ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 12/19 Header Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
12-19-02 09:53 AM
Stonesprofessor Is that for REAL?????? I guess Ronnie surfs the fan boards....
12-19-02 10:03 AM
Factory Girl Yes, is this the real deal?? If yes, it is way way COOL!

Voodoo, please give ua a glimmer.
12-19-02 10:09 AM
jb Ronnie, you are the greatest guitar player of all time!!! Why people always have to bring up Mick Taylor really annoys me. Please send my picture ASAP..thanks....Josh..Official Rocks-Off Member and head of florida fan club.
[Edited by jb]
12-19-02 10:12 AM
Moonisup whahhaahah josh ahahhaah my god ahah
12-19-02 10:17 AM
jb Hey Rik....what's the temperature in Holland today? It's 82 and sunny here. Unfortunately, my chronic stomach problems have started again this past week and I am in a lot of pain...Hopefully, I'll feel better by the time of the MSG shows, but sometimes the pain lasts for months..Consider yourself lucky to be young and healthy...I never dreamed I would have these type of psycho-somatic illnesses when I was your age...It is a stress related disorder which no doctor has been able to help me with. By the way, was sad to learn that Gazza likes the Beatles #2 of all time.
[Edited by jb]
12-19-02 10:25 AM
Moonisup it's 4 degrees out here, a bit cold
12-19-02 10:26 AM
stewed & Keefed
This is so cool, I wonder if all the stones read this site.

[Edited by stewed & Keefed]
12-19-02 10:28 AM
jb When it 4 degrees outside, is thewre a lot of shrinkage?
12-19-02 10:40 AM
Factory Girl I thought that swimming causes shrinkage...lol
12-19-02 10:41 AM
jb It does FG, it does...
12-19-02 10:43 AM
Moonisup Yes, little Rik has a cold

ahhahahaahaa my tiny little friend
12-19-02 10:46 AM
jb Did they recover the Van Goughs' yet?
12-19-02 10:49 AM
parmeda Josh, how's the stomach? The holidays getting to ya?
12-19-02 10:54 AM
jb Oh Pam...the stomach ailment is truly the one curse I have in life...started at age 38..months of chronic pain...had a upper GI, Lower GI, colonoscopy, 3 abdominal CT's, and nothing!!! Starts out as a dull pain in lower abdomen and virtually travels throughout entire stomach, even casing chest pain....I swear, I was never sick in my life until this...I literally thought (and to an extent, still do), think I am dying..even went to a shrink!!!!....plenty of pills, no relief....At this point, very little hope until it pasees, which can be days, weeks, and even months of pain..sorry to whine...believe me, this has caused major problems in my r/s with the wife and kids...but hey, it could be worse, I could be a Beatle fan.
[Edited by jb]
12-19-02 11:01 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
jb wrote:
Ronnie, you are the greatest guitar player of all time!!! Why people always have to bring up Mick Taylor really annoys me. Please send my picture ASAP..thanks....Josh..Official Rocks-Off Member and head of florida fan club.
[Edited by jb]

Hahahahahaha.... oh, man, that's the funniest thing I've read all week.

Even the Taylorites like jb get up in arms for the Ronnie-liciousness!

I'm dyin' to know how we got this. Did Ronnie meet one of our Unholy Trinitarians at a show this year... no, it's dated 12/18... Hmm. Who met our man Ronnie at Keith's birthday party?

-tSYX --- You a real, hard, rocker...
12-19-02 11:01 AM
parmeda Josh, that sounds to me like STRESS...in the worst way! You need a vacation far away from everyone and everything...
12-19-02 11:06 AM
jb Yes...the doctors/shrink all claim it's stress..but 21/2 years of stress combined with major pain? I even had an oncologist friend let me try some oxycontin to see if it would help..no such luck....My dad died at 40 and maybe i just started to freak out..I don't know...But in all seriousnes, I would rather be poor than have this pain!!! Anyway, thanks for your kind words...
12-19-02 11:40 AM
Pattie jb, stay away from orange juice and other citric juices, and also take a table spoon of baking soda and put it in a glass of water then drink it, if that doesn�t get better buy some anis and make tea out of it. If that still doesn�t help make sure not to eat so much bread and don�t drink coffee. I hope you get better!

Ps whatever you do, don�t follow Keith�s example and eat a raw onion for breakfast everyday!
12-19-02 11:45 AM
jb Thanks patti...I tried green tea..no real difference...what is anis?
12-19-02 11:58 AM
Pattie Anis seed is a spice, used in bread. It�s very good for releasing cramp like pain in the tummy, also try fennel. I don�t think green tea helps your problems, but it�s better than coffee.
12-19-02 12:38 PM
Moonisup hi
12-19-02 12:52 PM
Pattie Hi Rik!
12-19-02 01:01 PM
jb Hi Rik...Patti was very kind t offer me herbal remedies for my illness...i think you should marry her.
12-19-02 01:05 PM
Pattie I think so too Rik, I can cook too! just imagine...
12-19-02 01:11 PM
Moonisup haha I can cook to and make a girl very happy with my tongue hahahaha

[Edited by Moonisup]
12-19-02 01:12 PM
jb You love the tongue .....in our country, oral sex is generally frowned upon.
12-19-02 01:21 PM
Moonisup Not in holland
12-19-02 01:25 PM
jb Most Americans have sex 37.5 times a year...traditional missionary position is the preferred choice. My understanding is that the Dutch have sex 135 times a year on average, with "doggie stlye" being the position of choice.
12-19-02 01:26 PM
Pattie Oral sex is a nice topic!
12-19-02 01:31 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
Most Americans have sex 37.5 times a year...traditional missionary position is the preferred choice. My understanding is that the Dutch have sex 135 times a year on average, with "doggie stlye" being the position of choice.

the dutch are good lovers!!!!! if you want to get layed big time, visit holland!
Page: 1 2 3 4