ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sometimes a Joey gets so lonely Return to archive
12-17-02 08:04 AM
nankerphelge Charleston police arrested an East Bank man for allegedly having sex with a sheep used in a West Side funeral home's live nativity scene.
Joey Armstrong, 29, allegedly broke into a shed that housed the animals used in the holiday scene at the Bartlett-Burdette-Cox Funeral Home on Tennessee Avenue about 5:50 a.m. Saturday, Charleston Police Sgt. Brent Webster said.

Police, who were responding to a suspicious person call, say they found the suspect at the nativity scene, Webster said.

Armstrong was charged with trespassing, destruction of property and cruelty to animals. He was being held at South Central Regional Jail on $2,500 bond.

Webster said police are consulting with the prosecutor's office and bestiality charges could be issued against Armstrong.

12-17-02 10:18 AM
luxury1 Where do you find this stuff nanky? Or do you just dream it up in that big lonely office of yours??
12-17-02 10:39 AM
Joey Sheep Lie !!!!!

Word Up , G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUH ??????????????

12-17-02 10:55 AM
nankerphelge More than you know
12-17-02 11:09 AM
egon that reminds me...

An Australian ventriloquist arrives in an isolated Welsh village and makes straight for the pub.
An old Welshman is sitting outside the pub stroking his dog.
"G'day mate - nice dog you've got there" says the Aussie
"Mmmmmm" says the Welshman
"Does he talk much ?"
"Of course he doesn't talk much - he's a dog" says the Welshman looking blankly at the Aussie.
"I'll bet you he'll talk to me" says the Aussie who proceeds to say hello to the dog and ask him how he is.
"Great", says the dog."Just passing the time of day here with my master".
"Is your master a nice bloke ?" inquires the Aussie.
"Yeah, he's great", answers the dog as his astonished master watches.
"He feeds me really nice food three times a day, takes me out twice a day to catch a ball and he even takes me to the pub of an evening."
While his master stares gobsmacked at the dog, the Aussie asks whether the horse standing on the other side of the road belongs to him.
"Yes", says the Welshman. "And before you ask, he doesn't speak".
"We'll see about that " says the Aussie who wanders over to the horse and
asks him how it's going.
"Cool", says the horse. "Not too much work. My master's a really nice bloke
and I live on a lovely quiet farm with loads of other nice animals. It's a
great life really".
The Welshman stands astonished watching the Aussie and his horse continue
their chat, after which the Aussie comes to sit down beside him again.
"So then mate, that your sheep over there in the field ?"
"Yeah but he's a fucking liar"

[Edited by egon]
12-17-02 11:58 AM
jb Bah,Bah.Bah...........