ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Your fave tshirt from ABB Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th December 2006 05:58 AM
F505 Nowadays the shirts are better than the shows. And let me tell you: these shirts are all very ugly.
17th December 2006 08:36 AM
Paranoid_Android I am a fan of the LA Black on Black...very cool indeed...

An AC shirt wold have been key though...even w/ the original date on it...somehow the T shirt folks got word of the cancelation before the fans...
17th December 2006 11:34 AM
Gazza Worst idea for a tour t-shirt has to be the Al Capone one to 'commemorate' the Chicago shows. Proof positive that when it comes to tastelessness, rs.com have few rivals.

Not really surprised they chose that one to be fair. They could teach old Scarface a few things about extortion.
[Edited by Gazza]
17th December 2006 11:56 AM
Lil Brian I bought the Super Bowl shirt. The one with the toungue logo on the helmet. I'd like to play tackle football for the Stones someday.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)