ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Analú - Age 10 - December 27, 2003
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: James Jagger modeling for Testino (NSC) Return to archive
12-19-03 09:45 AM
Sue
Check them out: modelling for Mario Testino were, from the left, Sam Branson, Alex Dellal, Ben Grimes and James Jagger

12-19-03 04:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Hasn't he got anything better to do? I thought he was studying chemistry.
12-19-03 04:42 PM
glencar Depressing...
12-19-03 05:54 PM
SHINE A LIGHT oh dear, how depressing.......especially when jimmy got the job from an "insider"......testino is keith's fave photographer!!!!
12-19-03 06:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
oh dear, how depressing.......especially when jimmy got the job from an "insider"......testino is keith's fave photographer!!!!

Oh cmon! Go for chemistry or what ever. Do something besides "model". I'm sure this kid is pretty smart. But it doesn't help his case if he falls for that. You can forgive the Keith & Mick's girls. I hope Lizzie does get into acting. Acting takes alot of work. You know learn how to ROCK again. Write some songs and ROCK!!!!!!!!
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
12-19-03 06:31 PM
SHINE A LIGHT TTM, please explain......i haven't a clue what you're saying????? i agree that jimmy should not become a paltry model,but what are you saying?? all i said was that jimmy is getting an easy ride, from dad's friend's photographer. you don't really think that i'm saying....oh great, go jimmy go!!!!!!!! i'm a professor for god's sake, he should get an education.
12-19-03 06:38 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
i'm a professor for god's sake, he should get an education.

A professor. What exactly do you profess / teach?
12-19-03 06:43 PM
gypsy Those that can't do--teach.
12-19-03 06:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Those that can't do--teach.

Mnnn. I'd have to disagree with you on that. I spent 4 years thinking and training to teach. It was definitely a bad bet. I was lucky. I quit. I could see the dead end...but not until it cost me alot of time and money. Teachers don't actually teach anything much....they are only an extention of the beaurocracy. Teach kids how to fill out forms.
12-19-03 06:53 PM
soraya he's just making poket money.and what's wrong with being a model.i mean models make loads of money.studies don't make you clever.i know a lot of graduates who are just idiots.by the way i read on the daily mail this morning that leah wood did a gig with her band who includes jessie in a pub yesterday.there was more than 100 guests including her dad,mum,lizzie jagger and jerry hall.
12-19-03 07:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
soraya wrote:
he's just making poket money.and what's wrong with being a model.i mean models make loads of money.studies don't make you clever.i know a lot of graduates who are just idiots.by the way i read on the daily mail this morning that leah wood did a gig with her band who includes jessie in a pub yesterday.there was more than 100 guests including her dad,mum,lizzie jagger and jerry hall.

No there's nothing wrong with "being" anything....necessarily. But if you're the heir of Mick Jagger you gotta think first and jump later. But he's still a kid so who knows.
12-19-03 07:34 PM
soraya he does what he wants.if he wants to be a model,an actor or a gardener.it's not your business.the difference between you and him is that he doesn't have to think about the future.as you said he is mick jagger's heir.he can try everything if he fails daddy and mommy will be there for him.
12-19-03 07:41 PM
SHINE A LIGHT TTM, you say you're a teacher.....well then you should know that it's A LOT, not alot.
also, you're in a foul mood, so i shall ignore you from here on.....a lot!!!!!
12-19-03 08:05 PM
glencar But what about "Those who can't do...teach"? I've often found that instructive, as it were.
12-20-03 06:40 AM
luxury1 Oh give him a break, he is still just a kid.
And man, do I like his look........
12-20-03 08:43 AM
Ten Thousand Motels [quote]SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
.....well then you should know that it's A LOT, not alot.

Oh. I forgot.

12-20-03 08:50 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
soraya wrote:
it's not your business.

Well, this is true.

12-20-03 10:44 AM
Pattie
Why do they all get into modeling?...cause their mothers all all models, ALL of them. I still wish they'd all become rockstars like their dads.
12-20-03 10:50 AM
glencar Yabbut James might have gotten all of his Ma's artistic skills! Better he stays on the runway.
12-20-03 10:58 AM
Pattie
hahaha
12-20-03 06:53 PM
cwatts0462 gee i wonder how he got that gig
12-21-03 01:21 PM
glencar Connection...
12-22-03 03:33 PM
prism James Jagger is incredibly handsome. He would attract photographers no matter whose son he was. He looks like Paul Newman.
12-22-03 03:59 PM
Monkey Woman Pretty boy, isn't he?

12-22-03 04:09 PM
glencar Who's his friend? She's cute.