ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Analú - Age 10 - December 27, 2003
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Handsome Girls Return to archive
12-17-03 03:23 PM
vuduman Looking for complete Handsome Girls. Can anyone help me? E-mail [email protected] Thanx THE VUDUMAN
12-17-03 03:27 PM
KeithRichards210 I have Handsome Girls on cdr, but there's some minor imperfections on the discs. I'm not sure if that's from the master cd's, or a shitload of burn errors. Perhaps someone with the original set can shed some light on this.

I'd be willing to make you a copy, but I don't want to stick ya with inferior crap if there's better out there..
12-18-03 11:36 AM
vuduman Hey, inferior crap is better than no crap at all. Only need discs 1&3. Shoot me an e-mail. [email protected] Thanx THE VUDUMAN
12-19-03 12:41 PM
Jumping Jack Search for Sister Morphine's Gorgeous Girls Redux instead, it is a much better mix of the same shows.