ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian Jones Radio Programme. Return to archive
18th December 2006 02:14 PM
stewed & Keefed http://www.brianjonesfc.com/

This Christmas, join BBC Radio Gloucestershire's Tom Lowe for a special programme about Gloucestershire's Musical Heritage. It's a special repeat of a programme that was originally broadcast on August Bank Holiday Monday earlier this year. There's a chance to find out which music venue was the place to be in Cheltenham in the mid to late 60s? Which single cover features a well known Gloucestershire park? Which composer has a museum in his name still standing in Gloucestershire? Which record producer has made his home in the Forest Of Dean?
AND A SPECIAL FEATURE ON CHELTENHAM'S BRIAN JONES, WITH DAVID REYNOLDS.

Gloucestershire's Musical Heritage, from 3pm on the 27th and 28th of December with Tom Lowe on BBC Radio Gloucestershire, 104.7FM/1413AM and on-line at www.bbc.co.uk/gloucestershire/
18th December 2006 03:12 PM
glencar Please post this again as it gets closer! I won't be able to hear Pt.1 but I can tune into anything that's on line the next day.
18th December 2006 04:59 PM
Saint Sway I refuse to tune in unless Voodoo is hosting this show.
18th December 2006 10:24 PM
Brian Jones Girl Awesome!

I will be listening!
19th December 2006 12:34 PM
GhostofBrianJones S&K or someone please let me (us) know what it is about after you hear it.
I don't think I can get it here in the US. I would like to know if they mention
Brian and The Rolling Stones. Thanks very much.
19th December 2006 12:37 PM
WJ Isn't David Reynolds the one who sold Brian's pool tiles and had that horrible bust done? Thank God they covered up that orange hair!
19th December 2006 11:18 PM
Olivia1962
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
S&K or someone please let me (us) know what it is about after you hear it.
I don't think I can get it here in the US. I would like to know if they mention
Brian and The Rolling Stones. Thanks very much.

same here we dont get it her in the u.s
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)