ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Which team of urs is in a bowl game this year.... Return to archive
December 21st, 2005 05:23 PM
RollingstonesUSA USC....lol, in Independence bowl

Brought to u by "Chicken of the sea"
[Edited by RollingstonesUSA]
December 21st, 2005 10:57 PM
Sir Stonesalot Penn State, Orange Bowl
December 21st, 2005 11:05 PM
mac_daddy mpc computer bowl (or something like that)

quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Penn State, Orange Bowl

joepa had a great run. you think he is finished after this year, and a piece of the bcs..?
December 21st, 2005 11:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot No.

3 more years at least. He promised that to this years freshmen.

He may die before he quits.
December 22nd, 2005 12:55 AM
Egbert Mizzou, Independence.
December 22nd, 2005 02:11 AM
Brainbell Jangler My undergrad alma mater: Oregon Ducks. Only the Holiday Bowl despite a 10-1 record with our only loss to #1 USC. Meanwhile, 7-4 Florida State is in the Orange Bowl. And the Fiesta Bowl is a regional game between Ohio State and Notre Dame because the Irish get better ratings than we do, not because they're a better team. BCS? I don't know what the "C" stands for, but I know BS when I smell it.
December 22nd, 2005 07:43 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Egbert wrote:
Mizzou, Independence.

R u going? I am,lol will be freezing my ass off....

Brought to u by "Chicken of the sea"
December 22nd, 2005 12:19 PM
Egbert
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

R u going? I am,lol will be freezing my ass off....

Nah - will be getting together with a couple college buds in NJ and watching the game on the tube.

I see that Mizzou's captain has been suspended for the game due to pot possession. Hopefully the Tigers will show up for this one and at least make an interesting game out of it - they've been wildly inconsistent this year.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)