ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Analú - Age 10 - December 27, 2003
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Leah Wood's Singing Career Return to archive
12-19-03 06:42 PM
gypsy SHE WOOD

LEAH WOOD braved the critics last night to make her pop debut. The 25-year-old daughter of Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood, who until now has made modelling her trade, took to the stage in a Putney pub to sing a 40-minute set for 100 of her best friends and family. While her father, who played a guest spot with the Stereophonics at Earl's Court on Tuesday and another with Sheryl Crow at the Shepherd's Bush Empire last week, stayed out of the limelight at the back of the room, Leah's friends were keen to let her know they were there, yelling "Go Leah!" at every opportunity. And while her songs comprised mainly of Morcheeba-esque easy listening, it will take time before the fledgling rock chick can throw off the mantle of being 'someone's' daughter to have her talent recognised in her own right. (December 19 2003, AM)
12-19-03 06:43 PM
nankerphelge Morcheeba-esque!!

Yeah I hear that!!!!
12-19-03 06:43 PM
moy go leah go! quit modelling and rock like your daddy
12-19-03 06:44 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Gawd. More of this stuff. Have they ever heard of a real J-O-B.
12-19-03 07:38 PM
gypsy TTM, why are you so bitter? They are just taking advantage of the opportunities that are presented to them. I can't blame them. Who the hell wants a real J-O-B anyways...they all suck.
12-19-03 07:43 PM
SHINE A LIGHT gypsy, thank you.....my question exactly.;(
12-19-03 07:44 PM
SHINE A LIGHT gypsy, thank you.....my question exactly.;(
12-19-03 07:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Who the hell wants a real J-O-B anyways...they all suck.

I want one you know what kind of job, don't ya?
12-19-03 07:58 PM
glencar I think Leah was the best of the back-up singers during the BTB Tour.
12-19-03 10:07 PM
moy SHE WOOD
LEAH WOOD braved the critics last night to make her pop debut. The 25-year-old daughter of Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood, who until now has made modelling her trade, took to the stage in a Putney pub to sing a 40-minute set for 100 of her best friends and family. While her father, who played a guest spot with the Stereophonics at Earl's Court on Tuesday and another with Sheryl Crow at the Shepherd's Bush Empire last week, stayed out of the limelight at the back of the room, Leah's friends were keen to let her know they were there, yelling "Go Leah!" at every opportunity. And while her songs comprised mainly of Morcheeba-esque easy listening, it will take time before the fledgling rock chick can throw off the mantle of being 'someone's' daughter to have her talent recognised in her own right. (December 19 2003, AM)

12-20-03 02:40 AM
catwoman
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I want one you know what kind of job, don't ya?

No, I honestly don't. would it be a

gynocologist?
Stones roadie?
Stones wifes/girlfriends gynocologist?
Stones doctor?

Nu? I haven't a clue? What job do you want?? LOL!