ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympiahalle -Munich September 28th, 1973
Michael Putlin

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Feel On Baby Return to archive
12-20-02 11:04 PM
Fiji Joe Think this song is great...I wish they would re-work it a bit on a new album...the original sounds a tad rushed
12-21-02 06:39 AM
sonicrock i love the b side of the extended undercover maxi 45t
12-21-02 08:53 AM
nankerphelge Feej - what's with the Stones tank-top covering those luscious beer titties!!??
12-21-02 10:47 AM
Fiji Joe Nanky...ain't you heard? It's winter time...
12-21-02 01:05 PM
parmeda Fiji...I luv ya!!!!
ROTFLMAO
12-21-02 06:03 PM
nankerphelge I haven't got to worry 'bout the cold. I burnt my right nipple off a few months back - so aside from a little discomfort when a front blows through, it doesn't really respond to cold since the scab fell off.

I was born without a left nipple.
The doctor called it mono-nipplostic.
I don't like to talk about it much.

My teeth are a bit numb...

12-21-02 06:43 PM
Boomhauer Fuck sayin' Pretty Beat Up is a great song..............................the album it is on is IMO a fuckin' great album. IMO, the people that don't really like it are the ones that ONLY LIKE the big 4 (BB, LIB, SF, and EOMS).

I wish the Stones would build a fire and just write some tunes with some attitude, damn it! Some mean shit, man!

Touchdown Garrison Hearst, mutha!
12-21-02 08:41 PM
full moon Feel On Baby is great reggae.. Yea mon, all night long..
12-21-02 10:24 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
full moon wrote:
Feel On Baby is great reggae.. Yea mon, all night long..

Ehh... I never got into it. Too much discordant trash and buried beat stuff rather than some decent Reggae sound.

Most of the rest of the album's fantastic though - I can see why it got panned though. The songs that marketed it were Mick's "We're trying to keep up with the 80s" songs ("Undercover", not bad, "Too Much Blood", it's hard to tell if he's mocking it or embracing it) and the overall production values (the piano sound on "She Was Hot" wrecks that song) dragged it down.

-tSYX --- Aww, I wanna hawwwld... I wanna haawwwlld you...
12-22-02 10:32 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew I like that song too.
12-22-02 10:35 PM
Soul Survivor Undercover is so underated, or overrated depending on how look at it. But, "Feel On Baby" is a great song, as is "Pain Of Love" another one that would be cool if it had a makeover
12-22-02 11:19 PM
MP great tune to sip tequila to as the tree frogs do background.
12-22-02 11:51 PM
full moon Dark Dark reggae.. Roll it up and smoke it.. YEA MON!!!!!
12-22-02 11:52 PM
Soul Survivor i love the beginning, you can hear keef so good