ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Undercover Outtakes Return to archive
12-16-02 11:21 PM
full moon Were there any decent tracks that did not make it on the Undercover album that are out there?...I saw a boot called " Chainsaw Undercover Outtakes" and it had 4 or 5 tracks that i have not heard of...
12-16-02 11:30 PM
stonedinaustralia there's one i've heard called "golden caddy iv" - an instrumental - it is excellent - a truly wonderful piece of music
12-16-02 11:35 PM
full moon Actually, that is one of the tracks on the album.. Along with, Tried To Talk Her Into It,Still In Love, and Chainsaw Rocker...
12-17-02 12:27 AM
Rescued I love the song "Tried To Talk Her Into It". One of my favorite Stones' outakes from the Black & Blue thru Undercover era. Definitely seek this one out! Great Jagger performance. It sounds like a song they would have been doing earlier though - like during the Some Girls & Emotional Rescue sessions.
12-17-02 10:59 AM
100 Years Ago I have an Undercover outtakes CD and it has several cool blues jams on it and a great instrumental take of Pretty Beat Up
12-17-02 11:19 AM
sirmoonie Tried to Talk Her Into it is exceptional and ready to go. Stick that on the new album please!

I agree, its sounds like ER era, but I'm not sure. Definately doesn't sound like Undercover material.
12-17-02 11:46 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl There are many different takes of the released songs, but just a few outtakes like All Mixed Up, Big Truff and I Think I�m Going Mad
12-18-02 12:25 AM
Madafaka All Mixed Up is a wonderful outtake, try to hear that one.
For me is the best!