ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paul McCartney's sick private photos found in dumpster Return to archive
16th December 2006 12:59 PM
Fiji Joe My apologies if this was posted before...

--------
December 12, 2006

Lost Paul McCartney family snapshots find their way home
Private photos belonging to Paul McCartney have recently been found in plastic bags in a British garbage dump. Australia's Herald Sun reported that the shots featured McCartney in happier times with both of his wives, the late Linda McCartney and his current estranged wife, Heather Mills. Britain's tabloid The Sun learned of the photos and returned them to McCartney. Macca said that he had no idea how the photos ended up in the dump and said, "I'm very grateful to The Sun for getting these pictures back to me."

Among the shots "rescued" by The Sun were:

Nude shots of Heather Mills posing while pregnant with her and McCartney's daughter Beatrice.

Mills lying in bed, with her artificial leg removed and wearing a stiletto heeled shoe, standing next to her.

A photo of Mills in a bath wearing nothing but diamond earrings.

A shot of McCartney cuddling the couple's daughter Beatrice, and another of McCartney feeding Beatrice, who is wearing a T-shirt that reads "My Daddy Rocks."

Other photos include Paul and Linda McCartney in Australia.

In other McCartney-related news:
Macca's impending divorce from estranged wife Heather Mills might keep him out of the Top 100 of The Sunday Times Rich List for the first time since its start in 1989. The Daily Post reported that McCartney may be excluded from the list if a substantial portion of his $1.6 billion is lost in his divorce settlement to Mills. According to various sources, Mills could walk away from the marriage with as much as $393 million.

Individuals must be worth more $62.2 million to gain a spot among the UK's top 1,000. The Sunday Times Rich List will be published on April 23rd.
The Rock Radio online
16th December 2006 03:42 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
My apologies if this was posted before...

--------
December 12, 2006

Lost Paul McCartney family snapshots find their way home
Private photos belonging to Paul McCartney have recently been found in plastic bags in a British garbage dump. Australia's Herald Sun reported that the shots featured McCartney in happier times with both of his wives, the late Linda McCartney and his current estranged wife, Heather Mills. Britain's tabloid The Sun learned of the photos and returned them to McCartney. Macca said that he had no idea how the photos ended up in the dump and said, "I'm very grateful to The Sun for getting these pictures back to me."

Among the shots "rescued" by The Sun were:

Nude shots of Heather Mills posing while pregnant with her and McCartney's daughter Beatrice.

Mills lying in bed, with her artificial leg removed and wearing a stiletto heeled shoe, standing next to her.

A photo of Mills in a bath wearing nothing but diamond earrings.

A shot of McCartney cuddling the couple's daughter Beatrice, and another of McCartney feeding Beatrice, who is wearing a T-shirt that reads "My Daddy Rocks."

Other photos include Paul and Linda McCartney in Australia.

In other McCartney-related news:
Macca's impending divorce from estranged wife Heather Mills might keep him out of the Top 100 of The Sunday Times Rich List for the first time since its start in 1989. The Daily Post reported that McCartney may be excluded from the list if a substantial portion of his $1.6 billion is lost in his divorce settlement to Mills. According to various sources, Mills could walk away from the marriage with as much as $393 million.

Individuals must be worth more $62.2 million to gain a spot among the UK's top 1,000. The Sunday Times Rich List will be published on April 23rd.
The Rock Radio online

I don't know Lil' Fiji .......................

I just do not know .........

Lil' Joe
16th December 2006 04:04 PM
Factory Girl Talk is cheap. Lets see 'em posted.
16th December 2006 04:31 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

I don't know Lil' Fiji .......................

I just do not know .........

Lil' Joe

Hey...let's just be glad they weren't Pete Townsend's private photos
16th December 2006 05:24 PM
gotdablouse Likely that the Sun would just hand back these juicy photos...right...
16th December 2006 05:49 PM
Joey " Hey...let's just be glad they weren't Pete Townsend's private photos"

16th December 2006 07:06 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Note to Macca:
Shredders make a nice Xmas gift.
16th December 2006 07:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:
Note to Macca:
Shredders make a nice Xmas gift.

Shredders and Pre-nups.

16th December 2006 07:25 PM
Fiji Joe Joey?

"Mills lying in bed, with her artificial leg removed and wearing a stiletto heeled shoe, standing next to her."

16th December 2006 08:44 PM
Erik_Snow Here's one of the pictures,
from a private pervert gig in his backyard.
The one-legged bandit stood there crying behind the amps, while Paul performed.

[Edited by Erik_Snow]
17th December 2006 06:44 AM
Prodigal Son This lines up with peg-leg's weird, skanky behaviour. But no pics of her getting beat up, crawling across the floor and being harassed by Paul, so it ain't much skin off his back. Paulie's always had a bizarre, naughty side. There are several shots of him wearing very little in his late 60s, early 70s album art. Yeah, liner notes damn you for your revealing photos!
18th December 2006 02:21 PM
Voodoo Scrounge Dont think i would want to see them anyway
18th December 2006 03:10 PM
glencar When this whole divorce thing is over, will Heather Mills go away?
18th December 2006 04:15 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
When this whole divorce thing is over, will Heather Mills go away?

I really , REALLY had no IDEA that Heather was a Hooker .

None . NADA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Developing ....................................
18th December 2006 09:24 PM
glencar Neither did Macca!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)