ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Merry Christmas everyone!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It Must Be Said Return to archive Page: 1 2
7th December 2007 05:59 PM
pdog Jb has publicly shunned me, hurt my feelings and shown no gratitude for the help I gave him, not just recently, but over the years, so he could post a fucking pic.
I get the message, I'm just an emotional punching bag. Joey and Pug get thanked for doing nothing, and I spend my time, and I get squat...

Everyone waited for the enmies list from Pug and you, it never came.
Here's mine:
enemy list of pdog
jb
7th December 2007 06:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
Jb has publicly shunned me, hurt my feelings and shown no gratitude for the help I gave him, not just recently, but over the years, so he could post a fucking pic.
I get the message, I'm just an emotional punching bag. Joey and Pug get thanked for doing nothing, and I spend my time, and I get squat...

Everyone waited for the enmies list from Pug and you, it never came.
Here's mine:
enemy list of pdog
jb

7th December 2007 06:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:

Sounds like a typical taxpayer.
7th December 2007 07:25 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Sounds like a typical taxpayer.

I've been dissed hard by a fellow jew!
8th December 2007 12:57 PM
mrhipfl jb's a smart guy...he knew how to post pics the whole time. Playing dumb was just his way of getting you to post hot chicks...and you fell for it.

props to you, jb.
8th December 2007 01:10 PM
Some Guy jb has upped his A-game because of pdog. Thanks pdog.
8th December 2007 02:17 PM
pdog
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
jb's a smart guy...he knew how to post pics the whole time. Playing dumb was just his way of getting you to post hot chicks...and you fell for it.

props to you, jb.

Jb is smart, and many smart people can't do things like ties their own shoes.
8th December 2007 02:27 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
pdog wrote:

Jb is smart, and many smart people can't do things like tie their own shoes.

you talking 'bout Pug?
8th December 2007 02:36 PM
pdog
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

you talking 'bout Pug?

Paying a bar $500.00 so you can play... not very smart.
8th December 2007 02:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Paying a bar $500.00 so you can play... not very smart.

get new material and quit backchannelling me within your knitting circle.....

.....I had absolutely no idea pdog was a Poser....
8th December 2007 03:14 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

get new material and quit backchannelling me within your knitting circle.....

.....I had absolutely no idea pdog was a Poser....

New material... I'm not making jokes. I'm very good at that! You're the one with tired old crap, posting the same fucking pic over and over, and coming around with your better than everyone else attitude. My only complaint with you, is you can't take a joke, but you sure as shit are working the hurtful remarks and condescending sarcasm.
Since you're being a huge (no personal body image remark intended) baby right now. Please tell me, what am I posing as?
8th December 2007 03:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

New material... I'm not making jokes. I'm very good at that! You're the one with tired old crap, posting the same fucking pic over and over, and coming around with your better than everyone else attitude. My only complaint with you, is you can't take a joke, but you sure as shit are working the hurtful remarks and condescending sarcasm.
Since you're being a huge (no personal body image remark intended) baby right now. Please tell me, what am I posing as?

valid points. Fiji posted a link to the couch in one of his posts that was deleted where you referred to me as a "pussy". I would have preferred you did your attacks on a board that I am active at as opposed to one I don't post at. That left a poor taste in my mouth as I never seen you as that type of person. Its tough to decide the line between your group as to which ones truly have a personal hate towards me (ie Glencar, Fiji, Starbuck) and which ones like to "play the game" here (yourself, Maxlugar). I agree, its time to put the petty shit on the backburner. You'll still be invited inside when I shake hands and work the room Bickle!

Cheers.
8th December 2007 03:40 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

valid points. Fiji posted a link to the couch in one of his posts that was deleted where you referred to me as a "pussy". I would have preferred you did your attacks on a board that I am active at as opposed to one I don't post at. That left a poor taste in my mouth as I never seen you as that type of person. Its tough to decide the line between your group as to which ones truly have a personal hate towards me (ie Glencar, Fiji, Starbuck) and which ones like to "play the game" here (yourself, Maxlugar). I agree, its time to put the petty shit on the backburner. You'll still be invited inside when I shake hands and work the room Bickle!

Cheers.

Dude...lie much?...I never posted a link to anything like that...You are indeed acting like a gigantic baby...your posts generate all that you get in return...It was only a week ago you made your triumphant return, apparently, for the sole purpose of baiting me...and when I whooped you over the head with your own crap, you're gonna cry now?...I don't speak for any of these others, but you get from me what you give...and since you've been back, you've been nothing but a dick to me?...why?

8th December 2007 03:44 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Dude...lie much?...I never posted a link to anything like that...You are indeed acting like a gigantic baby...your posts generate all that you get in return...It was only a week ago you made your triumphant return, apparently, for the sole purpose of baiting me...and when I whooped you over the head with your own crap, you're gonna cry now?...I don't speak for any of these others, but you get from me what you give...and since you've been back, you've been nothing but a dick to me?...why?

You've never "whooped" anybody.
Now get your faggoty ass back to the henhouse with the other omega males.
8th December 2007 03:53 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Who would those other omega males be?...Does this mean you won't be at the Christmas party?...I'm not sure what we're gonna do now that are fruitcake won't be there
8th December 2007 03:54 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Cheers.

If I called you a pussy on Lugars board, then I could only remark on it, if I saw it now, and knew the context in which I may/may not have said it in...
I'm not a part of a group online. There's no gang or click, just friends. Even more so, like family, and we fight and have fun ect... Fiji is my bro, always will be... whatever is between you two, is for you two to work out. Seriously, if you way of dealing with him, is to drag me into it, claiming I'm talking shit about you "knitting circle". you're the one with the problem, not me. I can make fun myself, and take some jokes ect... Ask yourself this, the times recently when you've called me Bickel, do you think they came off as condescending, or may have been hurtful in the context of the thread? I can't always tell someone's intent or tone, but since your return, and your obvious dislike of a lot of my friends, it's pretty safe to assume, you're trying to start shit. But, you can't take it played back. Ignore me then, but don't lump me in with others, I'm my own person. As I assume you are, so, call me out, that is fine, but if you act like you are right now, understand, this is the context I would use to describe you as being a pussy. since you dropped a half dozen names of people, and are claiming they did something to you, and besides me and Feej, they're not even in this thread. I think. That's being a passive aggressive pussy!
8th December 2007 04:38 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Who would those other omega males be?...Does this mean you won't be at the Christmas party?...I'm not sure what we're gonna do now that are fruitcake won't be there

Speaking of Christmas, I got you a few gifts:

8th December 2007 04:47 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
gypsy wrote:

He talked a big game. When challenged, he chicken-shitted out.....now he tones down his game and threatens women instead
8th December 2007 04:51 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

He talked a big game. When challenged, he chicken-shitted out.....now he tones down his game and threatens women instead

The jets are scrambled...yet another member of Team Tardite has laced them up...tie them chucks up tight...I'm about to posterize you

8th December 2007 04:53 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

You never attacked a female on this board, now have you?

8th December 2007 06:19 PM
lotsajizz nope....defended myself against the non-Gypsy's out there though
8th December 2007 06:25 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
nope....defended myself against the non-Gypsy's out there though

A lot can be read into this... So I'll leave it alone!
Hope things are good in your area, seems the north east is pretty cold and wintry.
8th December 2007 07:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

The jets are scrambled...yet another member of Team Tardite has laced them up...tie them chucks up tight...I'm about to posterize you

So says the guy who was the last one chosen in gym class, and never had to worry about fending off a hailstorm of vagina.
8th December 2007 07:14 PM
tumbled you guys... nobody cares about any of this shit .. how are u folks doin?... is anything happy going on ?? I just bought a pre 1850's shaker chair $25 today... at auction.... Hoowa. need more fucking money, the a powder horn and satchel went for $450...

ebay is ruling and it sux

isn't it beautiful.. philadelphia pre 1850: (moser??)

[Edited by tumbled]
8th December 2007 07:30 PM
gypsy
quote:
tumbled wrote:
you guys... nobody cares about any of this shit .. how are u folks doin?... is anything happy going on ?? I just bought a pre 1850's shaker chair $25 today... at auction.... Hoowa. need more fucking money, the a powder horn and satchel went for $450...

ebay is ruling and it sux
[Edited by tumbled]

I love eBay...too much sometimes.
8th December 2007 07:32 PM
tumbled this chair looks harsh but it is SO comfortable to sit indue to its construction that I could fall asleep in it.
its scooped out. It has damage, and was repaired with a wedge. It has no nails in it, it has been built totally of wood (pegs) etc.
8th December 2007 08:08 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
tumbled wrote:
is anything happy going on ??

YES!!!!

8th December 2007 08:32 PM
sirmoonie Its never as much fun buying cocaine from legal immigrants.
8th December 2007 09:04 PM
mojoman
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Its never as much fun buying cocaine from legal immigrants.

mr montana wants to speak with you
8th December 2007 09:11 PM
Fiji Joe
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)