ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Merry Christmas everyone!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Led Zeppelin Set List Predictons for Mon.Night Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
10th December 2007 05:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
4.'In My Time Of Dying'
"Page is playing bottleneck guitar. Plant spoke for the first time before song, saying 'Good evening'."

5. 'Your Life'
"That's not something you get to hear often these days, Led Zeppelin giving a song its live debut."

10th December 2007 05:12 PM
pdog There's an girl dyke tribute band called Lez Zeppelin...

As A Stones fan, I'm glad that Zep played this gig for Ahmet. Zep fans were very upset with us real Stones fans, and were blaming us for Ahmets fall and eventual coma and death, at The Stones gig.

Like them or not Zep made dreams come true, and has brought peace to the galaxy... Even Yoda is okay with the songs about hobbits and shit... Zep never embraced Jedi's, only faggoty Tolkien characters.
10th December 2007 05:13 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
pdog wrote:
There's an girl dyke tribute band called Lez Zeppelin...

HAHA YES! I saw them, actually. They were great.
10th December 2007 05:13 PM
pdog Mick Taylor is doing what other past/present Stones should also be doing, and making things right, for Ahmet!!!

Go fat boy, GO!
10th December 2007 05:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels In all good conscience, I cannot trust the musical taste or grasp of R n R history of those who dis Zep.
mrhipfl
quote:
pdog wrote:
Mick Taylor is doing what other past/present Stones should also be doing, and making things right, for Ahmet!!!

Go fat boy, GO!

voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
Mick Taylor is doing what other past/present Stones should also be doing, and making things right, for Ahmet!!!

Go fat boy, GO!

I believe the post was a joke about Taylor performing, but I will agree with you, Zep should have either been a support act or sent a video message as the Stones performed this show and welcomed Bill, Taylor, and one of Brian's illegitimate kids (as a hand clapper?) to the stage for one song in support for Ahmet!
10th December 2007 05:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
There's an girl dyke tribute band called Lez Zeppelin...

10th December 2007 05:19 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
In all good conscience, I cannot trust the musical taste or grasp of R n R history of those who dis Zep.

Did you wear flared jeans and hang out in parking lots hitting on 14 year olds when you were 22?
10th December 2007 05:21 PM
mrhipfl according to NME, the lemon song wasn't played after all.

'Nobody's Fault But Mine'
"There are huge screen's dominating the O2 Arena, they split into four sometimes, goes monochrome, colour etc...quite spectacular."

'No Quarter'
"Following the song Plant paid tribute to John Paul Jones, who played keyboards and bass on the track."

'Since I've Been Loving You'
"A bit of a style guide for you, all the band are dressed in black bar Page's who is rocking a white shirt. As for the song they gone for the epic version....very bluesy."

'Dazed And Confused'
10th December 2007 05:22 PM
polytoxic
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I believe the post was a joke about Taylor performing, but I will agree with you, Zep should have either been a support act or sent a video message as the Stones performed this show and welcomed Bill, Taylor, and one of Brian's illegitimate kids (as a hand clapper?) to the stage for one song in support for Ahmet!

That's for F***ing sure! This should have been a Stones show!!!!!

8. No Quarter
9. Since I've Been Loving You
10. Dazed And Confused
10th December 2007 05:23 PM
pdog " I haven't been fucked like this since grade school " !!!
10th December 2007 05:25 PM
polytoxic
quote:
pdog wrote:

Did you wear flared jeans and hang out in parking lots hitting on 14 year olds when you were 22?

I believe you've mistaken TenThousandMotels for Bill Wyman.
10th December 2007 05:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
according to NME, the lemon song wasn't played after all.

'Nobody's Fault But Mine'
"There are huge screen's dominating the O2 Arena, they split into four sometimes, goes monochrome, colour etc...quite spectacular."

The Stones did this first during "If You Can't Rock Me" as part of the 2002-2003 Arena portion of the Licks Tour.....yet again Zep is doing something unoriginal.
10th December 2007 05:29 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

The Stones did this first during "If You Can't Rock Me" as part of the 2002-2003 Arena portion of the Licks Tour.....yet again Zep is doing something unoriginal.

true

Zep has been "ripping off" other artists since the very beginning. That's nothing new.
10th December 2007 05:29 PM
pdog
quote:
polytoxic wrote:

I believe you've mistaken TenThousandMotels for Bill Wyman.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
10th December 2007 05:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:

What's that got to do with anything?
10th December 2007 05:32 PM
pdog
quote:

Our Zep thread is bigger than the one on Zep's number on message board...

10th December 2007 05:33 PM
polytoxic
pdog wrote:

quote:

Easy. They're playing Dazed & Confused

10th December 2007 05:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Our Zep thread is bigger than the one on Zep's number on message board...

Stones fans, just like the Stones themselves, are more entertaining (and better posters)than Led Zeppelin. Zep fans are just disgusted and humiliated as they wish they were stones fans.
mrhipfl Stairway to heaven next.
pdog clip from tonights show!

10th December 2007 05:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
Stairway to heaven next.

10th December 2007 05:38 PM
sirmoonie All this Zep bashing, but its total quiet whenever miserable, disgusting Eagles fans post their filth here.
10th December 2007 05:38 PM
pdog Pug, regardless of anything else, your posting has improved in this thread!
10th December 2007 05:39 PM
mrhipfl next up, the song remains the same.
10th December 2007 05:40 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
All this Zep bashing, but its total quiet whenever miserable, disgusting Eagles fans post their filth here.

Or Streissand!
10th December 2007 05:41 PM
pdog For Pug's tummy!

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/S...ventId=78261929
10th December 2007 05:42 PM
mrhipfl
10th December 2007 05:43 PM
pdog
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

Can we call this, the look at me Daddy, no hands pic?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)