ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Analú - Age 10 - December 27, 2003
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keef's Bday party in Buenos Aires Return to archive
12-19-03 09:15 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From Marcelo's Midnight Rambler

Our fellow friends downthere celebrated Keith's birthday this way:

This is Estela, the Rocks Off and Midnight Rambler ambassador

Some of our friends

The cake!

From Left to right: Marcelo, Juan Ignacio (first on top), Richards y Juan Eduardo (right top) and some others

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
12-19-03 09:18 AM
glencar Those are dedicated fans.
12-19-03 09:57 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is Richards and friend

Other views of the cake

12-19-03 10:09 AM
Jumacfly I recognize the guitar, keith use it during "well well well"...ok ok one more beer plizzzzzz!!
12-19-03 04:49 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
I recognize the guitar, !!

Yeah, gotta love that geeeetar. I hope everyone made it home ok. I don't think drunk driving laws are enforced in Mexico? So you just have to get home....while avoiding other drunk drivers. Personally I'd rather do that. Here (USA) you have to avoid cops too which causes accidents.
12-19-03 04:56 PM
glencar Here's a link to Stonesdoug's site which has some photos taken by Toronto Tom. It looks like everyone had a great time!
12-19-03 05:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Oh sorry Buenos Aires is in Argentina. But they probably don't enforce drunk driving laws there either. LOL
Anyway, I apologize for the geography screw up.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]