ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympiahalle -Munich September 28th, 1973
Michael Putlin

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My secretary Return to archive
12-23-02 08:57 AM
nankerphelge is great. She got me Wyman's book for Christmas. Just looking at the cover is like one of those "find-it" books for kids. I found tin full of chiba and some Great Lash mascara!! I can see this is gonna be a fun one!!
12-23-02 09:05 AM
Boomhauer Well, first off, Happy Holidays Nanker!

Nanky, if you have your book on you, check out page 445 (look at the bottom of the page).

12-23-02 09:19 AM
nankerphelge What, Mick getting his rock buried by the photographer?
12-23-02 09:27 AM
Boomhauer Yeah, I thought that it was kind of odd because in the second picture Mick looks like he's gonna kick the guys ass, but then in the next picture he's on the ground.

Mick, wtf happened their?

BTW Nanky, I'm watching FOX News and their showing a video of some kids imitating "Jackass", except it looks like a very violent video. I think that some kid died when his friend hit him with a car (some friend, huh?). Nanky, you are a lawyer. What do you say to these crazy cooks if they would come to you and say that they would want to sue "Jackass" for giving them these ideas. I would tell them to fuck off.
12-23-02 09:43 AM
nankerphelge Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. Same with the idiots that buy hot coffee from McDonalds and then sue when they scald their balls off! It's all part of the culture of victimization -- people can't accept responsibility for their own stupidity -- they always have to pin in on someone else -- I didn't know the steaming hot cup of coffee would scald my balls off, McDonalds should have warned me. I didn't know that someone driving a car at me at 70 mph was a dumb idea because I saw someone do it on Jackass and they didn't get hurt.

Unfortunately, judges often let this stuff through. From my perspective, the judges are the ones that should do a better job of policing the boundaries. If I were a judge, and some father came in with a story that his kid had been run over because of something he saw on Jackass I'd be inclined to order him sterilzed so he couldn't make any more idiots!!
12-23-02 09:44 AM
jb sorry
[Edited by jb]
12-23-02 09:44 AM
jb Boomhauer, I am so sick of the Beatle/Macca supporters ...
By the way Nanker, my secretary Andrea gave me a much better present.
12-23-02 09:51 AM
Boomhauer Well Nanky, it just goes to show what kind of people live in this world.

jb, I'm not a big Beatles fan, but they do have some good tunes. But........................I do not like Paul McCartney. He seems very contrived and deceiving behind his flabby man breasts.

jb, don't tell me your secretary did.............it just wouldn't be right, man. Hopefully she gave you a plane ticket for your trip to NY.
12-23-02 09:56 AM
jb I know you are a young republican with "family values", but you will soon learn what matters most....money and women...
12-23-02 10:01 AM
Boomhauer Well Josh, whatever makes you happy.

BTW, the AFC East is really fucked up now. You probably hate Gary Anderson right now, but you should be angry with Cris Carter and the rest of the Dolphins. Carter doesn't need to be on that team. IMO, they would be better without him because all he really does is talk.
12-23-02 10:08 AM
jb Boomhaur, I don't hate gary Anderson..I hate a franchise which hasn't won a "must game" sice our last Superbowl victory in 73....I knew we would choke this weekend..it's what I call the curse of the "17-0" team...The only good news is that it looks like Gannon will not break Marino's single season yardage mark unless he throws for 475 yards next week against Kansas City...which come to think of it, is possible!
12-23-02 11:00 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

By the way Nanker, my secretary Andrea gave me a much better present.

JB: Would that be a follow up to your postings last week
regarding that?
Is it something you can't buy in a store?
12-23-02 11:01 AM
jb I don't recall...but it is a non-perishable item!
12-23-02 12:28 PM
Boomhauer Well jb, no matter how you look at it, a playoff team playing at a stadium with a team that has nothing to lose is probably more of a pressure game than two playoff teams playing each other in the regular season. The "finished" team can take more risks and does not have to buckle under the pressure.

Just look at New Orleans losing to the Bengals.