ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm still waiting!!! Return to archive
December 21st, 2005 11:37 AM
Jair Guys, come on, I'm really pissed about ALL of you

I am begging for that fucking "Rain Fall Down Will I Am" remix about a month and NOBODY sent to me yet!!!

I've ordered the single, but amazon will send just next year.

So, PLEASE, can you forget I AM a pain in the ass (YES, I know that) and just send to me at [email protected]

MANY, MANY THANKS, &
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
December 21st, 2005 11:38 AM
Joey " We finished up our 5-city run with The Stones. I was informed last night that of all the opening acts, we were given the most slots. Weird. I thought it was an interesting pair up since the word Bang, but in the world of music, everything crosses over. It doesn’t matter the genre or the message, what matters is whether or not you’re going to be cool during the time spent off stage. Does the crew mind putting up with you? Are you on time? Do you stay out of the way? Do you say please and thank you? These things matter and they get around. Kindness breeds great opportunities.

What a great opportunity it was! I don’t think I would have ever seen the Stones play live were it not for this invite. When they hit the stage every night, it took less than a few seconds to realize the ticket prices were money well spent and why they sell out every show. The energy these guys exhume, regardless of age, is mind blowing. They rock harder, stronger, and better than any band out there today, all the while maintaining their signature sound a la loose swagger. Even better than the show, however, was introducing my mom to the fierce four members of the Rolling Stones. She was 18 again while I stood somewhat behind her, not even born yet.

The group picture opportunity was classic. We waited a good half hour as we were told. We were ready for them to enter quickly and fit into the puzzle pose we had quaintly constructed. They entered in brightly colored rock uniforms of sparkly shoulder padded proportions and preceded to shake our hands while mumbling to each other and making a great noise of their walks and unique styles of talks. It was an amazing 20 seconds of shifting eyes and surprised grins as our portrait pose collapsed to a footballers huddle, our team on one side of the circle and The Stones on the other. As soon as The Stones turned opposite us to face the camera, the flash went off. We were hidden behind The Stones! Most of us cut out of the picture. The photographer began a countdown for a second shot. I pushed my mom into the shot beside Mick and I reached my arm and head up and over from the back of the group in hopes to show my grandkids someday that I was able to leap into frame with greatness. Before my eyes could recover from the flashbulb, the lords of leather were gone. The intro music screamed through the corridors of the arena and moments later The Stones started it up with Start Me Up. I was still standing in the photo op holding tank to say a few words for The Stones website. I made sure my mom rushed out her seat. She’d been dreaming of this day long before she ever dreamed of me. Besides, I saw the whole show on Thanksgiving.

In short I’m thankful I got to see my mom nearly faint when the Gods of Rock entered our world. (reference to definition number 1.) …And I’m thankful for the gifts I receive that make it possible for me to do what I do. (2.) …And I’m thankful there are good people in our band and crew that share my dream and make the technicalities true. And of course, despite my disappearances and distances that I tend to keep, I AM THANKFUL FOR YOU. (3.) …That about covers it. Thanks Encarta!
Books rule."

http://www.jasonmraz.com/journal/

December 21st, 2005 11:44 AM
Jair Joey, little brow, do you really exist?
December 21st, 2005 11:47 AM
Joey "Joey, little brow, do you really exist? "

December 21st, 2005 12:32 PM
egon i downloaded about 5 or 6 of these remixes.

which one do you want?
December 21st, 2005 01:53 PM
Joey Biography for Theresa Russell :

" Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the "100 Sexiest Stars" in film history (#58). [1995]

Has a son named Max.

According to the liner notes to Pete Townshend's album "Scoop 3," she was the inspiration for The Who song "Athena" (originally titled "Teresa").

Began modelling at age 12.

Measurements: 34 1/4C-24 1/2-35 1/2 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)."

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000622/bio

December 21st, 2005 02:03 PM
jb Maybe the "Metrics" will have similar sentiments????????
December 21st, 2005 02:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Maybe the "Metrics" will have similar sentiments????????

www.antigonerising.com
December 21st, 2005 02:12 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

www.antigonerising.com

Guess what??? I saw their album also at Starbucks and it actually had sold better than the Stones...........
December 21st, 2005 02:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Guess what??? I saw their album also at Starbucks and it actually had sold better than the Stones...........

We had predicted this months ago...why are people surprised?
December 21st, 2005 02:18 PM
Joey

I just took me afternoon sh#t !
December 21st, 2005 02:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I just took me afternoon sh#t !

You are a baseball fan joey....so you will understand this then.....I am on deck!!
December 21st, 2005 02:24 PM
Joey " I am on deck!!"

December 21st, 2005 02:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I am on deck!!"

December 21st, 2005 02:52 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I am on deck!!"

Joy,

You're not the red meany. You are the blue meany - but this aint no Pepperland. Go where you really belong and I'm gonna zap you with the love shots!

http://www.beatles.com/yellow/preloader.swf

December 21st, 2005 03:22 PM
Joey
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Joy,

You're not the red meany. You are the blue meany - but this aint no Pepperland. Go where you really belong and I'm gonna zap you with the love shots!

W- W- What ?!?!

December 21st, 2005 03:24 PM
Jair
quote:
egon wrote:
i downloaded about 5 or 6 of these remixes.

which one do you want?

That one made by the Black Eyed Peas guy, Will I am.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

December 21st, 2005 03:33 PM
Moonisup Brothers!!

[Edited by Moonisup]
December 22nd, 2005 06:43 AM
Jair STILL waiting...
Should I commit suicide?

Ok, any suggestions about the method?

I'm thinking in sleeping pills, but suggestions are welcome.
December 22nd, 2005 08:55 AM
egon i have a lot of remixes but not that one i think.
i'll check this evening at home

Nope, don't have it
[Edited by egon]
December 22nd, 2005 02:15 PM
egon is that the guy's name; will i am?
December 22nd, 2005 02:29 PM
Jair
quote:
egon wrote:
is that the guy's name; will i am?

Yep! So, you can made will-i-am, see?
Anyway, the guy is fucking good!

Now, if you know the girl from Black Eyed Peas..oh my, what a hot babe!!!

I would marry her just to fuck that ass every single day of my life.

Are you sending, are you???

Greetings from the whole Brazilian hot asses
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)