ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympiahalle -Munich September 28th, 1973
Michael Putlin

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Photoplethysmographs Return to archive
12-23-02 10:55 AM
nankerphelge Just read an interesting article over on Matt Drudge's page about a recent Northwestern U. study of female sexual arousal. There are a lot of interesting tidbits as y'all might imagine -- such as hetero men are aroused by females whereas hetero women can be aroused by varied sexual clips.

But the most interesting thing, in my mind, is the thing used to measure the sexual response -- no it's not a "wolfpussometer" -- it is called a photoplethysmograph:
http://www.psych.nwu.edu/psych/people/faculty/bailey/probe.JPG

I think the Stones should hook these puppies up to you RO ladies (and Steelie) -- and the more aroused you get, the longer they have to play!! I think it'll work, knowing the likes of this crowd -- hell, we could get a four hour show -- maybe 5 if Mick strokes himself even slightly!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
12-23-02 11:13 AM
parmeda LMAO Nank!
Where do you find this stuff?

I have to admit...when watching Mick, and if his hand lands remotely anywhere near his thigh, every nerve in Pammy goes *PING*! So yes, this could very well be an interesting 'tool'...
12-23-02 11:26 AM
Sir Stonesalot OK, I get dibs on "installing" the thingys.
12-23-02 11:28 AM
nankerphelge I already had you down for installing, close monitoring, readjustments, routine maintenance, and removal.
12-23-02 11:32 AM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, that's the thing about those...they need readjusting...repeatedly.
12-23-02 11:50 AM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:
LMAO Nank!
Where do you find this stuff?

I have to admit...when watching Mick, and if his hand lands remotely anywhere near his thigh, every nerve in Pammy goes *PING*! So yes, this could very well be an interesting 'tool'...

Wow, and you get $30! paremeda aren't you from Chicago? You could run up there (Northwestern) afterwork
12-23-02 11:50 AM
jb Parmeda...please check your PM...I am really overwhelmed!
12-23-02 12:23 PM
parmeda Tele...don't tease me!

Everytime I drive past Northwestern now...I'll bust out laughing! (Or maybe worse...I'll start to twitch!)
12-23-02 01:45 PM
nankerphelge Yeah that's right -- it's in your backyard there Pammy!! All them pussytologists feverishly studying away!!
I shoulda gone to med school...
12-23-02 01:58 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Yeah that's right -- it's in your backyard there Pammy!! All them pussytologists feverishly studying away!!
I shoulda gone to med school...

Their mascot is the Northwestern Wildcats. They should change it to Northwestern Wild.....let me think, what is a
word that is slang for cat....kitty?.....no...
[Edited by telecaster]