ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Its Nation Time! (no creep content) Return to archive
14th December 2006 09:12 PM
sirmoonie Robo - check PM man, I'm dahntahn 12/17 and 12/18.

I'm buying all drinks for any Nation member/Stones'ers'ism/RO'er in that area on those orbitals. I don't even mind if you are black, fuck in fact, I'd prefer you were so we could talk intelligentnest.

I know there is like 4-6 of yins in The Nation. Robo, Highway, gimmekeef, who else? Anyway.....huck, huck it up! Dahntahn!

14th December 2006 10:20 PM
WinslowStud
Steelers Joey Porter fined for remarks to Winslow

December 14, 2006

NEW YORK (AP) -- Pittsburgh linebacker Joey Porter has been fined $10,000 by the NFL for what league spokesman Steve Alic called "vulgar, inexcusable statements" to Cleveland's Kellen Winslow after Steelers' 27-7 win over the Browns last Thursday.

Incensed by a late hit on one of his teammates in the fourth quarter by Winslow, Porter made a derogatory slur questioning the Cleveland tight end's sexual orientation following the game.

"That's what (blanks) do," the often outspoken Porter said. "He's soft. He wants to be tough, but he's really soft."

The fine was announced Thursday.

15th December 2006 01:10 AM
robpop Moonie...nothing in my PM The 17th would be great an 'at.

I know there was a lot of talk about calling French fries and French toast freedom this and that. But there is no chabging this Frenchy. The Greatest French-American of our time:

Let me know where you will be in PM. I'll give you a number to contact me at.

[Edited by robpop]
15th December 2006 01:44 AM
sirmoonie Check again - I was typing it wrong

Just so you know, for full disclosure, I do have Munchausen syndrome and I've lost track of howe much venereal disease I've caught at www.e-bang.com.

Its wahcked.
15th December 2006 02:07 AM
robpop Got it back at yours.
15th December 2006 02:10 AM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Check again - I was typing it wrong

Just so you know, for full disclosure, I do have Munchausen syndrome and I've lost track of howe much venereal disease I've caught at www.e-bang.com.

Its wahcked.

Dude, You'll be all right and some....we'll head for the South Side and that there ain't nothin' nobody hasn't had down there an' at.
15th December 2006 02:17 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
there ain't nothin' nobody hasn't had down there an' at.

Haha - fucking hilarious. Damn, I bin knowed I bin away too long.

SS - drive in man, its a 'burgh summit.
15th December 2006 04:58 PM
robpop From WPXI.com:

PITTSBURGH -- The National Football League fined Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Joey Porter $10,000 on Thursday for comments made about Cleveland Browns tight end Kellen Winslow.

The fine comes days after Porter publicly apologized, saying he didn’t intent to offend anyone but Winslow.
=================================================
All for calling Winslow a faggot.

[Edited by robpop]
15th December 2006 05:03 PM
voodoopug The Nation?

15th December 2006 07:35 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Robo - check PM man, I'm dahntahn 12/17 and 12/18.

I'm buying all drinks for any Nation member/Stones'ers'ism/RO'er in that area on those orbitals. I don't even mind if you are black, fuck in fact, I'd prefer you were so we could talk intelligentnest.

I know there is like 4-6 of yins in The Nation. Robo, Highway, gimmekeef, who else? Anyway.....huck, huck it up! Dahntahn!

will you be enjoying a cold iron whilst here?
15th December 2006 08:30 PM
robpop
quote:
HardKnoxDurtySox wrote:

Thats the plan. Much important business to discuss. U in? Participation is manditory.
15th December 2006 09:22 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
HardKnoxDurtySox wrote:

Dude, you in? I'll even drink an Ir'n or two. Dahntahn is where it at - all we need is a Steelers bar (they have any dahn air?) and the Carolina game.
15th December 2006 09:43 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
HardKnoxDurtySox wrote:

Wait a minute - you were going to get me some Iron for NYC-Roseland, no? It nation time now, man.
16th December 2006 07:59 PM
robpop Moonie--check PM

Gotta go to one of those Christmas type things now. Last year I got shit-faced and relieved the DJ of his duties. Got sick of all that holiday bullshit. Played Sticky Finger in full--great Xmas record. Also I had the hottest date. This year going solo, but its not who you show up with, but you you band at the end of the night.
17th December 2006 02:29 AM
robpop Anybody else in? This things comes to the burgh once every 25 years or so.

Moonie check PM.
17th December 2006 03:29 PM
sirmoonie In tahn - staying at William Penn, I'll give you call a bit later, got to meet with a bunch of people and get s bunch of work done.

Looks like Steelers are kicking some ass.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)