ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympiahalle -Munich September 28th, 1973
Michael Putlin

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bercy question Return to archive
12-16-02 05:09 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I keep hearing different stories about the Bercy show regarding it being seated or not. Does anyone know for sure?
12-18-02 08:59 AM
ituim Does anybody know if "la fosse" (cat4 tix) in the Bercy arena has numbered seats or not?
Please help!
Thanks.

ituim
12-18-02 12:31 PM
jumpinjackflash59 The problem is that ticketnet call "seats" every places, including the p�tch for Stfact is that ticketnetI called ticketnet and they told me it was a standing area. I presume ticket prices would be higher for seats. The fact is that ticketnet call "seats" every places, including .
12-18-02 12:31 PM
jumpinjackflash59 The problem is that ticketnet call "seats" every places, including the p�tch for Stfact is that ticketnetI called ticketnet and they told me it was a standing area. I presume ticket prices would be higher for seats. The fact is that ticketnet call "seats" every places, including .
12-18-02 12:42 PM
jumpinjackflash59 Sorry for the mistake.
Ticketnet call "seats" every places, including the Stade de France pitch.
I called them and they told me the n�4 category (blue zone on the map) was a standing area.
They gave us number of seats and row during the pre sales, i don't know why, perhaps because rs.com had a limited allotment and they needed a system to count the tix. They did the same thing for the Stade de France pre sales, n�5 category, which is for shure a standing area.
12-18-02 01:20 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jumpinjackflash59 wrote:
Ticketnet call "seats" every places, including the Stade de France pitch.
I called them and they told me the n�4 category (blue zone on the map) was a standing area.

I guess you mean the no.5 category? That's the pitch (blue on he map; front of stage)
12-19-02 01:20 AM
jumpinjackflash59 n�5 category for Stade de France = Pitch, front stage area (blue on the ticketnet map). Standing area.

n�4 category for Bercy = floor (blue on the ticketnet map). Ticketnet says it's a standing area. Considering the price, they're probably right. And a lot of bands have played in this arena and the "fosse" has always been a standing area.
12-19-02 01:25 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Can someone please post the Bercy map?
12-19-02 12:55 PM
jumpinjackflash59
Seating chart for Bercy, try this link:

www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/manif.asp?IdManif=41644
12-21-02 04:22 AM
Jacques Hi
Bercy' cat 4 and SDF cat 5 are standing "seats".
12-21-02 11:42 AM
ituim "standing seat"?? what does that mean??
Are there any indications about rows and seat on the tickets?
12-22-02 06:46 AM
jumpinjackflash59 Don't worry, for the last time, ticketnet always name the places "seats" even if they are not.
They give you a row and a seat number, perhaps they just need a system to count the pre sales tickets and to reassign the canceled purchases.
But i called them, they told me that:
Bercy "fosse"
Stade de France pitch (including the front stage area)
Velodrome pitch
Olympia floor
...where standing areas.
Other ticketing services, for the same areas, don't give you any seat number. It's just the way ticketnet works (?).
A last thing, the tickets prices would be much higher if those areas where seating areas. Just look at the prices for a floor ticket at the Wembley Arena or for a front stage seat at Twickenham Stadium!
12-22-02 01:08 PM
Jacques Hi
much more clear what I wrote but same meaning.