ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I HATE EMO FAGS, I AM GOIN TO DECK THE NEXT ONE I SEE Return to archive
December 17th, 2005 12:24 PM
RollingstonesUSA I had my Voodoo Lounge tour shirt and some kid goes "CREED IS BETTER AND THAT FALL OUT BOY IS BETTER"!, of course I was in hot topic lookin at the Stones shirts they had, and I got so upset I said u r not gettin any of my fuckin money and walked out....
December 17th, 2005 12:26 PM
keefjunkie so what man havent u ever heard of criticism? It happens.
December 17th, 2005 01:21 PM
glencar Creed = emo???
December 17th, 2005 05:32 PM
Kurtcobainkid87 Creed and Fall Out Boy are definately not my taste. However, everyone has different preferences. I remember going to see Green Day and having to deal with a ton of those little punk kids. I found once I ignored their precense and just got into the show, I really enjoyed it. Besides, Hot Topic is for clowns. If you want to get really good band shirts, go to the little CD resale stores. They usually carry good vintage shirts.
December 19th, 2005 09:59 AM
exilestones@netscape I love Creed.
December 19th, 2005 02:38 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
exilestones@netscape wrote:
I love Creed.

May God have mercy on your soul....
December 19th, 2005 02:50 PM
glencar Hot Topic? What do they sell there?
December 19th, 2005 02:58 PM
RollingstonesUSA Rock shirts, vintage rock shirts, mostly cater to the emo crowd....
December 20th, 2005 02:27 AM
Brainbell Jangler What does Creed have to do with Emo Phillips and why do you people hate him so much?
December 20th, 2005 02:32 PM
Egbert
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

May God have mercy on your soul....

...and also your ears!
December 20th, 2005 07:33 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
What does Creed have to do with Emo Phillips and why do you people hate him so much?

I would like to nuzzle you.
December 20th, 2005 08:27 PM
SheRat well, isn't this just totally crazy....

btw: nice mullet, there, Bob.
[Edited by SheRat]
December 20th, 2005 08:40 PM
Soldatti Creed was horrible, I can't understand why they sold a lot of albums.
December 20th, 2005 11:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Creed was horrible, I can't understand why they sold a lot of albums.

they cater to U2 fans..aka:

December 21st, 2005 05:20 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

they cater to U2 fans..aka:

Very true....

December 21st, 2005 07:07 PM
glencar
quote:
SheRat wrote:
well, isn't this just totally crazy....

btw: nice mullet, there, Bob.
[Edited by SheRat]

Man, haven't seen that guy in years! Is he still (hmmmm...) a comedian?
December 21st, 2005 10:26 PM
malja316 If I was shopping at Hot Topic (I browse in there, I listen to all types of rock and heavy metal) and some kid came up to me and told me that Creed/Fall Out Boy are better than the Rolling Stones, I would fall to the ground and just die laughing...If you are a fan of Emo Rock, whatever...glam rock in the 80's was equivalent to the emo movement of this decade...but if you start ragging on the Stones and say Creed and Fall Out Boy are better? Well my friend, time to get the hearing checked! Just my 2 cents...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)