ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nanking and the Japanese (nsc) (graphic content) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
14th December 2006 11:02 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Figures...jew

Just my opinion, has nothing to do with heritage... I'm Austrian and German descent more than my Georgian Jew... Then again, i hold my religous ancestry more important than my nationality. Which is why my Irish Catholic and German Jew are in constant conflict. Like when I would get really ripped feel guilty, then invade peoples parties and attone it all away by morning...
14th December 2006 11:04 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Just my opinion, has nothing to do with heritage... I'm Austrian and German descent more than my Georgian Jew... Then again, i hold my religous ancestry more important than my nationality. Which is why my Irish Catholic and German Jew are in constant conflict. Like when I would get really ripped feel guilty, then invade peoples parties and attone it all away by morning...

I was kidding...I actually agree with you
14th December 2006 11:07 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I was kidding...I actually agree with you

We disagree to agree... Against the grain... Fuck the conformist faggots!
14th December 2006 11:16 PM
Fiji Joe Have you got a new computer yet?...one point of advice...try to avoid one with an "onboard" sound card (chip)...the damn things don't let you record streaming audio...that is, you cannot record "what you hear" playing on your computer...like you could for years before copyright paranoia took hold...ask the goomer who tries to sell you a computer if it allows you to record "what you hear"...trust me...you want that option
15th December 2006 02:30 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Have you got a new computer yet?...one point of advice...try to avoid one with an "onboard" sound card (chip)...the damn things don't let you record streaming audio...that is, you cannot record "what you hear" playing on your computer...like you could for years before copyright paranoia took hold...ask the goomer who tries to sell you a computer if it allows you to record "what you hear"...trust me...you want that option

I'm get that feature installed in my brain, I'm going to be the best aud. concert recorder ever! I'm considering a video chip too, DVD's recordings are all the rage!
No puter yet... I'm thinking after xmas will have the better deals...
15th December 2006 08:47 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Man's inhumanity to man is a tragic thing indeed!
15th December 2006 10:33 PM
sirmoonie Damn, ironical.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/12/15/japan.pacifist.rollback.ap/index.html

That is NOT good news. Breaking the compact we had with them - i.e., whitey won't kill you if you hog-tie it.

Germany has been doing this for years, downplaying their role, teaching the Hun line, building weapons, and culminating in a Whermacht-whack Pope - a dude with over a billion $$$ in net worth - telling the world that WWII (and presumably all its events) were the fault of the United States, Britain, and their English speaking allies.

This doesn't bother many people. I've checked. Most don't care.

We forget and forgive after its forgotten. We are crazy, and/or smart.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)