ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Merry Christmas everyone!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It Must Be Said Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th December 2007 09:16 PM
tumbled
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

YES!!!!

tell what is happening my brother!

things are swell here..

so happy not at work hoowa

I am surrounded by other people's antiques. it adds a spirit to my house that was not here before and its good.

the lady died in the house, she had no kin, they auctionedEVERYTHING and she obv. loved teh place, now the stuff aint nothing but the lady had a spirit, no doubt its givenan aura to this place which is quite exquisite
8th December 2007 09:18 PM
tumbled
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I love eBay...too much sometimes.

what have you bought of late gypsikins do tell
8th December 2007 09:21 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
tumbled wrote:

tell what is happening my brother!

things are swell here..

so happy not at work hoowa

I am surrounded by other people's antiques. it adds a spirit to my house that was not here before and its good.

the lady died in the house, she had no kin, they auctionedEVERYTHING and she obv. loved teh place, now the stuff aint nothing but the lady had a spirit, no doubt its givenan aura to this place which is quite exquisite

I love your post(s) but I sense that things aren't quite too very content over there. If that's the case, I feel for ya, my friend, and it makes me feel "almost blue"......

8th December 2007 10:14 PM
tumbled wha?

I am free white and over 45! what u mean boy?
I got races to run. namely next weekend!
it is true, like everyone, I have had my tragedies, my ex-b-f whom I loved very much died of alcoholism on 2/27/07. It has been a very strange last 1.5 years trying to come to terms with this, but I have come to the conclusion that life is beautiful whilst we all GOt it cuz we aint' gonnahave it much longer. so carry on as best you can and please share.

I add Janice

[Edited by tumbled]
8th December 2007 10:26 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
tumbled wrote:

so carry on as best you can and please share.

You are an example to us, here. Everyone should be loved by everyone.
8th December 2007 10:48 PM
tumbled everybody gets some....it comes early or late...
its a growth experience...i wish that were not true but it is..
8th December 2007 11:01 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
tumbled wrote:
everybody gets some....it comes early or late...
its a growth experience...i wish that were not true but it is..

My advice?: let it go.
8th December 2007 11:36 PM
mojoman Oi gevalt
9th December 2007 01:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

If I called you a pussy on Lugars board, then I could only remark on it, if I saw it now, and knew the context in which I may/may not have said it in...
I'm not a part of a group online. There's no gang or click, just friends. Even more so, like family, and we fight and have fun ect... Fiji is my bro, always will be... whatever is between you two, is for you two to work out. Seriously, if you way of dealing with him, is to drag me into it, claiming I'm talking shit about you "knitting circle". you're the one with the problem, not me. I can make fun myself, and take some jokes ect... Ask yourself this, the times recently when you've called me Bickel, do you think they came off as condescending, or may have been hurtful in the context of the thread? I can't always tell someone's intent or tone, but since your return, and your obvious dislike of a lot of my friends, it's pretty safe to assume, you're trying to start shit. But, you can't take it played back. Ignore me then, but don't lump me in with others, I'm my own person. As I assume you are, so, call me out, that is fine, but if you act like you are right now, understand, this is the context I would use to describe you as being a pussy. since you dropped a half dozen names of people, and are claiming they did something to you, and besides me and Feej, they're not even in this thread. I think. That's being a passive aggressive pussy!

no worries....as you mention, the Bickel posts are in jest/friendship. The post that fiji linked to in one of his posts was a thread that Dino introduced himself on....as I was reading the thread (and was entertained mind you), I came across your comment that caught me off guard. If Fiji thinks the issue between he and I is "real"....then maybe he does have problems, but I thought I/he knew better than that.

The "knitting circle" and similar posts are meant in the same fashion that you and others post in my direction...in jest I hope.

No hard feelings, lets continue doing what we do, keeping the board active and providing entertainment for each of us and everyone else here.

I have no problems with any of your friends online on a personal level, hell, I hardly know them if I know them at all....I do attack their alter ego's because frankly I believe that they've gotten stale (ie creating 200 aliases to clog the board with humor that was funny with Bizarro JB four years ago). Perhaps, my posts are repetitive, but frankly at this point, what new do we have to offer really?
9th December 2007 01:52 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I came across your comment that caught me off guard. If Fiji thinks the issue between he and I is "real"....then maybe he does have problems, but I thought I/he knew better than that.

The only "problem" I had with your post was that it was wrong and made it seem as if I was trying to start shit between you and pdog...real, not real, whatever...there are only a few people starting crap these days...and I'm not one of them...my only "problem" is you blowing a gasket and accusing me of having a problem when it's you (and the rest of Team Tardite) following me from thread to thread flaming...pay attention pug...you get from me exactly what you give to me...there's all sorts of folks busting your balls on this board these days and other than those instances where you flame me, I'm not one of them...spend your time swinging at them folks
9th December 2007 02:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

The only "problem" I had with your post was that it was wrong and made it seem as if I was trying to start shit between you and pdog...real, not real, whatever...there are only a few people starting crap these days...and I'm not one of them...my only "problem" is you blowing a gasket and accusing me of having a problem when it's you (and the rest of Team Tardite) following me from thread to thread flaming...pay attention pug...you get from me exactly what you give to me...there's all sorts of folks busting your balls on this board these days and other than those instances where you flame me, I'm not one of them...spend your time swinging at them folks

you have a personal attack directed at me in your signature. I have an attack against "Fiji Joe", which I assume, much like "voodoopug" is pretty far from who you are in reality.

Ball busting is fine, in fact it's quite entertaining. You're smart enough to understand the whole process Fij. Don't get your panties bunched up Fij, you did post a link to Dino's first post on the other board, I don't know what the rationale was for that, nor do I particularly care. But to appease your fragile ego, I agree it was not posted to direct me to a post that pdog typed about me. Your apology is accepted.
9th December 2007 02:48 PM
pdog How many people have Fiji attacks in their sigs? .
9th December 2007 02:51 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you have a personal attack directed at me in your signature. I have an attack against "Fiji Joe", which I assume, much like "voodoopug" is pretty far from who you are in reality.

Dude...Get some new material...The whiney baby schtick is played...NO ONE other than you and the rest of Team Tardite finds this stuff remotely interesting...it's played...it was played 3 years ago...How's this?...I'll change my footer...it will now read "Not just a whiney fucking baby...but a voodoopug whiney fucking baby"...problem solved!
9th December 2007 02:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Dude...Get some new material...The whiney baby schtick is played...NO ONE other than you and the rest of Team Tardite finds this stuff remotely interesting...it's played...it was played 3 years ago...How's this?...I'll change my footer...it will now read "Not just a whiney fucking baby...but a voodoopug whiney fucking baby"...problem solved!

That would be funny, and possibly could be tied in with another "beat down" boast or similar?

you have PM
9th December 2007 02:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
How many people have Fiji attacks in their sigs? .

it is quickly replacing "Celebrity Rehab" as the new trend amongst the elite!!!! I recommend you add one to your sig as you must have a great deal of influence on the west coast, an area to which we are just not geographically connected to at this stage.
9th December 2007 02:57 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

That would be funny, and possibly could be tied in with another "beat down" boast or similar?

you have PM

Sure...possibly a response to another bloviated post about making dreams come true
9th December 2007 03:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Sure...possibly a response to another bloviated post about making dreams come true

If there is just one less post boasting of a so called "Beat Down"....then we have made dreams come true (see: Jacob Cohl papering 2006 Fall Mini Tour)
9th December 2007 03:08 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

If there is just one less post boasting of a so called "Beat Down"....then we have made dreams come true (see: Jacob Cohl papering 2006 Fall Mini Tour)

The "beat downs" are inevitable..whether they be by my hand or someone else's..you post, someone responds, a "beat down" occurs
9th December 2007 03:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

The "beat downs" are inevitable..whether they be by my hand or someone else's..you post, someone responds, a "beat down" occurs

I agree, but its not my style to boast about a "beat down" when i hand one out....many have referred to me as "humble" for reasons just like this.

I am still holding you personally responsible for the KC offensive line and the inability to get the most out of the best young WR I have seen come into the league in years, Dwayne Bowe.
9th December 2007 03:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I agree, but its not my style to boast about a "beat down" when i hand one out....many have referred to me as "humble" for reasons just like this.

I am still holding you personally responsible for the KC offensive line and the inability to get the most out of the best young WR I have seen come into the league in years, Dwayne Bowe.

The Dwayne Bowe connection...I coined this phrase locally...it has not yet taken off, but, when we acquire a decent QB I suspect I will sell many T-shirts
9th December 2007 03:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

The Dwayne Bowe connection...I coined this phrase locally...it has not yet taken off, but, when we acquire a decent QB I suspect I will sell many T-shirts

I have decided to "keep" him in our 12 team, 7 player keeper league over Brandon Marshall. If this blows up on me, I expect a stack of comped T Shirts, a hand written apology, and an autographed CAT scan from Priest Holmes!
10th December 2007 10:17 AM
jb Thanks Pdog

10th December 2007 02:53 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks Pdog

No big deal... lol!
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)