ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Merry Christmas everyone!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Led Zeppelin Set List Predictons for Mon.Night Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
10th December 2007 08:44 PM
PartyDoll MEG I could care less about the Zep concert, but lots of this board does care..and believe it or not JB, they love the Stones too..

you are totally full of shit!!!

10th December 2007 09:07 PM
jb
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
I could care less about the Zep concert, but lots of this board does care..and believe it or not JB, they love the Stones too..

you are totally full of shit!!!

I'll repeat it in plain english so YOU and your kind understand...I could care less about them and or you liking Led Zeppelin...and don't go running to your little pals on the couch or here to ban me..ain't going to happen much from what I have heard to YOUR chagrin................
[Edited by jb]
[Edited by jb]
10th December 2007 09:13 PM
Nellcote They used to record with the Rolling Stones mobile unit, just like Deep Purple, doesn't that count for something?
Anything?
Maybe a passing mention?
Their manager was a tyrant, a real modern day Atilla the Hun, He could eat Allen Klein for lunch, does that count?
10th December 2007 09:13 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I posted a review someone had sent me for people to read..for someone who gets worked up about this thread you have half the posts in it.

And dont tell me what to fucking post on my own board, dont tell me to go elsewhere, dont call me a 'fake Stones fan' (I'm more a fan than you'll ever be) and dont tell other posters to fuck off because they dare like something you dont.

You of all people have a nerve to complain about non-Stones posts on this board. ANY music related thread at a time when the Stones are inactive is more worthy than most of the political crap, thread hijacks or other tedious tripe that I have to wade through every day. If the subject doesnt interest you (as the Van Halen stuff doesnt interest me) - ignore it.

Fuck off.

[Edited by Gazza]

You know I like you a lot..but this is total bullshit...don't buckle under to a bunch of Zeppelin fans...as far as fucking off, that seems to be the popular retort to anything I say that others can't handle...I try not to resort to that, but my feeling is, if you can't handle a little criticism about Led Zeppelin on ostensibly
a Stones board, then who really should fuck off...but for fans like me, these boards (all of them) would be made up of a lot more Zep fans than Stones..so count ya fucking blessings that I grace this place...
10th December 2007 09:14 PM
pdog
quote:
polytoxic wrote:
Eagles SUCK!
God, I fucking hate the Eagles, thanks for setting me straight there.
Man now I gotta go crank some Motorhead, Supersuckers, Ramones, GBH, and Minor Threat and top it all off with Jumping Jack Flash.

Best post today, perhaps this year!
10th December 2007 09:14 PM
Gazza Unlike the daily crap I get from Pug and yourself asking me to 'ban' posters, NO ONE has ever asked me to ban you and Meg has certainly never asked me to delete or ban anything.

If you have a problem with what Maxy might be doing on his board, then do what youre advising everyone else to do here and take THAT elsewhere.
10th December 2007 09:19 PM
jb Don't confuse clearly sarcastic e-mails with some of the crap that people post about me and my religion...it is patently offensive and yet, it goes unpunished. To compare that vulgarity, filth, and the scumbags who post it, with my "crap" is fucked up...they are cowards and pigs but the reaction, or lack thereof, from most, is pretty scary...compared to my "crap". Obviously if I am posting on my down time you know I am not joking around...I hope one of those creeps threatens me one more time, because rest assured, I will make their lives miserable...
[Edited by jb]
10th December 2007 09:21 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

You know I like you a lot..but this is total bullshit...don't buckle under to a bunch of Zeppelin fans...as far as fucking off, that seems to be the popular retort to anything I say that others can't handle...I try not to resort to that, but my feeling is, if you can't handle a little criticism about Led Zeppelin on ostensibly
a Stones board, then who really should fuck off

Fine..off ya go if ya want. I like you too but I couldnt care less

You totally miss the point. YOU can criticise Zeppelin or anyone you choose all you like. I dont give a shit about that and I couldnt even care less about them. I DO have a problem with what you said to Martha and with you telling me what I can and cant post or allow to be posted by others on a site I happen to run. If you want to take it over, be my guest. I hope you enjoy working on research for weeks on end at a time,sitting in waiting on people to text in setlists and with trying to moderate threads being hijacked, posters flaming each other and tiresome political shite week in week out.

quote:
jb wrote:

...but for fans like me, these boards (all of them) would be made up of a lot more Zep fans than Stones..so count ya fucking blessings that I grace this place...

Youve an elevated view of your own importance. A fan like you? What - someone who is interested in about 12 years of the band's career and is dismissive of everything else?
[Edited by Gazza]
10th December 2007 09:24 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
Don't confuse clearly sarcastic e-mails with some of the crap that people post about me and my religion...it is patently offensive and yet, it goes unpunished. To compare that vulgarity, filth, and the scumbags who post it, with my "crap" is fucked up...they are cowards and pigs but the reaction, or lack thereof, from most, is pretty scary...compared to my "crap". Obviously if I am posting on my down time you know I am not joking around...I hope one of those creeps threatens me one more time, because rest assured, I will make their lives miserable...
[Edited by jb]

You know as well as I do that I've deleted that sort of personal crap anytime I've seen it or been made aware of it . Dont try and kid people here who dont know better that I havent. I actually banned a poster last week as a result of it.

Seriously, Josh - take the rest of the evening off and dont post on an empty head.

[Edited by Gazza]
10th December 2007 09:26 PM
Nellcote The chicks really dug Stairway at the dances.
We'd probably downed a bottle of Tango, some Annie Green Springs. They'd dim the lights, it was a regular hootenany...Of course, we got the real deal
a couple of years later, when Aerosmith played at our
high school. Geez, JB, two mentions of your fav bands
in one post, this is monumental, Oye!
Joey Kramer-Jewish. Does he get props?
He did not have to wait in line at Game On either, recall?
10th December 2007 09:26 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

You know as well as I do that I've deleted that sort of personal crap anytime I've seen it or been made aware of it . Dont try and kid people here who dont know better that I havent.

Off course you have and I thank you for same..it was not you I was referring to...I should not have to e-mail you as the peer pressure from others (like in this thread directed towards me) usually does the job.
[Edited by jb]
10th December 2007 09:27 PM
pdog I've made my share of fuck Zep comments over the years, I'm not sure what the fuck is going on with Jb. In the context of all the years I've known him, this reaction bothers me. It's a fucking band, that's all... Like I said before, if you love rock and roll, bottom line is, you better ask yourself why you don't like a band, and if you serisously hate a band, you better make sure you really love the music of the bands you do like, or else you're just here to be seen (scene).
10th December 2007 09:28 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
I've made my share of fuck Zep comments over the years, I'm not sure what the fuck is going on with Jb. In the context of all the years I've known him, this reaction bothers me. It's a fucking band, that's all... Like I said before, if you love rock and roll, bottom line is, you better ask yourself why you don't like a band, and if you serisously hate a band, you better make sure you really love the music of the bands you do like, or else you're just here to be seen (scene).

I think I have proven my love for the Stones for the past 35 yrs..Anyway, I'll respect Gazza as I see this has gotten nasty with someone I really do like....I am hurt by some of your [Gazza's] comments, but I am sure , like me, you are saying what you really feel........ramble on.
[Edited by jb]
10th December 2007 09:29 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

Off course you have and I thank you for same..it was not you I was referring to...I should not have to e-mail you as the peer pressure from others (like in this thread directed towards me) usually does the job.

I'm not privy to any personal threats being made against you or anyone, and if I was, I can assure you the people involved would be kicked out of here and if they had used this board to threaten anyone, their IP's would be reported accordingly.

Now, as a certain 'poster' says, cant we all get along?
[Edited by Gazza]
10th December 2007 09:33 PM
Nellcote Everybody Sing-Kumbaya moment!

10th December 2007 09:39 PM
pdog For Nelcotto, Martha and others...

10th December 2007 09:44 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
jb wrote:

I'll repeat it in plain english so YOU and your kind understand...I could care less about them and or you liking Led Zeppelin...and don't go running to your little pals on the couch or here to ban me..ain't going to happen much from what I have heard to YOUR chagrin................
[Edited by jb]
[Edited by jb]

Sorry, JB...I do not understand what my "kind" is and as far as I know I am not an imbecile and I am a big girl and can fight my own battles(I don't go whining to the Boss). Unlike you, I get no enjoyment in belittling people and avoid the threads that are full of that crap.

Usually I wouldn't give your shite a second thought, as I have ignored it for the last few years, but you are way out of line here. So maybe, YOU should think a little about the crap that you let spew from YOUR keyboard before you post. Gazza and Voodoo work hard to keep this a great place to be and if you do care for Rocks Off....then maybe you should act like it!

Oh, Why bother......
10th December 2007 09:44 PM
Nellcote Yeah, 'dog, now that's what I'm talkin 'bout.
In the words of Cowboy Troy...
"Git you some of dat"
Thanks man!
[Edited by Nellcote]
10th December 2007 09:50 PM
lotsajizz awesome...and those fake Stonesfans (JB & Pug) who dis Stu can fuck a dead racoon.....

Zep Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always did

penis envy Joshie/pugster?

10th December 2007 09:50 PM
Nellcote Hey JB, another Stones connection...
Zep's audio man for Whole Lotta Love was Eddie Kramer.
He fiddled with many a number for the Stones
Pdog, he also produced Lez Zeppelin, who I understand is not that bad live...
10th December 2007 09:51 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Sorry, JB...I do not understand what my "kind" is and as far as I know I am not an imbecile and I am a big girl and can fight my own battles(I don't go whining to the Boss). Unlike you, I get no enjoyment in belittling people and avoid the threads that are full of that crap.

Usually I wouldn't give your shite a second thought, as I have ignored it for the last few years, but you are way out of line here. So maybe, YOU should think a little about the crap that you let spew from YOUR keyboard before you post. Gazza and Voodoo work hard to keep this a great place to be and if you do care for Rocks Off....then maybe you should act like it!

Oh, Why bother......

That's gonna leave a bruise... Good job. I think Josh is having a kinipshin fit .
10th December 2007 09:54 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
I've made my share of fuck Zep comments over the years, I'm not sure what the fuck is going on with Jb. In the context of all the years I've known him, this reaction bothers me.

Cut him some slack dude, only a month ago the guy was in hospital with a malfunctioning penis. You can't expect a return to heterosexual posting right away.
10th December 2007 09:55 PM
Nellcote I had a wonderful meal of boneless Country Style Pork, with some light red sauce. Bottle of Cono Sur Pinot Noir from Chile. I must be getting older, as I'm drinking more red these days. Did I tell you it would come from someone who you trusted immensely?
10th December 2007 09:56 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

I think I have proven my love for the Stones for the past 35 yrs..Anyway, I'll respect Gazza as I see this has gotten nasty with someone I really do like....I am hurt by some of your [Gazza's] comments, but I am sure , like me, you are saying what you really feel........ramble on.
[Edited by jb]

Ok..lets bury it, its not something I like to get involved in either as you're a mate too.

Maybe we're all dazed and confused and need a whole lotta love...
10th December 2007 09:57 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I had a wonderful meal of boneless Country Style Pork, with some light red sauce. Bottle of Cono Sur Pinot Noir from Chile. I must be getting older, as I'm drinking more red these days. Did I tell you it would come from someone who you trusted immensely?

Damn, Nelly...Stop talking about food..

It makes me all....

Hungry!!!!
10th December 2007 10:00 PM
SweetVirginia Thanks for posting the news clips, Pdog.
Zep sounds very good.

It would have been so exciting to have been there.

10th December 2007 10:02 PM
Riffhard Jagger attended the show so does that mean that he is not a real Stones' fan? Just wundrin'?

Riffy
10th December 2007 10:04 PM
Nellcote Riffy, doing it for the kids, Jagger was.

10th December 2007 10:06 PM
SweetVirginia

10th December 2007 10:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
awesome...and those fake Stonesfans (JB & Pug) who dis Stu can fuck a dead racoon.....

Zep Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always did

penis envy Joshie/pugster?

The image of a dead raccoon involved in post mortem intercourse is a bit disturbing, but entertaining none the less, so I'll go with it.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)