ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Merry Christmas everyone!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Led Zeppelin Set List Predictons for Mon.Night Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
10th December 2007 01:23 PM
Martha I love Zep. I'll be surprised if they play Stairway tonight.
10th December 2007 01:28 PM
jb If you like Zeppelin don't even remotely consider yourself a Stones fan....because you are not.
10th December 2007 01:44 PM
Some Guy jb is on fire...
10th December 2007 01:52 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb is on fire...

dudes are old................>
gimmekeef
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb is on fire...

Why?..because he sees fit to challenge someones personal taste and say they arent Stones fans?...Because you went to see VH does that disenfranchise you as a Stones fan?...
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

That's why Stu was never allowed to be a member of the band..he was a side kick, albeit a beloved one.

10th December 2007 01:54 PM
Some Guy gimmekeef is on fire...
10th December 2007 01:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
i check this board every now and then to see what's going on. rarely do i see a thread worth posting in. clearly the pigs have taken over. its quite disgusting actually. and yeah. its clearly very sad that the on topic threads get little to no response."
Jaxx November 2007

---------------------------

I think it is quite appropriate for everyone who is a LZ fan to declare it here. We will then forward this list to Gazza and Voodoo and inform them that the following people are not true stones fans and should be excluded from future "meet and greets"
10th December 2007 01:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Why?..because he sees fit to challenge someones personal taste and say they arent Stones fans?...Because you went to see VH does that disenfranchise you as a Stones fan?...

That does hurt, but we consider Some Guy a "friend".
10th December 2007 01:59 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
gimmekeef is on fire...

Why?...because I'm sulking over my Steeler loss?..lmaoo...Some Guy we need to lose tonight at home..play the draft game now to get Mc Fadden....
10th December 2007 02:00 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

That's why Stu was never allowed to be a member of the band..he was a side kick, albeit a beloved one.

ahem..Stu was a Stone BEFORE Mick and Keith were!
10th December 2007 02:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

ahem..Stu was a Stone BEFORE Mick and Keith were!

jb doesnt start the clock until the release of "I just want to make Love to you" as a British single.
10th December 2007 02:07 PM
gimmekeef Reunion Show Soundcheck Setlist
According to a post at Royal Orleans, a select few invited guests were treated to a soundcheck consisting of: Good Times Bad Times, Ramble On, In My Time Of Dying, No Quarter and Nobody's Fault But Mine.

Edit: D'yer Mak'er and Communication Breakdown were also heard.
10th December 2007 02:07 PM
jb Bottom line, I'm sure the set list will be posted
10th December 2007 02:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Bottom line, I'm sure the set list will be posted

Stanley Crouch

Of course it will be posted as LZ is far more important than the Stones are on this board. Sadly, I have not seen this type of excitement since the rumor of Kent Smith showing up unannounced to join Motley Crue a few years back.
10th December 2007 02:10 PM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:
If you like Zeppelin don't even remotely consider yourself a Stones fan....because you are not.

You do not speak for me nor do you define me. Fuck off.
10th December 2007 02:12 PM
Nellcote Mrs Mellencamp from left field with the throw to the plate aqainst the wounded barrister from S. Florida, HE'S OUT!!!
Great throw there MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTHA!
10th December 2007 02:13 PM
open-g Just in from rehearsals:

The Song Remains Insane

[Edited by open-g]
jb Happy holidays to you as well!!!

peace,
Martha

[Edited by jb]
mrhipfl
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Edit: D'yer Mak'er and Communication Breakdown were also heard.

YES!

I wonder how Bozo jr will do compared to his dad.

Stairway will be epic.
10th December 2007 02:14 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Mrs Mellencamp from left field with the throw to the plate aqainst the wounded barrister from S. Florida, HE'S OUT!!!
Great throw there MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTHA!

We always knew were you stood my friend..Stones always a distant 3rd or 4th...Zep, Dylan, Beatles -anyone but the Stones ....sad, but very true.
[Edited by jb]
10th December 2007 02:16 PM
Nellcote Who is this "we"?
I was going to Stones concerts when you were watching Pebbles & Bam Bam!
mrhipfl What time does the show start?
Fiji Joe
quote:
Martha wrote:

You do not speak for me nor do you define me. Fuck off.

I agree with this sentiment...you'll have to forgive jb...he has not been the same since he starting pissing in ziploc bags
10th December 2007 02:17 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I agree with this sentiment...you'll have to forgive jb...he has not been the same since he starting pissing in ziploc bags

Of course you do..
10th December 2007 02:19 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Who is this "we"?
I was going to Stones concerts when you were watching Pebbles & Bam Bam!

We understand and accept that many here will never be even remotely the type of fans that we would expect on a Stones board..We further see how sensitive this subject is and how easily offended the Zep fanatic /Stones casual fan reacts ..We are not surprised...
10th December 2007 02:19 PM
mrhipfl Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page has asked that fans attending tonight's (December 10) reunion show the O2 Arena don't compare the band's performance to those of old.

He implied that he was worried that fans would be directly comparing their performance to those they gave in the 1970s.

"I'm not going to compare anything to anything," he told Q. "Before you know it people will be asking how this [reunion show] compares to the '70s."

He added: "When we did [1994 MTV performance with Robert Plant] 'Unledded' we totally changed the format of he songs. It was revisiting, but it wasn't a facsimile reproduction.

"But it's great to be playing this music again with the people who lived through the creative process of its making. It's a powerful experience. It feels like the right thing to be doing."

You can follow the build-up to the concert all day on NME.COM. We will be bringing you all the build up from the O2 Arena, plus tonight we'll be bringing you a special song by song blog and first review live from inside the concert.

You can access the song-by-song blog from 5pm today.
10th December 2007 02:20 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

Of course you do..

Pug and I are now friends...please don't feel threatened
10th December 2007 02:20 PM
jb
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page has asked that fans attending tonight's (December 10) reunion show the O2 Arena don't compare the band's performance to those of old.

He implied that he was worried that fans would be directly comparing their performance to those they gave in the 1970s.

"I'm not going to compare anything to anything," he told Q. "Before you know it people will be asking how this [reunion show] compares to the '70s."

He added: "When we did [1994 MTV performance with Robert Plant] 'Unledded' we totally changed the format of he songs. It was revisiting, but it wasn't a facsimile reproduction.

"But it's great to be playing this music again with the people who lived through the creative process of its making. It's a powerful experience. It feels like the right thing to be doing."

You can follow the build-up to the concert all day on NME.COM. We will be bringing you all the build up from the O2 Arena, plus tonight we'll be bringing you a special song by song blog and first review live from inside the concert.

You can access the song-by-song blog from 5pm today.

Hedging their suck fest perfromance already...
10th December 2007 02:21 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Pug and I are now friends...please don't feel threatened

peace,
Josh
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)