ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SEX....this one is really about sex tho! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-16-02 11:01 AM
sexy_chik4u hey evrybody!!wuts goin on?just wanted 2 know how many sexy guys are out there that're willing to give it to me.im sexy,horny,and 38dd.well email me if you're interested!i'll be waiting for you on my bed...
12-16-02 11:03 AM
jb I am very interested in you..I am very rich, good-looking, and #1 Stones fan in Slovakia...please PM me and I will fly you in for weekend......P.S. I am hung like Big Al Gore!!!
12-16-02 11:28 AM
nankerphelge Christ we're all sexy and horny too -- clearly you don't get to RO very often! If you snorkle naked, you might try SS -- but as he'll no doubt tell you -- take a fucking number.
And the 38DD thing -- shit - Fiji's got bigger tits than you!
12-16-02 12:16 PM
Sir Stonesalot Norkle Snaked!!!
12-16-02 12:34 PM
Lacride I'M READY!!!

D'you wanna it "� la fran�aise"?...
12-16-02 12:49 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey Lacridesy!

Please teach me how to say "Snorkle Naked" in French.

Other languages of the world(except farsi) are welcome too!
12-16-02 12:58 PM
sasca Why not Farsi? And why do I keep recieving invitations to join bestiality sites?
[Edited by sasca]
12-16-02 01:08 PM
parmeda ...nuotare nudo, SS

If you want to take it to another level...
nuotare nudo e trascinare il suo gallo lungo il pavimento di oceano

Have fun with this one, lmao!
[Edited by parmeda]
12-16-02 01:28 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Why not Farsi?<

Because after they passed the Homeland Security Act, you can be tossed in the slammer for speaking any arabic dialect. Besides, I don't want to sound like I'm horking up goobers.
12-16-02 01:31 PM
Lacride
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Hey Lacridesy!

Please teach me how to say "Snorkle Naked" in French.

Other languages of the world(except farsi) are welcome too!

Dear Sir,

"la plong�e naturiste" in the ocean.

With a female homo sapiens sapiens, "une minette", among other words and expressions...

12-16-02 01:40 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>Why not Farsi?<

Because after they passed the Homeland Security Act, you can be tossed in the slammer for speaking any arabic dialect.

Hey, Brownie finally got a Mac and dailed up the internet. Being a shortwave enthusiast, he wanted to dial up international radio. First thing we found was some CRAZY sounding techno from the UAE. Then a really awful jingle, in English, that went "Good Morning UAE!"

Are we going to be dragged off to Guantanamo for these offenses against the Security of Der Fatherla... I mean Homeland Security?

Man, I liked living in America a lot better than wherever we are now.

12-16-02 01:41 PM
Sir Stonesalot Dang.

Everything sounds so damn sophisticated when you say it in French. Lovely.

Never met a Parisian that I haven't wanted to punch in the face though.....
12-16-02 01:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot Uhhhhhhh....I was gonna stop in at your place tomorrow to check out our puppet show footage....but since "The Man" is coming for you, I better steer very clear.

God damn subversives, you-inses are!
12-16-02 02:21 PM
jb My philosophy is this...I love my wife very much..I am a good provider and good father..However, I really don't believe in an after life, so this is it..Why should I deprive myself of sex with other women as long as it hurts no one...I'm noit leaving my family, I don't have the embarrassment of asking my wife to do things that would offend her, and I am saving my marriage by having a healthy outlet...This is just my opinion...
12-16-02 02:40 PM
sasca Farsi is not Arabic. It�s not even Semitic. It�s Indo-European.
12-16-02 03:01 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, so.

You think Tom Ridge and the Patriotic Police are gonna make that kind of distinction?

Big Brother don't give 2 shits, it SOUNDS like it might be arabic....or at the very least, like something that a terrorist might speak.
12-16-02 04:32 PM
Lacride SHIT!
We talk about SEX (what a beautiful thing, a very stonian matter) and it turns to racism!

Are you afraid of BEING?

Night

Chris
12-16-02 04:38 PM
throbby jb wrote:
My philosophy is this...I love my wife very much..I am a good provider and good father..However, I really don't believe in an after life, so this is it..Why should I deprive myself of sex with other women as long as it hurts no one...I'm noit leaving my family, I don't have the embarrassment of asking my wife to do things that would offend her, and I am saving my marriage by having a healthy outlet...This is just my opinion...

Being another married male in need of a healthy outlet, I was wondering, does your wife share your philosophy?
12-16-02 04:41 PM
jb No..she is a bit old fashioned....I married her b/c of her purity...but she is a little frigid....
12-16-02 05:04 PM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>Why not Farsi?<

Because after they passed the Homeland Security Act, you can be tossed in the slammer for speaking any arabic dialect.

Oh, how I wish that was true.
12-16-02 05:06 PM
Factory Girl I bet you jb that you can unlock the passion in your lady.

Be creative and innovative. Don't be afraid to ask her to be a little wild. Just think you could have a wife and a mistress-in the same person.

Ok, the sex advice bit is over...lol.
12-16-02 05:10 PM
sasca Fuck off you half-witted cunt. I regret replying because I�m sure you were hoping to get a rise out of me but sometimes things need to be said. Get a thrill out of bigotry, do you? Well, so does a four-year old saying 'poo'.
It was people like you who used to demonstrate their patriotism in WW1 by killing dachshunds.
[Edited by sasca]
12-16-02 05:11 PM
jb Thanks FG...but I have what my therapist called the "Madonna" complex.
12-16-02 05:13 PM
sasca Just so there is no misunderstanding - I wasn't talking to you, jb and FG. It sounds a very healthy life.
12-16-02 05:15 PM
jb No problem sasca....you do seem a bit angry...
12-16-02 05:16 PM
sasca I have this silly prejudice against prejudice.
12-16-02 05:19 PM
Moonisup the chick wanna get fucked
well come to amsterdam and make 50 Euros a time in the red light district
jb Who was being prejudice?
Moon..I will use the 2 Euros you sent me..only 48 too go!!!
[Edited by jb]
sasca Pants.
12-16-02 05:21 PM
jb I think he was kidding...I will tell you, however, the whole middle-east thing should be off limits..people on both sides get really upset..me included.
Page: 1 2 3