ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympiahalle -Munich September 28th, 1973
Michael Putlin

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Help Return to archive
12-21-02 04:31 PM
Soul Survivor As you may or may not know, me and Cracker2550 are making a stone site completeley decitaded to guitar,and will feature full tabs of every song (We even have the "shine A light" solo so far!!!). But to make it go faster, is anyone willing to help with tabs?
12-21-02 04:49 PM
Moonisup i have got a part of the ya ya solo

ask staffan he's good and rip some of the tabsites
12-22-02 06:49 AM
J.J.Flash Hello! I think I can help you buddy! If you don't have which I have (most of the TABS I finded on olga.net, so I think you have), I'll send for you by e-mail! Keep Rockin'! Let's Rock!
12-22-02 11:55 AM
JumpinJackFlash If I had my scaner on me, I'd scan the whole Exile on mainstreet album for you guy's. I also have the London Years three album tab book with all those ones in it. I bought that when I bought my guitar. I have another Greatest Hit's tab book as well. The only thing about ogla and some other places is that the tab is wrong on some, but it does give a feel of the song. Also, you can't find all the fills to "country honk", and other greats. But, you take em as you get em.
12-22-02 12:04 PM
Soul Survivor yea, the thing is tho, we other want to come up witht he tabs on our own, or we want to post official tabs (your london years book). for example: http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/stonestar/soulsurvivor.txt

Thats the tab I made myself for 'Soul Survivor'

Tell me how it sounds
12-22-02 12:07 PM
Moonisup you should also put some chords in there

soul survivor is G-C most of it
12-22-02 12:08 PM
Soul Survivor see dude, could you help us?
12-22-02 12:11 PM
Moonisup what do you want?
12-22-02 12:13 PM
Soul Survivor me and cracker both have aol instant messenger, so we gwt on there and discuss what songs were gonna tab, then we tab. Maybe you could help write tabs with us

And by the way, happy birthday!
12-22-02 12:17 PM
Moonisup I just have MSN and ICQ

Sympathy for the devil:

E-D-A-E

chorus:
B-B-E-E

4/4
12-22-02 05:11 PM
JumpinJackFlash Yeah, that "Exile" album is pretty much alot of open G, Open D with a capo, I think you can invert mesages with MSN ans Yahoo, i'll try.