ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ticket traders anywhere??? Return to archive
12-17-02 05:03 PM
WahWahWoody I wonder if there is a subject or a link on this board where you can TRADE tickets with other Stones fans. I'm not trying to create another place for scalpers, but for real Stones fans who want to trade tickets...
So that's what I have to trade: Hamburg, Hanover, Oberhausen (all stadium shows, all front of stage tickets!), also first category seats for the Munich stadium show. I'd like to trade these tickets for front stage tickets Berlin, Stockholm, Leipzig, Copenhagen or Rotterdam (13/08) or arena floor standing tickets for Ahoy (Rotterdam) or Globen (Stockholm). If you are interested in tickets for other shows in Germany I could help if you have good tickets for trading. You can also email me privately.
12-17-02 05:54 PM
Gazza Good idea and something I think we should try!

As long as it's not a haven for scalpers and ticket brokers but fans helping other fans out, sounds fine to me...

..and not just because I'm still looking for a few Wembley tickets!

developing!
12-18-02 10:36 AM
jb I need a single for 1/16 and 1/18..I will pay up to 3300 depending on location...I will also pay a finders fee..
12-18-02 02:34 PM
muddy jb,

i can't vouch for these people, i'm not associated with them in any way, and won't be held responsible if it doesn't work,(am I now covered barrister?) but here are two ticket brokers with good tix (but expensive) for the MSG shows.

Good luck

http://www.anytixx.com
http://www.seatsupfront.com

12-18-02 02:41 PM
jb Thanks...if you notice the seats listed are all the same..they all work together and it keeps the prices up!!Plus, as of now, they won't break up the seats for a single...
[Edited by jb]