ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I just a got a personal Holiday card form The Stones!!! Return to archive
18th December 2006 10:46 PM
Paranoid_Android http://www.rollingstones.com/ecards/holiday2006/

I actualy like SOL...ALOT...but I am sure there are alot of angry folks out there in RO land...

Glad Tidings to one and all...you guys have REALLY helped make this a wonderful year!!!
18th December 2006 10:58 PM
pdog I got a Stones holiday card from Sweet Virginia...
She has inspired me for my Xmas cards next year...
19th December 2006 07:34 AM
glencar Yes that was a lovely card from SV! I sent one in return but it's a store-bought one. Unfortunately, my creativity is limited to posting.
19th December 2006 07:34 AM
glencar And decoupage!
19th December 2006 08:26 AM
LadyJane I sent 7 of those stupid rs.com ecards, including one to myself (as a test). I never got mine and it was sent at 7:30 last night.

Should have known that rs.com and the word FREE are not compatible.

On the other hand, SV's card was a work of art.

LJ.
19th December 2006 08:37 AM
egon RS.SCUM
19th December 2006 09:01 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

Thanks, guys! Somehow, I just knew you would like it.

Merry Christmas.

SV
19th December 2006 09:08 AM
Gazza
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

We did.
19th December 2006 09:09 AM
Gazza
quote:
egon wrote:
RS.SCUM

LMAO
19th December 2006 09:37 AM
PartyDoll MEG Why bother with RS.com....we have SV!!!
19th December 2006 12:09 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Merry Christmas.

SV

"Like it" is putting it mildly. That one's going in my memory box with my ticket stubs, buttons, etc. Great work, SV!

19th December 2006 12:10 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I sent 7 of those stupid rs.com ecards, including one to myself (as a test). I never got mine and it was sent at 7:30 last night.

Should have known that rs.com and the word FREE are not compatible.

LJ.

LOL! I did the same thing! Did anybody get one?
19th December 2006 02:01 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

LOL! I did the same thing! Did anybody get one?

Let's see...it IS RS.com, so I'm guessing the holiday cards go out around January 15th.

19th December 2006 03:59 PM
glencar No, GTRM, I didn't receive one yet! I did however receive yer package in the mail yesterday. mucho gracious, feliz navidad & joyeux noel! I shall send you stuff when I return next week.
19th December 2006 04:06 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, GTRM, I didn't receive one yet! I did however receive yer package in the mail yesterday. mucho gracious, feliz navidad & joyeux noel! I shall send you stuff when I return next week.

Mine got "Send it to me", which is a better song my dear BLue!
19th December 2006 04:10 PM
glencar Send It To Me is just a slowed down version of Neighbors. Think about it!
19th December 2006 04:12 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
Send It To Me is just a slowed down version of Neighbors. Think about it!

I ve told the same thing to Miss McFly yesterday.
I ve seen love in her eyes!
19th December 2006 04:16 PM
glencar Mick was asked about it back in 1981 by Lisa Robinson & took umbrage to the very idea.
19th December 2006 04:24 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mick was asked about it back in 1981 by Lisa Robinson & took umbrage to the very idea.

Sissy!

to be serious (but just a seconds stay here!)I ve found this card a little cheap.
Fantastic falling snow effects, the slowest diaporama even worse than those at my work)since 1984, with all the money(Cheguevara content)they made they can t pay a good designer to do something more creative.

My favorite Italian pal Fabio hotstuff did a great xmas card, he soon will post it to Voodoo (if my sources are correct of course ) and we may see a real great Stonescard...stay tuned
19th December 2006 04:28 PM
glencar I won't be able to see it for the next week. Please remind me when I return next Thursday. TIA!
19th December 2006 05:10 PM
Paranoid_Android I just played the card again...and i noticed the special F/X on it...take a look...those pictures look like they were taken at the Chicago show!!!

Meg...can you verify this for us?
19th December 2006 06:03 PM
GotToRollMe Very funny, PA.
19th December 2006 06:57 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle I got one in the mail today.

Was so flattered that they actually knew my name - Recipient, that I was happy to pay the $.39 postage due.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)