ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SEX....this one is really about sex tho! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-16-02 05:43 PM
gypsy sasca, you really need to comprehend the definition of sarcasm if you expect to hang with the guys on this board.
12-16-02 05:44 PM
sasca I'm aware it was a joke. It was a fucking cruel and unfunny joke.
12-16-02 05:48 PM
nankerphelge Lighten up sasca -- you whine too much
12-16-02 05:50 PM
sasca Not long ago, Pants was whining that no-one liked the USA. But it's alright for him to hate others.
12-16-02 05:55 PM
gypsy Pants doesn't whine, he pisses & moans. sasca bitches & whines.
12-16-02 06:03 PM
sasca Why hurt? As I said, the illicit thrill that comes from such 'jokes' is akin to a four-year-old saying 'poo'. It's naughty. It's forbidden. It's puerile.
Either you believe such words are important - in which case you can't pass them off as unimportant when others object to them. Or you believe they are unimportant, in which case why not drop them?
12-16-02 06:21 PM
sirmoonie Pants thinks Israel is a friend of the US and that the UK isn't.

Half-baked and 30 cents shy of a quarter.

"Lets go wingo, Ronnie!"
12-16-02 08:00 PM
Joey " Thanks FG...but I have what my therapist called the "Madonna" complex "

I have what my therapist calls the " Sean Penn " complex .

{{{{{{{{{{ WH - IIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFF }}}}}}}}}}}}

" Jesus Steve , that's Joey's fifth strikeout in a row . What in the Hell do you think is wrong with him ???? "

" It has gotta be the Blow Harry ......................It has just GOTTA be the Blow "

{{{{{{{{{{{{{JOESKEE }}}}}}}}}}

12-16-02 09:33 PM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
sasca wrote:
Not long ago, Pants was whining that no-one liked the USA. But it's alright for him to hate others.

Yes, it is. And if I were president WW-III would be on like popcorn...all American's would be riding bicycle's or motor-scooter's. Aren't you from Canada? When are you guy's going to stop letting the Arab ->swine, monkeys, pigs<- over into the US. Whats the deal with that...is the Canadian parliament retarded or something?

Pants Make the Man:
Likes- Israel, India (particularly, Hindu chicks), Australia, Holland and Charlie Watts
Dis-Likes- The Beatles, Arabs and that flaming, whining, bitch, sasca
[Edited by Pants Make the Man]
12-17-02 02:08 AM
Moonisup
quote:
Pants Make the Man wrote:
Pants Make the Man:
Likes- Israel, India (particularly, Hindu chicks), Australia, Holland and Charlie Watts

hehehheh, I am feeling flattered!!

I like holland too and American chicks gegegegegege when they are bisexual, that must be good according to SS
12-17-02 07:12 PM
Highwire Rob And now we return to the dating game. . .

Bachelorette sexy_chik4u, if you were a hooker losing her looks, and I was a writer who couldn't write another book, could we make Woopie?!!
12-18-02 01:47 AM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

hehehheh, I am feeling flattered!!

I like holland too and American chicks gegegegegege when they are bisexual, that must be good according to SS

I knew a Jewish amazon lady from Holland. She spoke seven different languages, fluently. Lord have mercy. Think: Anita Pallenberg.
12-18-02 10:31 AM
jb Anita is Jewish?
12-18-02 01:11 PM
sasca It's strange. When someone posts an anti-Stones message on this board, people shout and stamp their feet and demand that the perpetrator be banned. When someone says something as idiotically bigoted as Pants joke, I'm the only one to take offense and am called a whiner for my troubles.
12-18-02 01:13 PM
jb I don't think you are a whiner...Are you saying that pants is anti-muslim? Remember , a lot of people here are still deeply troubled by 9/11, and are not very sympathetic to the Muslim cause...
[Edited by jb]
12-18-02 01:18 PM
sasca Thanks, jb. But using some people's idiocy as an excuse for idiocy of our own is how we got here.
12-18-02 01:33 PM
jb Well, obviously all prejudice is wrong...I have now made it a point to avoid middle-eastern topics as it brings out the worst on all sides.
12-18-02 02:55 PM
Sir Stonesalot This is something I struggle with constantly sasca...

I know those terrorist pigfuckers do not represent ALL Arabic people, or ALL followers of Islam. And no, it isn't really fair to paint them all with the same paintbrush.

However....

I stood at Ground Zero...I've been to Shanksville. I've seen the pictures with black sashes on the walls of NYC firehouses.

It is easy for those who haven't been touched by 9/11, who are thousands of miles away from Ground Zero, to say "use your heads". I'm hear to tell you, our hearts SCREAM something different. And when we watch the pictures of Islamics dancing in the streets, burning our flag, celebrating the terrorist attacks, marching through the streets carrying pictures of Bin Laden as a hero....it makes it difficult to ignore what your heart is telling you. Asking Americans, who lived through that horrible day, to remain "objective", is asking a whole lot. I wonder, what will you say when the terrorists attack your country....when THOUSANDS of YOUR countrymen are senselessly wiped out of existance...nothing left to even give a burial. What will you say then? Give peace a chance?

Yeah right.
12-18-02 02:58 PM
jb I feel the same way SS..as I told you, my cousin was killed in Israel as a result of a suicide bomber...We have never been the same....
[Edited by jb]
12-18-02 03:08 PM
sasca I will, yes. But with difficulty. South Africa is no stranger to violence and hatred. There has never been one event as catastrophic as the 9/11 attacks but there can be few countries which can compete with us in terms of recent violence.

I am very sorry for those you knew who have died.
[Edited by sasca]
[Edited by sasca]
12-18-02 03:11 PM
jb My sons lower school director, Mrs. Hirshfeld is from S. Africa.
12-18-02 03:13 PM
sasca I hope she's better than most of my teachers. Now there are people who deserve to be thrown in jail. Bastards.
[Edited by sasca]
12-18-02 03:30 PM
Sir Stonesalot I don't mean to downplay the violence in your part of the world sasca. I know that many innocent people have died there.

But you've never had to deal with the kind of catastophic loss that we have had to deal with. You just can't say how you would react to this kind of situation until after you are in it.

And be careful what you say about teachers...both of my parents are teachers, and my wife went back to college to become a teacher. It's a noble profession...one the world cannot do without.
12-18-02 03:40 PM
sasca You can never know how you would react in any situation (and you'd react differently at different times). You can only aim for your best.
As for teachers - I agree it is a noble profession and one which we could not do without (I almost became a teacher). But I could certainly have done without most of the sorry examples of it I had to endure.
SEX...this one isn't really about sex tho
[Edited by sasca]
12-18-02 03:42 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I feel the same way SS..as I told you, my cousin was killed in Israel as a result of a suicide bomber...We have never been the same....
[Edited by jb]

JB: They are homicide bombers not suicide bombers as the media calls them.

Sorry for your loss.
12-18-02 03:48 PM
jb Thanks...I was surprised you got so pissed when I was joking with Sahaira the other day..We always got along..I guess the pimple reference was a bit below the belt..LOL
12-18-02 04:14 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks...I was surprised you got so pissed when I was joking with Sahaira the other day..We always got along..I guess the pimple reference was a bit below the belt..LOL

My fault, I didn't know you 2 had a history or I would have stayed out of it. No offense meant

yehaw, 54 degrees in Chicago. Why the hell don't I live in FL?
12-18-02 04:16 PM
jb 80 and sunny!!!!
12-19-02 01:51 AM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
jb wrote:
Anita is Jewish?

I don't know. I mentioned Anita because she, like Sabrina, my Dutch treat, is intelligent, beautiful, strong minded...and she speaks several different languages, fluently. BUT...Sabrina was 5'-10", with skin like porcelain...my Dutch treat.

Sorry I called you that name, sasca. Even if you called me a half-wit first because you failed to see the humour in that (->topical<-) joke, I could have just as easily ignored it. But anyway, you're a Stones fan, and thats a major plus in my book.

Now, I am off, yet again, in search of Jade Jagger photos. Jade Jagger is the very essence of modern woman.
12-19-02 01:56 AM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
sasca wrote:
I will, yes. But with difficulty. South Africa is no stranger to violence and hatred. There has never been one event as catastrophic as the 9/11 attacks but there can be few countries which can compete with us in terms of recent violence.

I am very sorry for those you knew who have died.
[Edited by sasca]
[Edited by sasca]

South Africa? I thought you were from Canada. Oh, well...
Page: 1 2 3