Ticket sales have been abysmal. Trey had to be added to save the show.
December 22nd, 2005 04:38 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

st. sway - do you have it uncompressed somewhere..? would you know where to find it..?

I dont have it. I'll try asking around...
December 22nd, 2005 04:39 PM
GimmeExile
quote:
glencar wrote:
Phish is performing on NYE at MSG? Cool! Now I wanna go!

Trey is playing a 90-minute set before the Crowes. He was added to the lineup after My Morning Jacket dropped out due to illness.
December 22nd, 2005 04:59 PM
glencar I'd love to see Trey. Not familiar with My Morning Jacket unless they're the ones who do Helena.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)