ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: a great video source Return to archive
December 15th, 2005 12:00 AM
Stonesmillenium2001 go to http://www.youtube.com

you will find several pages of videos you can watch by the rolling stones for free.
December 15th, 2005 01:33 PM
padre A cool site. Lots of goodies there!
December 15th, 2005 04:13 PM
glencar I second that emotion!
December 15th, 2005 04:14 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat And I third it!
December 15th, 2005 05:17 PM
Back Street Girl Thanks
December 15th, 2005 06:10 PM
Soldatti Thak's a great site.
December 15th, 2005 06:22 PM
Gimme Shelter Very cool. Thanks for posting. That Child of the Moon video is really trippy.
December 15th, 2005 06:32 PM
MrPleasant I'm stuck with the Dylan videos ("Sign Language"!). Thanks.
December 16th, 2005 11:35 AM
EuterpeJones Thanks for the love everybody...I do it for my fellow Stones fans... cuz we are the BEST! Cheers! More to come over the weekend. Lots of love! xoxo
December 19th, 2005 12:26 AM
Stonesmillenium2001 they update every day.
December 19th, 2005 04:10 AM
RollingstonesUSA Thanks!
December 19th, 2005 05:16 PM
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck Is it me or my computer? but all the videos I play are always out of synch.The Audio is always way ahead of the video and its REALLY annoying! GRRR!
December 19th, 2005 06:35 PM
James Burton What a cool site! The 'Dancing With Mr D' vid is great, never seen that one before. Beautiful, even with the excessive dry-ice and Mick's gold outfit!! 'child Of The Moon' is just plain strange!
December 19th, 2005 07:25 PM
Dick Bush Fabulous footage with John in audience as he actually had more fun with the Stones than with the Ringos:

http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?video_id=Zq1llRtbF-o&l=264&fs=1&title=Rolling+Stones+-+You+Can%27t+Always+Get+What+You+Want+%5B1968%5D
December 19th, 2005 09:23 PM
tumbling dice
Thank you,it will be my christmas gift.I just watched HOT As HELL from 75 tour ,amazing performance!! Part two is named LA Forum. I´m watching now.
December 20th, 2005 12:49 PM
Dick Bush "Why did they mean so much to so many for so long" - a must see BBC documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=E4eiOnNNOgo
December 20th, 2005 11:13 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown Anyone know where I can download movies like Ned Kelly,
or other movies? Maybe A Degree of Murder, is that available
on DVD, could it be downloaded?
December 20th, 2005 11:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
EuterpeJones wrote:
Thanks for the love everybody...I do it for my fellow Stones fans... cuz we are the BEST! Cheers! More to come over the weekend. Lots of love! xoxo

many thanks...we (true stones fans) are few and far between...many seem to be enjoying Aerosmith and particularly U2 (and U2 tribute bands) more that the stones, this has caused poor ticket sales on many dates (see Philly 2, Chicago 3, Vegas, San Fran 2, etc)

That was very kind of you to share the videos!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)