ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I've Never Been So Bummed Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 19th, 2005 02:29 AM
pdog It seems that my secret wish that my 2nd son be born on Keiths Birthday is lost in the wind!
Unless my wife decides to pop this boy out in the next half hour...
If he's born on the 23rd I'll name him after Joe Strummer. If he comes any other time his middle name will be Johnny Ramone. If he's born after the new year, I'm forging the birth certificate and taking the write off for 2005 anyway!
I gotta afford this tour for chrissakes!
[Edited by pdog]
December 19th, 2005 02:56 AM
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck ..Well if its January you are looking at ya' got Elvis' B'day.
Elvis is a lovely name!
December 19th, 2005 06:08 AM
egon maybe it'll be a "summit of the century" baby.

December 19th, 2005 06:40 AM
Gazza Joe Strummer died on the 22nd, Pdog, so I sense an inducement!
December 19th, 2005 07:15 AM
keefjunkie strummer was incredible

train in vain is the best song ever
December 19th, 2005 07:57 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:
strummer was incredible

Which Strummer never sang....
December 19th, 2005 08:35 AM
Voodoo Scrounge My family always tends to stick to family traditional names. Im named after my grandad
December 19th, 2005 03:05 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Joe Strummer died on the 22nd, Pdog, so I sense an inducement!

I thought it was the 23rd... Oh no... confusion...
December 19th, 2005 03:08 PM
Surround Sister You didnt get the kid the 19th either?
Otherwise this is Beethoven´s birthday, if I´m correctly informed.
December 19th, 2005 03:08 PM
glencar Pdog, my sister, best friend & niece are all celebrating birthdays today. I know no one who shares Keith's b-day.
December 20th, 2005 06:35 AM
corgi37 Well, you dont want it born on Dec 25, thats for sure!
December 20th, 2005 10:06 AM
gorda
quote:
pdog wrote:
It seems that my secret wish that my 2nd son be born on Keiths Birthday is lost in the wind!
If he's born on the 23rd I'll name him after Joe Strummer. If he comes any other time his middle name will be Johnny Ramone. If he's born after the new year, I'm forging the birth certificate and taking the write off for 2005 anyway!
[Edited by pdog]

Just pray that he is healthy and strong! And, grows up to be a good person!
December 20th, 2005 10:17 AM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
It seems that my secret wish that my 2nd son be born on Keiths Birthday is lost in the wind!
[Edited by pdog]

AS long as he is healthy, that' all that matters.............I am u nder terrible stress with a possible primi around the 1/20th show.............I am just hoping that my wife and child survive!!!!
December 20th, 2005 10:22 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:

AS long as he is healthy, that' all that matters

Words of wisdom my friend
December 20th, 2005 10:24 AM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Words of wisdom my friend

Best of luck to all the expectant fathers on this board...are there others beside jb, myself and Pdoggie dog?
December 20th, 2005 11:22 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl As far as I know I'm not in that list (yet)
December 20th, 2005 11:23 AM
jb
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
As far as I know I'm not in that list (yet)

You shall be greeted in New York.........I will post a phone both were we can meet!!!!
December 20th, 2005 12:26 PM
RollingstonesUSA Me....and when hes born, we will name him Charlie....
December 20th, 2005 12:44 PM
kath having worked in a newborn nursery with a neonatal intensive care unit for 5 years, i can't help but shiver at that post. i know it's in jest, but hope for a healthy baby and a mom that does well. i've seen too many horror shows...and the "INductions for DEductions" mentality is pretty scarey stuff too.

just have a good, fat, happy baby.
December 20th, 2005 12:55 PM
Joey
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:
strummer was incredible

Amen !!!!

The Sassy Tree !
December 20th, 2005 01:44 PM
Starbuck
quote:
pugsly mused:

Best of luck to all the expectant fathers on this board...are there others beside jb, myself and Pdoggie dog?

you can add me to that list...as it turns out my wife didn't swallow a yule log, as previously thought.
December 20th, 2005 02:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

you can add me to that list...as it turns out my wife didn't swallow a yule log, as previously thought.

you are duly added....good thing too, that would make my yule log exposure "poor, inappropriate humor" and with the many i have offended this year...i cant afford to offend anymore!
December 20th, 2005 02:29 PM
jb Wishing all you perspective dad's a healhty and happy baby...

P.S-Thanks for the wonderful gifts John...very touching!!!!
December 20th, 2005 02:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Wishing all you perspective dad's a healhty and happy baby...

P.S-Thanks for the wonderful gifts John...very touching!!!!

in all seriousness...it was our pleasure
December 20th, 2005 02:33 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

in all seriousness...it was our pleasure

I feel ashamed...I sent you nothing!!! But I did treat you to dinner and many drinks!!!!
December 20th, 2005 02:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I feel ashamed...I sent you nothing!!! But I did treat you to dinner and many drinks!!!!

Yes, we enjoyed dinner and drinks. Sadly, my father preferred breakfast burritos to my recomendation of a home cooked breakfast!
December 20th, 2005 04:52 PM
pdog
quote:
gorda wrote:

Just pray that he is healthy and strong! And, grows up to be a good person!

Dude, that's a given... I've been busting my ass to make my wife and my 4 year old son comfortable... It's been very hard for my wife, she just wants the baby to come ASAP. With Xmas so close, we're working very hard to have many plans in place to provide a happy Xmas for our 4 year old. He's going through alot of feelings with a baby coming.
My wife is two centimeters dialiated and we're just waiting...
If anyone thinks that my concerns aren't with the health and welfare of my family, it's just b/c you don't know me...
My family comes first... No, if ands or buts!!!
One of the reasons I jest about names and birthday, is b/c I'm not going to allow myself to be overcome by the fears every father has when it comes to the welfare of their wife and children.
Although, the name is important, it's just a name. It's the new life I help bring up, that's the real deal...
That's why I drive a cab at night, so I can be around to take care of my kids while my wife is at work.
I'm the domestic God... The at home parent, the molder of the next generation of rock and rollers!
December 20th, 2005 04:58 PM
monkey_man PDog,
Hang in there! How about Strummer as a middle name!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for the 22nd. I hope your wife has a swift, smooth delivery! Keep us posted!
MM
December 20th, 2005 05:33 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
PDog,
Hang in there! How about Strummer as a middle name!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for the 22nd. I hope your wife has a swift, smooth delivery! Keep us posted!
MM

She is so ready to be done being prego... No way could I ever do what women do. They are the stronger gender, no doubt in my mind...
December 20th, 2005 07:06 PM
sirmoonie Maybe the baby will be born on X-Piss eve?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)