ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: IN FACT, MICK TAYLOR WILL PLAY IN THIS TOUR?????? Return to archive
12-15-02 10:46 PM
monkeyman YES OR NOT??????
I�M NERVOUS FOR THIS
LUCAS FROM ARGENTINA.
12-15-02 11:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I don't think he's gonna play any date. However, Mick lives in Holland so there's a little chance to have the Stones inviting him to play there as they did in 1981 in Kansas City.

LL�vatela tranquilo Lucas, no creas que va a tocar, y en caso de que lo haga ser� una grata sorpresa
12-16-02 08:05 AM
Dan I hate to break it to you but Mick Taylor left the Stones a while back. Their new guitar player is Ron Wood from the Faces. It should still be OK.
12-17-02 06:15 PM
sonicrock ron wood rrom the birds
12-18-02 03:43 AM
F505 quote:
Their new guitar player is Ron Wood from the Faces.

After 25 years still considered as a "new" band member. Says a lot about his status.
12-18-02 07:52 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
F505 wrote:
After 25 years still considered as a "new" band member. Says a lot about his status.

They say that in the notes for Forty Licks: Ronnie's been the new boy for almost thirty years. It's that people expected them to start running their guitarists into the ground every six years or so, and every six years, sure enough, Ronnie'd pop up on tour, pinching Mick's ass and slamming into Keith (not to mention jumping up and down at Bill and Charlie - although Keith has since picked that up) and the audience would go "Oh, hullo, Ronnie! What're you doing here?"

-tSYX --- Drink to me, drink to my health, you know I can't drink anymore...
12-18-02 09:48 AM
F505 Maybe that's his best contribution: keeping the band together in the 80's and 90's