ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Analú - Age 10 - December 27, 2003
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Took a second Return to archive
12-19-03 09:02 AM
nankerphelge but I figured out the header!
12-19-03 09:03 AM
Jumacfly me too Nanky!!
12-19-03 09:04 AM
Zeeta [Beat me to it lads!]

The in-form Voodoo chief never dissapoints!!!!!

I thought "Voodoo has finally lost the fuckin' plot - he puts a random tree as a header!?!@~+"

*CLICK*

"ahhhhhh"

Very cool - took a while to figure
12-19-03 09:06 AM
caro *click* too. but very slowly!
12-19-03 09:06 AM
Tom A masterpiece, one of the coolest headers
12-19-03 09:09 AM
Jumacfly I suggest a header contest to vote for the header of the year what do you think about that??
12-19-03 09:19 AM
glencar There are so many to choose from.
12-19-03 09:19 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's a good idea and I like it

In the Rocks Off Board in Spanish, we have thge poll function activated, but to use it you must be registered there, I can make a new thread there or a new forum (as it is multforum) but the problem is that in any case you must register. We have this option as everybody will post annonymously or to use a new thread here at the board

The Spanish Rocks Off is located here http://rocksoff.org/foro
12-19-03 09:22 AM
Jumacfly May be Voodoo can propose a few ones and we can choose (15? 20? more?)..
12-19-03 09:24 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No! Please you do the pre-selection via a new thread... I love Fabio's stuff, all those pix sent by our friends and today's tree, I love all, that's why I put them on top of the board
12-19-03 09:24 AM
glencar I think we'd have to go to that Spanish RO site to actually vote. I'm up for it.
12-19-03 09:25 AM
caro cool idea, Ju!
12-19-03 09:34 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think we'd have to go to that Spanish RO site to actually vote. I'm up for it.

Ok I will set up the poll, but first we need to make a preselection...

Who? Please, somebody.... anybody...

12-19-03 05:17 PM
macawber so where did the tree/toungue picture come from?

i know storm thorgerson is from "hipgnosis"-the guys who did the covers for many of the classic albums from way back when.
12-19-03 05:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I just replied this in another thread, click here to jump there

12-19-03 05:35 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
macawber wrote:
so where did the tree/toungue picture come from?

i know storm thorgerson is from "hipgnosis"-the guys who did the covers for many of the classic albums from way back when.

What's an "hipgnosis"? Is that a place? Art books? Or does Voodoo read alot? But I suppose one has to stay ahead of the curve. What was I thinking? Oh yeah that "white little tank-top.".
12-19-03 05:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey TTM just click here to answer your questions
12-19-03 05:48 PM
Ten Thousand Motels here?
12-19-03 05:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well I meant... put the pointer of your mouse in the word "here" (above not here) and then click. But don't worry, here's the same reply reposted here for your pleassure, I just changed the images for those who have already seen the other reply

The tree is in the Richmond Park in London.

Storm Thogerson is a real and authentic genius, is more than a photographer, is more than a graphic designer, is more than an artist and all of them together with a fantastic imagination, check his website; it’s a trip: http://www.stormthorgerson.com I’m sure many of you have seen his work in covers of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Syd Barrett, Phish Peter Gabriel, Brand-X and many many more.

I have attended two exhibitions of Storm and let me tell you how much I enjoyed them.

This is Storm and Fernando Aceves in London, photo by Gered Mankowitz, as you can see some of the greatest were there for a coffee.

Later they met at Gered’s Studio, this is Fernando and Gered, photo by Storm

The websites of these guys

http://www.fernandoaceves.com
http://www.geredmankowitz.com
http://www.stormthorgerson.com

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
12-19-03 05:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels OK. Now it worked. (got the wrong page first)
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
12-20-03 11:17 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header