ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: C-Sucker Blues, the movie Return to archive
12-16-02 01:07 PM
sandrew So I finally picked up a copy of Robert Frank's "Cocksucker Blues" in New York over the weekend. I watched about half of it, and I have to say, it's kind of a let down. Not much to get excited about. ...
12-16-02 01:27 PM
throbby sandrew wrote:
So I finally picked up a copy of Robert Frank's "Cocksucker Blues" in New York over the weekend. I watched about half of it, and I have to say, it's kind of a let down. Not much to get excited about. ...

What were you expecting that made it kind of a let down?
12-16-02 01:31 PM
Sir Stonesalot There's a whole pile of that movie that is just dead boring. But the 15 or so minutes that isn't boring is fantastic!

Yes the orgy scene is boring.
12-16-02 01:57 PM
100 Years Ago Terry Southern coke-fueled ran steals the show IMHO, "the nose that knows"
12-16-02 06:07 PM
luxury1 I've never really seen the whole thing either. But I want to. Someone told me there is a scene of Mick stroking himself while he is talking to some interviewer?? I just gotta see that. I will sit through the entire boring sections to see that. I will swim in the freezing ocean to see that. I will......
12-16-02 06:09 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, I'll bet you would Luxy....especially if it were true.
12-16-02 06:12 PM
sasca What about the rumoured footage of Brian beating himself off in a pub after the 'Have You Seen Your Mother...' shoot?
Does anyone know if it exists?
12-16-02 06:18 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
sasca wrote:
What about the rumoured footage of Brian beating himself off in a pub after the 'Have You Seen Your Mother...' shoot?
Does anyone know if it exists?

Yeah, its right before the scene where Keith smokes him.
12-16-02 06:19 PM
sasca Keith 'smoking' Brian? There's something I'd like to see. Smoking him long and hard.
[Edited by sasca]
12-16-02 06:20 PM
crb69 I have seen the movie many times and don't recall seeing any of that. Lots of drug use, cool concert footage and traveling...
12-16-02 06:28 PM
gypsy There you go again, sasca...just throwing homosexuality in my face.
Keith doesn't have a gay bone in his body. Now, Mick & Brian...
12-16-02 06:28 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
sasca wrote:
Keith 'smoking' Brian? There's something I'd like to see. Smoking him long and hard.
[Edited by sasca]

Only you could take something as wholesome and pure as Keith murdering Brian Jones and turn it into filth.
12-16-02 06:47 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
crb69 wrote:
I have seen the movie many times and don't recall seeing any of that.

i think you misunderstand sasca crb69 - he wasn't suggesting those brian scenes were in CS

a couple of lovely musical interludes in CSB - early on mick and keith are filmed just basiclly "hanging around" somewhere - waiting for the man, perhaps....

anyway, keith plays these lovely country licks on the piano - beautiful - then mick has a go, just sort of wandering through what seems like a half an idea for a song - something about having a "funny, funny feeling" - very nice too

also brief shots of a back stage jam lead by keith on one of his patented two chord riffs

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
12-16-02 07:41 PM
Fiji Joe Lux wrote:

"I've never really seen the whole thing either. But I want to. Someone told me there is a scene of Mick stroking himself while he is talking to some interviewer?? I just gotta see that. I will sit through the entire boring sections to see that. I will swim in the freezing ocean to see that. I will......"

I'm stroking myself whilst reading this post....wanna watch?

12-16-02 08:53 PM
gypsy Yeah, CS Blues wasn't as raunchy as I was led to believe it would be.
12-16-02 09:33 PM
throbby Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Yeah, I'll bet you would Luxy....especially if it were true.

I guess you forgot the beginning of the movie when Mick is lying back on the bed wearing white pants and is being filmed from the waist down while he is tugging on his johnson, and then reaches in for a better feel. Then the cameraman pans to his head and finds Mick filming him with his hand held camera. If that's not Mick who is it?
12-16-02 10:06 PM
throbby You know, with all the I don't think so's I started to question my sanity. I just put the video on and I'm tellin ya that it is Mick in that scene. Pants aren't white but a light color. Wearing a white shirt with black cuffs and white button, wearing watch with black band and pinky ring.
When the camera cuts to the head shot of Mick holding the camera he is wearing the white shirt with black cuffs, watch with black band and pinky ring. it's at the beginning, after the scene with Keith standing and noodling on the piano and before the scene of Mick standing by the pool in his white shorts. Could someone look at their copy and tell me I'm not making this up.
12-16-02 11:08 PM
Sir Stonesalot No throbby, you didn't make that up...I guess I just took Luxy to mean that Mick had his cock out and was wacking off whilst being interviewed. That just simply does not happen in CSB.

Hell, Mick may have just had an itch or something in the scene you are describing. I didn't really look at it like it was any kind of autoerotic thing.

Then again, maybe I didn't WANT to see it as an autoerotic sort of thing.

I'll have to look at it again.
12-16-02 11:29 PM
throbby Thanks Sir Stonesalot for the confirmation. That's one hell of an itch Mick's got there.
12-16-02 11:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot Looking at it again...he could be rubbing his crotch in an autoerotic manner. I don't know, maybe.
12-17-02 12:26 AM
gypsy Dude, he's massaging his crotch.
12-17-02 10:01 AM
luxury1 Oh stop it--I can't stand all this talk about Mick stroking himself. Who has the damn movie anyway? I need a copy NOW.
12-17-02 02:55 PM
beer Luxury1, check your private messages.
12-17-02 03:16 PM
exile yeah i had a copy of that
I think the scene where they go on stage and sing "Happy" is the best in the movie
12-17-02 03:36 PM
parmeda I'm with Lux...

Beer, check YOUR PM as well hon!
12-17-02 04:09 PM
jb This was a completely staged event per KR...