ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Things NOT to do after a Nolte'd night.... Return to archive
12-17-02 10:20 AM
luxury1 10. Water the Christmas tree. Ouch
12-17-02 10:35 AM
throbby 11.roll over and say good morning
12-17-02 11:16 AM
Sir Stonesalot 9. Shave your tongue.
12-17-02 11:30 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl 12.- Look for used condoms or any evidence of safe sex when you had it totaly nolted
12-17-02 12:06 PM
sirmoonie 6. Be anywhere near these guys. Yikes!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2583891.stm
12-17-02 01:36 PM
Joey Enlist Here :

www.HoweMilitary.com

Moonie....................please ...............Come to Denver !

J.
12-17-02 01:44 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
Moonie....................please ...............Come to Denver !

For the springtime? She said no...won't you please come home to me. Hey rambling boy, why don't you settle down, Denver ain't your kind of town. There ain't no gold and there ain't nobody like me! I'm the number one fan of a man from Tennessee.....

Ahhhhhh, Joseph, unless something changes drastically, my Stones future looks really bleak.

It fills me with so much loathing that I'm typing by banging my fucking head into the keyboard.
12-17-02 04:02 PM
EthanWickedAsHeSeems My college roommate was once Nolte'd accidentally. He picked up a drink meant for some chick that hate the date rape drug in it. When we came home he pissed in the middle of the hallway and tried to open our locked door with some gym locker combination or bank PIN b/c he didnt have his key. I didnt want him to piss all over the room so he slept in the hallway LOL.
12-17-02 04:16 PM
Moonisup eat eggs

have to go to work

meeting a chick

12-17-02 06:14 PM
Scottfree Speaking from experience dropping trow after meeting a friendly looking and acting girlie at a neighbors party.
12-17-02 06:29 PM
Joey " Ahhhhhh, Joseph, unless something changes drastically, my Stones future looks really bleak. "

You make Joey very sad .
12-17-02 08:24 PM
gypsy I'm sad when Joey's sad.
12-18-02 12:19 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl 13.- Watch your "Sent Messages" folder