ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's header Return to archive
15th December 2006 11:35 AM
nankerphelge WTF?

Is Mick doing Jazzercise?

And those pants -- good lord where did those boys shop in the 1960s??
15th December 2006 11:40 AM
Fiji Joe I'm not saying anything...I had that same pair of trousers in the 70s...RoughHousers they were called...Sears could not make them fast enough
15th December 2006 12:30 PM
glencar That photo is from a book that just came out that I received for my recent birthday. Makes an excellent coffee table product!
15th December 2006 12:37 PM
Joey " And those pants -- good lord where did those boys shop in the 1960s?? "

The House of Fiji !
15th December 2006 01:42 PM
PartyDoll MEG Sorry guys...Only thing I noticed was the size of his feet!!
15th December 2006 02:10 PM
guitarman53 Fantastic picture of the 60's Stones, if anybody was brought up in that era, that was outrageous at the time, men wearing long hair used to get beat up & called queers.
15th December 2006 02:21 PM
nankerphelge Well, I was just a baby then.
But, as a student of the band, I have seen my fair share of good 60s Stones shots.

That ain't one of them!
Not in my book anyway.

15th December 2006 02:22 PM
Gazza
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
Fantastic picture of the 60's Stones, if anybody was brought up in that era, that was outrageous at the time, men wearing long hair used to get beat up & called queers.

Those were the days....!

In all seriousness, looking at those trousers, if anyone deserved a good kicking, it was his fashion adviser...

The Arnold Palmer look was definitely "in" that year

[Edited by Gazza]
16th December 2006 10:17 AM
Lil Brian Gazza-
Calling anyone else "the man" (referencing AP back in the 60's/ or anytime!) is just plain wrong. :-)
16th December 2006 05:00 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
WTF?

Is Mick doing Jazzercise?

And those pants -- good lord where did those boys shop in the 1960s??

Well, at least he dances better than we do the Hokey Pokey

16th December 2006 05:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, this was the header

© Bent Rej
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)